Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Reebok Furylite New Woven is available men’s and women’s sizes. Men have sizes 5 to 13 while women have 5 to 12 US in medium width. This pair runs true to size yet some users disclosed about its narrow width; thus many suggest grabbing a half size up for a more relaxed feel. It has a ropelike lace-up closure for a snug fit.
The low-top Reebok Furylite New Woven Style gives its wearers a classic look but with fresh design. The woven upper makes this sneaker the hottest look with an airy feel. Its upper is breathable, lightweight and with cushy panel suitable for the all-day wear. Most users pair this neck-breaking sneaker with jeans, skinnies, joggers, and even with a pair of shorts. One’s style game will all look fresh with the Reebok Furylite New Woven.
The eye-catching upper of the Reebok Furylite New Woven gives this shoe an edge over the others. It has a modern woven with breezy cut-outs fitting for the hot-weather. Added with the Ortholite sockliner, which prevents odor formation, this kick will deliver cool and comfortable footwear with every stride.
To boost one’s performance, Reebok is in constant search of developing quality and modern products such as gears, clothing, accessories, and footwear. Their continuous innovation led them into the world of lifestyle merchandise.
In 1994, Reebok launched a shoe with a futuristic design called the Instapump Fury. This shoe was designed by Steven Smith, who also had a chance of working with the Adidas, Fila, Nike and New Balance in the middle of the 1990s.
The Instapump Fury bragged about its extreme design with incredible comfort. It also carried the popular technologies of Reebok, such as Pump and Hexalite cushioning. This outrageously looking shoe has turned into a real icon, effortlessly.
In 2015, the Reebok launched an updated version of the Instapump Fury and called it the Furylite. This modernized kick has more durable and lightweight materials. Reebok boosts the modern style of the Furylite by releasing a woven design on the upper. The Reebok Furylite New Woven’s style is reminiscent of one’s favorite sweater or on-trend bag.
- The Reebok Furylite New Woven features a two-tone textile underlays and mesh or padded tongue.
- The low-top profile enhances the smooth movement of the ankle and enhances the mobility.
- It contains an injected molded EVA for superior shock absorption.
- It features a slip-on construction for quick transitions when heading out.
- The 3D Ultralite outsole delivers a cloud-like feel for every stride because of its lightness and flexibility.
- It has a padded foam sockliner for a comfortable fit.
- The woven details on the upper provide support and sophisticated style.
- The high-abrasion rubber outsole delivers durability and superior traction.
- It has heel and tongue pull loops to air wearers in putting on this pair.
- The Reebok branding can be found on the tongue and heel.