The Reebok Royal EC Ride is available in men’s sizes from 5 to 14 in medium width. This shoe runs true to size that is why it is recommended to grab one’s regular size. It displays a lace-up closure with flat laces for a firm and reliable fit.
The low-top Reebok Royal EC ride features an athletic look but with a comfort of a lifestyle sneaker. It has a low-top design that maximizes the ankle movement and for easy stride transitions. This shoe is available in stylish colorways that will provide trendy kick wherever the wearers want to go.
This on-point sneaker will let the wearer cruise in comfort all-day, thanks to the exceptionally soft cushioning. Most of the users can be spotted strutting their Reebok Royal EC ride with joggers, jeans, shorts or activewear.
The sporty look with a superb comfort makes the Reebok Royal EC Ride striking for many buyers. The sports-inclined silhouette displays breathable mesh upper giving an outstanding comfort for all-day use. With the striking colorways available, the Reebok Royal EC Ride will surely catch the attention of many onlookers.
The Reebok brand was created to provide footwear to athletes who wanted to run faster. In 1890, Joseph William Foster designed the first ever running footwear with spikes. He turned it into a business in 1895 and started creating footwear for the top runners. Years after, they were able to be recognized internationally by some distinguished athletes.
Since then, the brand has been in constant innovation and designing modern and quality products to boost the performance of their wearers. They have been known for delivering excellent merchandises with brilliant technologies to enhance the comfort, performance, and style of their products.
One tech that the Reebok recently incorporated in their shoe is the EC foam. This technology is considered 25% lighter than the traditional compounds used in the midsole. The EC foam is seen in the Royal EC Ride silhouette. This pair weighs only 6.8 oz which makes every stride as if walking on the clouds. The Reebok Royal EC Ride also contains Memory-Tech for an ultra soft cushioning and the 3D Ultralite outsole for superb lightness and flexibility.
- The upper of the Reebok Royal EC Ride is made of synthetic suede and mesh that delivers superb support and breathability.
- The EC foam midsole is considered 25% softer than the traditional compound used in midsoles.
- The Memory Tech sockliner provides an excellent feel and cushioning.
- The 3D Ultralite outsole delivers cloudlike feel with each stride.
- It showcases the brand logo on the tongue, side and the heel.
- It has a well-padded collar and tongue for a more comfortable fit.
- It has an effective grip pattern for all kinds of surfaces.
- This product weighs 6.8 oz.