Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
WeightMen: 13.6ozWomen: 10oz
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
WidthMen: Extra wide, Standard, WideWomen: Extra wide, Standard, Wide
Updates to Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max
- The Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max is a revamped version of its predecessor. It is still designed to provide support, breathability, and comfort for long walks and casual use. It still has a low-cut design that leaves the ankle unrestricted for optimal mobility and easier quick directional transitions.
- Its upper is now made of textile that is breathable enough to allow air to go through the foot chamber. It is covered by leather overlays that support the foot during side-to-side movements. It also acts as an armor that protects the shoe from wear and tear.
- A plush Memory Tech sockliner sits just below the foot for underfoot cushioning and shock absorption. Just like the previous version, it also molds to the contours of the foot for a personalized feel.
- The DMX Foam EVA unit is installed underneath the insert. It aims to offer supplementary cushioning and impact protection, thanks to the proprietary Moving Air technology. It works by transferring compressed air to the heel and back for decreased impact from heel strike. It has responsive and supportive properties as well.
- The outsole consists of high-abrasion rubber to protect the floors against scuff and marks. It also exhibits a sticky grip on different types of surfaces.
Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max size and fit
The Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max has two versions that are specially created to accommodate the foot shape and size of each gender. It generally runs true to size and follows the standard sizing scheme. For the width profiles, men have the option to choose from D - Medium, 2E - Wide, and 4E - Extra Wide. Women, on the other hand, can opt for either B - Medium and D - Wide.
A high-abrasion rubber covers the entire bottom of the Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max. It aims to enhance durability by protecting the footgear from abrasions brought on by rough and rocky grounds. This material offers traction on a wide variety of surfaces.
The DMX Foam EVA technology figures prominently in the Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max. This sole unit utilizes the Moving Air Technology, which reduces shock by transferring compressed air from the heel and back to cushion the foot, depending on where the wearer needs it the most.
The Memory Tech sockliner lays atop it for additional cushioning and impact absorption. It conforms to the dimensions of the underfoot for a customized sensation.
The Reebok Walk Ultra 6 DMX Max utilizes breathable textile that lets air circulate throughout the foot chamber. It is reinforced by rigid blocks of leather overlays all over the sides, heel, and toes to prevent wobbling and heel slippage. It also protects these high-wear areas from rips and tears.
It employs a traditional lacing system for an adjustable fit. It locks the foot down to bar accidental shoe removals from happening.
The tongue is padded to protect the instep from irritations caused by the shoelaces. They make the footgear fit more snugly as well.