|Weight:||Men: 10.5oz | Women: 9.4oz|
|Heel to toe drop:||Men: 3mm | Women: 3mm|
|Arch type:||High arch|
|Strike Pattern:||Forefoot strike|
|Distance:||Daily running | Long distance | Marathon|
|Width:||Men: Normal | Women: Normal|
|Colorways:||Black, Grey, Purple|
- Reebok offers several changes in the 4th version of the Hexaffect Run 4.0 MTM. Without a doubt, the most obvious change is the presence of the massive TPU plastic cage. It greatly helps with the midfoot hold and security.
- The plastic midfoot cage also extends all the way to the heel to form an external heel counter for more stability and structure. It clearly makes the heel section more secured than ever.
- The mesh does not offer the significant holes of the earlier version, but it is lighter, glossier, with numerous holes. Breathability is about the same, but as it is light, it helps offset the weight of the TPU cage and offers a very nice fit.
- The laces are now thinner and longer. As these have a better texture and more length, runners can have a better option in getting their preferred methods of tying. The laces are bound to stay tied because of the textured design.
- The outsole gets a slight revamp as well. It is more articulated and with larger hexagonal pods. These offers more traction and enhances the durability of the outsole.
The new TPU cage that extends to the heel gives the Reebok Hexaffect Run 4.0 MTM a much secured heel and midfoot wrap. It remains to have adequate room in the forefoot for those with slightly wider feet. This should be tailor-made for those with medium to above average foot dimensions. The sizing runs true in this shoe.
The outsole’s main features are the substantial hexagonal pods for better traction. Reebok covers the heel with high-abrasion rubber for more durability. There are also flex grooves in the outsole for a dose of flexibility.
The Hexaffect Run 4.0 MTM’s midsole is a showcase of a soft compound that is made up of a numerous energy pellets. It gives the shoe a nice spring with just a hint of responsiveness and added durability. The full-length construction makes landing to take-off more efficient.
A lightweight and very breathable mesh covers a large section of the upper. There is improved foot support and security because of the TPU sidewall. Both the tongue and the collar are well-padded while a removable insole enhances cushioning and step-in comfort. Reebok uses a welded overlay over the toes for protection.