|Weight:||Men: 11.7oz | Women: 10oz|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Type:||Heavy | Big guy|
|Width:||Men: Normal | Women: Normal|
|Colorways:||Grey, Purple, Blue, Black|
- The Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0 is a durable trail running shoe that’s made using lightweight components. It features a reflective logo and a wide variety of color choices for runners to choose from.
- It has a rugged carbon rubber outsole that is grippy and durable.
- The upper features a layered mesh that provides added breathability. This keeps the runner’s foot cool and dry at all times.
- The forefoot area has Flex Grooves that add to the flexibility of the shoe. This allows the runner to have a natural heel-to-toe motion.
- The Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0 also features a rigid midsole that minimizes ground feel. This is great for runners who love debris-filled trails.
The Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0 is a neutral trail shoe. This is best for runners who prefer occasional trail running activities. When it comes to sizing, it has a standard shoe length. The available widths are D – Medium for the men’s version and B – Medium for the women’s version.
Looking at the Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0, runners can see the thickness of the external sole unit. It is made up of a carbon rubber outsole with a prominent lug pattern. This provides added durability to the shoe.
The prominent outsole lugs are able to provide enough grip on varied terrains just like the outsole configuration of the Salomon Speedcross 5.
To provide flexibility, the outsole features Flex Grooves at the forefoot area. These grooves are placed to make every ride a more natural feel.
The Midsole of the Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0 is made up of a full-length CMEVA or Compression Molded Ethylene vinyl acetate. This provides maximum protection and support to the runner’s foot. The bottom is flexible and cushioned for added stability and shock absorption. The hard midsole cushioning is supportive, especially on long-distance runs.
The Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0 has a well-cushioned inner liner that comes in contact with the runner’s foot. This covers the inside seams and adds a bit more cushioning to the underfoot.
The front of the Reebok Ridgerider Trail 2.0 has a thick toe bumper. This is significant in protecting the runner’s foot against trauma on the trails.
The upper is outfitted with a breathable, closed-mesh. The runner’s foot is well-ventilated without letting any little pebbles and rocks come in. This keeps the foot comfortable and cool.
The heel collar and tongue unit are well-padded, as well. Along with providing some cushioning to the top sections of the foot, they also keep dirt and other hazardous debris away from the interior chamber of the shoe.