Who should buy the Ryka Felicity
The Ryka Felicity is the brand’s attempt at delivering style and comfort during walks. The model has slip-on construction for an easy on-and-off, while the bungee lacing system keeps the fit tight. It is a solid option if:
- You suffer from bunions, arthritis, corns, plantar fasciitis, and other foot issues that a shoe with the ability to alleviate pain is what you need.
- A walking shoe supportive enough to be worn on treadmills is what you need.
- Mobility is an issue that tying shoelaces is quite challenging for you, so a shoe with a slip-on design would be useful.
- A shoe that accommodates heel inserts is what you prefer.
- A shoe with the ability to keep your feet warm in cold weather is what you are looking for.
The Ryka Felicity utilizes EVA for its bottom. This material is known for its high abrasion resistance and shock absorption.
It displays a sticky grip on different types of surfaces as well. Rubber pods are strategically placed on the high-wear areas to protect them from damage.
The Memory Foam insole of the Ryka Felicity molds to the curves of the sole to offer even coverage of cushioning. Its base is made of latex to deter compression.
Underneath it is a lightweight EVA midsole for extra cushioning. It is reinforced by a dual-density heel cradle to stabilize the gait of both overpronated and supinated feet.
The Ryka Felicity's upper
This Ryka walking shoe is engineered to feel light and ventilated on the foot due to its custom heathered knit fabric. The toe is round-shaped to give room for toes to splay and swell, which happen naturally throughout the day.
It has a slip-on build for easier wear on and off. A pull tab is attached to the heel collar to help the wearer to pull it on.
Quick slip-on action
As a slip-on trainer, it does not use a closure system. Instead, it has an integrated bungee lacing system in order to adjust the fit.
A TPU heel harness strap wraps around the rear area to serve as support. This mechanism also prevents accidental heel slippage.