The Reebok Freestyle Hi OG Lux is available exclusively in women’s sizes from 3 to 12 US. This pair only comes in medium width that is why a large number of reviewers suggest buying a full size bigger than the usual size especially for buyers with wide feet. The mid-cut profile has a well-padded collar for a comfortable fit and ample ankle support. Meanwhile, the lace-up fastening system with Velcro straps provides a personalized secure fit.
The high-top Reebok Freestyle Hi OG Lux kept hold of its throwback design, making many retro lovers rejoice. It features a glove-like soft leather on the upper with superb ankle support making it very comfortable to be worn for various activities. Many users wear their Reebok Freestyle Hi OG Lux in their workout sessions or even while just touring the urban streets. Most of them don this pair with their active wear, jeans, joggers, leggings, shorts and even with their dresses.
The well-padded ankle collar gives the Reebok Freestyle Hi OG Lux a striking feature for many buyers. This feature gives its wearers a melancholy feeling of the classic fashion. Another notable feature is the presence of 2 Velcro straps on the ankle that provide a snug fit and support as well as swag style.
Reebok first introduced an athletic shoe line exclusively for the women in the early 80s. This brilliant idea further catapulted the fame of Reebok in the market. The Reebok Freestyle was released in 1982 that was specifically intended for cardio and stretch sessions.
The Reebok Freestyle uses a glove-like leather that is soft and light. Many applauded this feature that even some men were seen wearing this well-celebrated shoe. When Jane Fonda, a very famous actress and fitness guru in the 80s, used the Reebok Freestyle in her workout videos, the sales of the said shoe received an upswing result. Since then, the company began supporting various clinics and workout programs from the 80s to the 90s while promoting the Reebok Freestyle.
Reebok released two variations of the Freestyle. They have a low-cut profile which looked like a tennis shoe and the-mid mid cut that uses well-padded ankle support with Velcro straps.
- The Reebok Freestyle Hi OG Lux has a terry cloth inner lining for an additional comfort.
- It has leather overlays stitched on the quarter extended up to the heel. This element adds more support to the sneaker. This feature makes this shoe distinct from the Reebok Freestyle, which only has the running stitches.
- It has the EVA midsole for shock absorption and superb cushioning.
- The rubber outsole has high abrasion capacity for durability.
- It has perforations on the vamp and quarter for breathability.
- The Reebok label is woven on the side and tongue.
- It has the gold lace tip and gold details on the sockliner.