Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The SmoothFuse mesh upper with Kevlar of the Reebok One x CrossFit 3.0 allows the smooth fit and protection for the wearers. It has a Nanoweave strap for its lace-up closure to provide optimum snug fit. This pair generally runs true to size and is being offered in men’s sizes from 6.5 to 14 US and women’s sizes from 4 to 11 US in medium width.
The Reebok One x CrossFit Cushion 3.0 has the typical running shoe silhouette. It has a minimal design that is sold in the market in various colorways. The CrossFit branding on the rubber strap on heel made it more pleasant for most enthusiasts. Many users pair this with their joggers or shorts while doing their sports while some use this during the laid-back instance, such as a walk in the park or stroll in the city.
The Reebok One x CrossFit Cushion 3.0 has a “CrossFit” branding printed on the external TPU rubber strap on the heel. This branding aesthetically differentiates this pair from the earlier edition, the Reebok One Cushion 3.0.
The bunch of contact points on the outsole made this pair notable for many running and cross fit enthusiasts. The heel has a very thick and hard rubber for shock impact while the toe area has softer rubber for smoother toe-off.
Reebok exists through their brand message “Live with Fire” which encourages their patrons to exercise and find the better version of themselves. It will require blood, sweat, and tears in creating a better self, thus Reebok created shoes to will be there every step of the way.
To cater the runners, Reebok introduced the Reebok One for athletes that prefer a neutral pair. It boasts about the 3 zones in the midsole that have different firmness for smooth landing and toe-off. It also exhibits full flexibility, is lightweight and very responsive.
Because of the changes in the demand, Reebok decided to release a trainer that seamlessly can shift from running to crossfit training or vice versa. The Reebok One x Crossfit Cushion 3.0 displays a conventional running shoe technology that smoothly adapts to the crossfit training needs.
- The Reebok One x CrossFit Cushion 3.0 has a low-cut design to achieve the ankle’s maximum range of motion and seamless foot transitions.
- The upper is made with SmoothFuse mesh with Kevlar for smooth fit with optimum protection.
- The midsole has trizone blended design for smooth cushioning and transition.
- The Adaptive Nanoweave straps delivers a secure fit, thus improves the midfoot control.
- CRTek and BRTek rubber in strategic areas in the outsole are responsible for the lightweight durable traction.
- It has 4-prong lug design to improve the cushioning and the responsiveness.
- The TPU heel counter is located externally for stability and control.
- Best for long distance running, Ragnar Relay Races