The Reebok Royal BB4500 Hi is high-top leather sneakers designed for basketball and has a well-cushioned footbed and an Ortholite foam sockliner for a comfortable fit. It also has padded tongue and collar for lateral ankle support and a well-ventilated toebox. The BB4500 Hi runs true to size and is offered exclusively in men’s sizes from 7.5-12 US in medium width.
Because of the superb comfort, ventilation and stylish design of this pair, the Royal BB4500 Hi has been seen being used not only while playing basketball but also during casual occasions. The stylish Reebok logo keeps this pair a fashion forward. Most basketball players and casual wearers pair this retro classic with their favorite jeans and tees.
The high-top design of this classic basketball shoe from the Royal collection of Reebok made an impact on most retro collectors. This High top classic style provides suitable ankle support especially during rapid pivot while playing basketball.
Reebok has been known to always cook up something new to offer to their followers. Because Reebok believes that athletes always want to run faster, Reebok first offered running shoes with spikes. The company, later on, ventured into offering different kinds of shoes. Reebok was the very first shoe company to offer a line that is exclusive to women, and that product catapulted their fame in the shoe market.
Reebok introduced the Reebok Classic line which is composed of lifestyle shoes. It encompasses Retro Basketball which is an athletic shoe that became fashionable in casual events. In 1986, Reebok introduced their basketball silhouette named BB4600. It was such a big hit that almost all high school students you see in the hallway during that time were wearing BB4600 with their acid washed jeans.
In 2004, Reebok released an upgraded version of the BB4600. They launched the Royal BB4500 Hi which features a time-tested performance. It is a basketball shoe that contains a quality leather upper that provides comfort to its wearers. It also has an abrasion-resistant rubber outsole that gives good traction. The high-cut design with padded tongue, prominent Reebok branding and mesh tongue made this such a hit to players who seek comfort and support while playing basketball.
- This pair is composed of high-quality leather upper blended with mesh which delivers comfort, support, and maximum ventilation.
- The Reebok Royal BB4500 Hi has cushioned tongue, collar, and midsole for comfort.
- The lace-up closure with a high - top design was built to give better ankle protection and classic silhouette vibe.
- The Ortholite Foam sockliner provides cushioning and comfort and accommodates orthotics when removed.
- The outsole is made of high abrasion rubber which further provides better traction for swift movements inside the court and durability.
- Contains the Classic Reebok branding style.