The Reebok Furylite II is exclusively available in men’s sizes from 4 to 12 US. This pair generally runs true to size and offered in medium width. It has the stretchable bungee lace-up closure for easy slip on/off. It also has the pull loop on the heel for aiding the wearers in taking on this pair.
The Reebok Furylite II features a low-top profile that has a vibrant colorway which many buyers find very appealing. It has an airy textile upper with cushioned midsole for a comfortable ride during an all-day strolling. Most wearers pair this any everyday clothes like jeans, shirts, jogger or even cropped trousers.
The vibrant colors and materials of the Furylite II make this pair very appealing to many users. The combination of blue-orange-white colorway provides a throwback vibe to many retro heads.
Reebok has been known to innovate footwear and conceive finest products for their followers. Reebok has been nonstop and, later on, was able to cross from the athletic world to the lifestyle domain.
Introducing a real icon, the Reebok released the Instapump Fury in 1994. Born ahead of its time, it features a revolutionary design with vibrant colorways. It was designed by Steven Smith and he particularly integrated superb comfort by using popular technologies, such as Pump and Hexalite cushioning.
Inspired by the classic Instapump Fury, the RBK launched the Reebok Furylite II that boasts about its lightness and modern design. Its upper is infused with textile to deliver a daily wear comfort.
- It has a textile upper that contributes to its lightness and ventilation.
- It has the Ultralite 3D midsole for cushioning and to absorb shock.
- The molded sockliner enhances the comfort.
- It has an Ortholite insole that reduces the moisture, thus providing a cooler and drier shoe.
- The rubber outsole has a high abrasion capacity, thus enhances the durability of this pair.
- The outsole has the carbon rubber heel strike for enhanced traction.