Good to know
- The Ryka Hailee is a training shoe that is designed to keep up with the dynamic moves of high-impact exercises. It has a low-cut profile that enables unrestricted ankle flexibility.
- The upper is composed of breathable mesh for ventilation. The toe box is round-shaped to give enough room for the toes to splay.
- Lightweight leather and synthetic overlays adorn the high-wear areas to prevent wear and tear. They also serve as support to keep the foot steady.
- The foot is cradled by a Memory Foam insole for cushioning and shock absorption. It conforms to the curves of the sole for a personalized feel.
- A compression-molded EVA (CMEVA) midsole serves as a responsive and supportive platform. It also acts as a buffer that protects the foot against impact.
- The outsole is made of second density-molded ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA). This lightweight material boosts traction on different types of surfaces.
As a women-centric brand, Ryka created the Hailee model to accommodate the foot shape, the build, and the muscle movement of the fairer sex. Typically running true to size, it follows the standard shoe sizing scheme. There are two width options to choose from: B - Medium and D - Wide.
A lightweight, second density-molded EVA covers the entirety of the Ryka Hailee’s bottom for traction on multi-textured surfaces. It is a shock-absorbing material that protects against impact upon heel strike. It is also resistant to water damage and corrosion.
This trainer from Ryka employs a Memory Foam insole to cushion the foot for a cozy underfoot sensation. It molds to the foot’s curves for an equally distributed protection against impact.
The sole unit is made of the CMEVA for rebound and supplementary cushioning. It is a lightweight component that can stand up against stress-cracks, low temperatures, and UV radiation.
Breathable mesh envelops the top part of the foot as it slides into the Ryka Hailee. This fabric allows the air to circulate inside the foot chamber. The toe end is rounded to give space for the toe splaying that naturally occurs during workouts.
Lightweight leather and synthetic overlays fortify the sides and heels. They serve as lateral support for side-to-side movements.
A traditional lace-up closure is engineered to lock down the foot. It lets the user adjust the fit according to their preferences.
A pull tab is installed on the heel collar. It facilitates easier slip-on.