|Weight:||Men: 8.1oz | Women: 8.1oz|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 5mm | Women: 5mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Midfoot strike|
|Heel height:||Men: 25mm | Women: 25mm|
|Forefoot height:||Men: 20mm | Women: 20mm|
|Width:||Men: Normal | Women: Normal|
|Colorways:||Blue, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple|
- The Reebok Z Fury Tempo is a lightweight running shoe that’s meant to deliver flexible performance and comfortable coverage. One can easily see it as a minimalist shoe because of its low profile height and lesser amount of shoe technologies, but it can also be used by beginners and advanced athletes who are neutral runners. Flexibility is at a high point when it comes to this shoe.
- The upper unit features a mesh material that has an open construction. It encourages air to go in the shoe in order to maintain a cool and dry environment for the foot. A low-cut design allows the foot to move and rotate more freely. The ankles are exposed, so they can actually move without the shoe holding them down.
- A low-profile, full-length mid-sole foam is used as the main platform on which to rest the foot. It is comfortable and supportive of the wearer’s foot; reliable cushioning is received at all times. It is able to attenuate shock when landing the foot on the ground and it doesn’t limit the natural movement capability of the runner because of its responsive nature.
- The outsole unit of the Reebok Z Fury Tempo uses a rubber material that’s highly resistant to wear and abrasion. It is placed in critical areas of the shoe where damage is most likely to happen. Aside from being a shield, the rubber layer even provides traction over the roads.
- A design scheme for the external sole unit actually follows the treads of a race car tire. It allows the runner more control over the surfaces, so each turn, swerve and brake becomes more agreeable to the actual preference and performance of the user.
The Reebok Z Fury Tempo has a regular shoe length. It comes in sizes that follow the standard measurements for men and women. The available width is medium, so it allows the runner with the medium sized foot to fit well into it. Its semi-curved shape lets the foot rest well into it.
A high abrasion resistant rubber is placed in areas that are most likely to be affected by wear and tear. It’s highly resilient, so it doesn’t allow the sole unit to be damaged.
The Z-Rated geometry of the outsole actually mimics the shape and function of race car tires. It allows the runner to handle their own performance without resulting in an uneven running experience. Traction is also afforded by this technology.
Deep flex grooves allow the foot to be as flexible as it can be. They even let the sole unit spread apart when the foot is on the ground, so that an even distribution of pressure and cushioning is afforded to the foot.
A low-profile EVA foam is used for the Reebok Z Fury Tempo. It is lightweight and flexible, so it maintains a high quality performance to the runner without letting them feel as if they’re dragged down by the platform. It also handles impact during landings. It doesn’t lose structural integrity easily, so it remains efficient even after many uses.
The open weave mesh allows air to enter the shoe to maintain a well-ventilated environment for the foot. It dries up easily, keeping the runner safe from moisture or sweat, which may cause odor.
Synthetic overlays are added to provide more security to the wearer’s foot. Connected to the lacing system, they offer a more customizable fit that’s tuned to the preference of the user.
A padded collar and tongue allows the foot to stay in place. It also supports the foot and keeps it comfortable because of their soft nature. The inner sleeve is also made from a smooth fabric, making it possible to wear the Reebok Z Fury Tempo without socks.