Salomon S-Lab Phantasm: Lightweight road racing shoe
Worn by a Salomon athlete and professional runner, Kilian Jornet, during his 24-hour running attempt, the Salomon S-Lab Phantasm is designed to go fast. It has the features of a reliable road racing flat - a lightweight design, rocker geometry, and seamless upper.
The shoe is best for:
- 5K and 10K races
- daily, high-mileage runs
- quick-paced training
- runners who prefer a lightweight, carbon plate-free race shoe
What to expect from the S-Lab Phantasm?
Here are some of the features that make this Salomon shoe a good racing flat:
- single-layer mesh offers exceptional breathability
- the Energy Surge, Salomon's most lightweight midsole to-date, delivers durable cushioning with lots of bounce
- the midsole geometry is meant for a smoother transition and floating-like sensation
- suitable for the road, the outsole gives a balance of grip and durability