Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
WidthWomen: Normal, Wide
Updates to Ryka Felicity
- The Ryka Felicity is the brand’s attempt at delivering style and comfort during walks. The model has a slip-on construction for easy wear on and off, while the bungee lacing system tightens the footwear.
- The upper is made from a custom heathered knit for flexibility and breathability. It has a rounded toe to give room for natural foot swelling and toe splaying during foot strike and prolonged periods of activity.
- A TPU harness strap is installed on the heel. It supports and secures the foot and prevents accidental shoe removal.
- The Memory Foam insole cradles the foot for a plush underfoot experience. It has a latex base to prevent compression.
- A lightweight EVA midsole serves as supplementary cushioning. It is equipped with a dual-density heel cradle to correct overpronation or supination.
- The EVA-made outsole is an abrasion-resistant material that is meant to provide sticky traction on different types of surfaces. It is dotted with rubber pods on the high-wear areas to protect them.
Ryka Felicity size and fit
The Ryka Felicity is constructed to accommodate the foot shape and biomechanics of women. It generally abides by the standard US training shoe sizing scheme, with sizes ranging from 5 to 11. Buyers can choose between two width options, B - Medium and D - Wide.
The Ryka Felicity utilizes EVA for its bottom. This material is known for its high abrasion resistance and shock absorption. It displays a sticky grip on different types of surfaces as well. Rubber pods are strategically placed on the high-wear areas to protect them from damage.
The Memory Foam insole of the Ryka Felicity molds to the curves of the sole to offer even coverage of cushioning. Its base is made of latex to deter compression.
Underneath it is a lightweight EVA midsole for extra cushioning. It is reinforced by a dual density heel cradle to stabilize the gait of both overpronated and supinated feet.
This Ryka walking shoe is engineered to feel light and ventilated on the foot due to its custom heathered knit fabric. The toe is round-shaped to give room for toes to splay and swell, which happen naturally throughout the day.
It has a slip-on build for easier wear on and off. A pull tab is attached to the heel collar to help the wearer to pull it on.
As a slip-on trainer, it does not use a closure system. Instead, it has an integrated bungee lacing system in order to adjust the fit.
A TPU heel harness strap wraps around the rear area to serve as support. This mechanism also prevents accidental heel slippage.