Reebok Ridgerider 6: Affordable, versatile walking shoe
You don't have to choose between buying a trail-equipped walking shoe or a generic walking shoe, as the Ridgrider 6 is rigged with features that can withstand both of these scenarios. It ticks essential elements such as grippy outsoles, comfortable fit, durable construction, and water-resistant uppers.
Apart from performing two functions in one, which already saves money, it is also offered at a very wallet-friendly price of $70.
Who is it for?
The Reebok Ridgerider 6 is an all-day walking shoe as well as a trail-walking shoe that is ideal for the following types of people:
- Individuals who love taking walks in the woods as well as around the block
- Buyers who are in a constant hunt for a good bargain
- People who love a sporty-rugged look on their shoes
Features you might love in the Ridgerider 6
- Time-tested lockdown fit provided by the traditional lace-up system
- A combination of breathability and water-resistance brought by the ripstop and mesh upper and synthetic overlays
- All-day cushioned comfort thanks to its foam midsole
- An all-terrain grip offered by its rubber outsole