Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who do not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with normal, high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who need mild to moderate arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a low arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overpronation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
WeightMen: 6.6ozWomen: 6.6oz
Heel to toe dropMen: 3mmWomen: 3mm
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
Heel heightMen: 22mmWomen: 22mm
Forefoot heightMen: 19mmWomen: 19mm
WidthMen: StandardWomen: Standard
Experts are runners, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Updates to Reebok ZQuick Goddess 2.0
- The 2nd version of the Reebok ZQuick Goddess features an all-new design that moves away from the previous version’s straightforward construction. The mesh material in front is more exposed, encouraging air to enter the shoe more easily. The seamless design lets runners wear this shoe without having to use socks first.
- Soft fabrics cover the tongue and collar of this shoe. They provide snugness when it comes to the fit and they do so without irritating the skin or making the runner feel any discomfort.
- Heel strikers are treated with a protruding rear section for the Reebok ZQuick Goddess 2.0 The extended or protruding heel area of this model makes it easier to handle the heel transitions in the gait cycle. Essentially, this extended part of the sole unit primarily handles most of the impact forces even before the full heel-strike movement has been completely achieved.
- The NanoWeb caging in the Goddess 2.0 is more pronounced this time around. No longer bonded in the upper unit, the cage system is now a separate unit, encompassing most of the mid-foot, as well as the heel. Directly hooked to the lacing system, the cage-unit tightens and loosens up with every adjustment done to the shoelaces.
- The Z-Rated geometry of the outsole unit mimics the tread pattern of the tires used in racing cars. This design offers a lot when it comes to durable protection against wear, flexible performance and traction over the surfaces.
Reebok ZQuick Goddess 2.0 size and fit
This Reebok running shoe was crafted to cater to the running performance of women. The low-profile height, reduced weight and responsive platform helps ladies to get the most out of their active lifestyle. The medium-width of the heel, mid-foot and forefoot areas make a snug yet comfortable fit for women. It comes in a variety of sizes that are standard.
The Z-Rated design of the outsole makes this running shoe very responsive, flexible and resilient. This unit itself looks like the surface of a vehicle’s tires, and it’s actually made to follow that schematic. Having such improves its capability to provide natural movement, responsive performance and exceptional traction over the roads.
High quality rubber is placed in critical areas of the Reebok Z Goddess 2.0 where damage and wear are usually observed. These rubber-clad areas shield the shoe from abrasion.
The protruding or extended sole unit in the heel area is a deliberate design that ultimately helps runners perform more adequately through the gait cycle. Heel strikers are the ones who specifically benefit from this unique construction.
The Carbonated Foam in the mid-sole area is a lightweight material that’s high in quality. It reliably carries the foot and keeps it well-cushioned all throughout the runner’s activities. It has some bounce-back qualities and it’s lightly springy, but it doesn’t easily lose structural integrity.
The seamless upper unit provides breathable and comfortable support throughout a variety of activities. The fabric used here is lightweight and reactive to the movements of the foot. It’s also soft on the skin, making it great for sock-less wearing.
The padded tongue and collar help to enhance the fit, yet it does so without irritating the skin of the wearer. A soft, lightly padded material is prevalent in these areas, making it highly comfortable when it’s time to wear the shoe.
The NanoWeb caging technology enhances the fit by wrapping the mid-foot snugly with a web-like set of cables that are found on the upper. It’s made from durable materials and they efficiently make the fit snug or loose, depending on the adjustments made when tying the shoelaces.