Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
WeightMen: 14ozWomen: 8oz
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
WidthMen: NormalWomen: Normal
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Updates to Reebok ZPrint Train
- The Reebok ZPrint Train was crafted for those who want to tackle a range of cross-training activities. The shoe was prototyped with the help of 3D printing to make it more structurally accommodating to the moves of the foot.
- An engineered mesh upper provides a lightweight and breathable coverage while the NanoWeb overlays wrap the foot for a snug fit.
- A combination of the midsole cradle and the 3D FuseFrame technology creates contoured support around the foot for enhanced stability.
- The shoe employs a unique dual-density platform. It has a foam compound in the core for cushioning and flexibility and a rubber rim for stability and protection. The rubber features a dimpled texture to ensure traction for various indoor activities.
- A cushioning boost is received from the 5 mm polyurethane (PU) foam sock liner.
Reebok ZPrint Train size and fit
The Reebok ZPrint Train was designed to accommodate athletes with regular foot measurements. It comes in both men’s and women’s versions and runs true to the sizing scheme. The available width profiles are D – Medium for men and B – Medium for women. The shoe is meant to be formfitting in the heel and midfoot sections. It has a more relaxed fit in the toe box for a comfortable toe-splay.
The outsole unit in the ZPrint Train comprises a part of the dual-density platform. Made of synthetic rubber, it wraps around the core compound to protect it against abrasion. It also features a dimpled texture to provide traction on multiple indoor surfaces.
The Reebok ZPrint Train makes use of foam in the core of the dual-density platform. The pliable nature of the foam assists the multidirectional bending of the foot throughout the workout. It also absorbs the shock during the high-impact exercises.
Additional cushioning is offered by a 5 mm PU foam sock liner which molds to the shape of the foot for added comfort.
A midsole cradle works together with the 3D FuseFrame to give support and prevent the foot from wobbling.
The ZPrint Train employs engineered mesh to offer airy coverage. The NanoWeb overlays are placed throughout the upper for a seamless and lightweight fit. They contribute to the structural integrity of the shoe and ensure a snug fit. The synthetic overlays reinforce the high-stress areas for enhanced durability.
The low-cut design of the trainer allows for maximum ankle mobility during dexterous training sessions. The off-center lace-up closure adds a sleek touch to the overall design and helps in achieving a secure fit.