Who should buy the Salewa Wander Hiker GTX
Comfort and outstanding delivery on trails are the pride of the Salewa Wander Hiker GTX. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking shoe that offers comfort and performance in mixed terrain.
- Prefer a hiking shoe that optimizes traction and renders support to the wearer.
Updates to :name
- The Salewa Wander Hiker GTX is equipped with patented technologies to offer comfort and performance in mixed mountain trails (grassy, rugged, and even snowy). A nubuck leather combined with the 3F system, Flex Collar, and a Gore-Tex lining makes up a protective and durable upper.
- Providing protection and stability underfoot is the Michelin Wander Hiker outsole. It is made from their Outdoor Compound which optimizes traction even on boggy terrain.
- A Gumflate midsole and Ortholite insole are the cushioning features of the Wander Hiker GTX. Both render support and comfort to the user.
Size and fit
The Wander Hiker GTX from Salewa tailors to male and female hikers. It comes in regular sizes and standard width. The 3F system, as well as its lace-up closure, assist in rendering a precise fit. This shoe relatively runs true to size.
Renders grip on varied surfaces
The Michelin Wander Hiker outsole, made of Outdoor Compound, renders grip on varied surfaces.
Bites into all types of terrains
Through its aggressive lug structures, it can bite into virtually all types of terrain. A wider contact area also helps stabilize ground footing.
Grants a comfortable and supportive ride
Featuring the brand-patented Gumflate midsole, the Salewa Wander Hiker GTX grants a comfortable and supportive ride. It adapts to the ground and absorbs impacts. Likewise, it aids in stabilizing the foot for a safer stride.
Keeps in-shoe environment dry and cool
The lightweight Ortholite insole helps keep the in-shoe environment dry and cool through its moisture management and breathability. Additionally, it offers long-lasting cushioning.
Provides protection against trail debris and water encounters
The 1.6 mm nubuck leather backed by a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort laminate protects the foot against trail debris and water encounters. It also makes the upper breathable. A rubber reinforcement is added to the heel and toe for protection.
The Flex Collar gives the cuff of the Wander Hiker GTX a curved shape which helps increase the ankle’s range of motion. This design helps the foot, especially on descents. The 3F System connects the instep area to the sole and heel for stability and foot control.