Good to know
The Reebok Royal Complete 2LL has a low-top construction that allows ankle mobility and a traditional lace-up closure that can be adjusted for a customized, lockdown fit. The tongue and collar are both padded for added in-shoe comfort. It is available in men’s sizing from 5 to 13, half sizes included, in D Standard width. It generally fits true to size.
A running-inspired, low-top, casual sneaker that could take you to places in style comes in the form the Reebok Royal Complete 2LL. The leather upper oozes out a classic-meets-casual look, completed with the shoe's clean lines and minimal overall look. Both comfortable and stylish, one can easily sport this on a day out with shorts, jeans, or casual pants.
A classic sporty-casual look resembles the Reebok Royal Complete 2LL. The leather upper for support and comfort is equipped with overlays and contrasted Reebok stripes on the side panels. There is also a notable accent on the heel in contrasting color. The tongue has an extra tab for the laces to loop through and help keep it in place.
The Reebok Royal Heritage Collection first dropped in 1983 and gained popularity throughout the ‘90s. With minimal aesthetics, the shoes included in the collection are known best for their casual with a hint of sporty look that can be worn from day to night.
With its timeless design and easy-to-wear style, the Reebok Royal silhouette continuously makes its presence relevant in the sneaker market. Though not as popular as other Reebok silhouettes like the Reebok Classic, the Reebok Workout, or the Reebok Pump, it still receives design and material upgrades through different versions released up to this day.
The Reebok Royal Complete 2LL is just one of the many modern-day iterations of the Royal silhouette from Reebok. The "LL" in the name stands for "Low, Leather," which means low-top construction and an upper comprised of leather material. It also features an EVA midsole for cushioning and shock absorption, a herringbone-patterned rubber outsole for traction, and padded tongue and collar for additional in-shoe comfort. The design is also available in a mid-top construction version known officially as the Reebok Royal Complete 2ML (Mid, Leather).
Other iterations of the Royal Complete silhouette are the Royal Complete CLN, otherwise known as the “clean” version, and the Royal Complete 2LS or the “Low, Suede.”
- The Reebok Royal Complete 2LL is available for personalization through the Reebok official website by adding letters and numbers.
- Reebok brandings are visible on the side panels, tongue, and heel.
- The rubber outsole bears a herringbone pattern with a pivot point for traction as well as turns and transitions.The EVA midsole provides cushion and shock absorption.
- The shoe design also comes in a suede version, called officially as the “Reebok Royal Complete 2LS”. It has similar features as the Reebok Royal Complete 2L, except the upper material which is suede instead of leather.
- Another version is the "Reebok Royal Complete CLN," which is the clean version with sleek and modernized aesthetics.