Reebok Power Lite Mid
Best price from 49 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
100% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Experience clean deadlifts and squats with the Reebok Power Lite Mid
The Reebok Power Mid Lit has been around for quite some time now and has amassed a loyal cult following. It is especially noted for its ground contact, wide toebox, retro looks, and flat soles.
Apart from color options and design, Reebok introduced the shoe in different upper materials such as canvas, leather, and suede. For the 2021 version, the upper uses a combination of jacquard and suede materials.
Who is it for?
If you haven't noticed yet, the Power Lite Mid is a training shoe with a very niche market - individuals who love a zero drop shoe for performing power lifts. However, it can also benefit the following people:
- Gym goers who would like to improve on their posture and overall body alignment while lifting
- People who do CrossFit and want more stability
- Everyday folks who are looking for a pair of zero drop shoes to wear casually
What makes it stable?
Several features work together in this shoe to provide that essential stability.
- A TPU heel clip that cradles the heel and improves rear foot stability
- A flat, grippy outsole provides ground contact and bites onto the ground
- Lace-up lockdown and supportive leather upper to keep the foot in place