Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
WidthMen: NormalWomen: Normal
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Reebok Everchill TR 2.0 was created with rigorous training in mind. It is most suitable for high-intensity workouts, cardio exercises, and short-distance running sessions.
- It utilizes a mesh upper with a 3DFuseFrame construction to provide a sturdy yet breathable support for the foot. The low-cut design allows for better ankle mobility and more freedom of motion.
- The shoe employs a full-length IMEVA midsole. It keeps the foot cushioned and protected from impact.
- A CHILL gel insert is added in the midfoot section. It helps in keeping the foot dry and ventilated throughout the training activity.
- The high abrasion rubber is placed on the outsole. It offers grip and protection, especially in the high-wear areas.
The Reebok Everchill TR 2.0 was designed to have versions for both men and women. It has a standard sizing scheme and is available in a range of full and half sizes. The width options come in D – Medium for men and B – Medium for women.
The Everchill TR 2.0 makes use of the high abrasion rubber on the forefoot and heel sections. It serves to guard the shoe against abrasion during high-intensity training. It also provides traction, fundamentally preventing the wearer from slipping on the indoor surfaces.
The flex grooves allow for smooth and natural flexion of the foot throughout the workout.
The foot is ensured to stay cushioned with the full-length IMEVA (injection-molded EVA) midsole. It is a firm yet flexible foam which attenuates shock during high-impact exercises.
The Reebok Everchill TR 2.0 incorporates the CHILL gel insert in the midsole unit to help in breathing air into the foot chamber. It is complemented by a perforated sock liner for a well-ventilated in-shoe feel.
The upper unit of this Reebok trainer is designed to provide maximum breathability. An open synthetic mesh wraps the foot for a snug and aerated support.
A 3D FuseFrame is employed to add a lightweight and breathable structure to the façade.
A durable synthetic overlay on the heel offers extra support and stability for the rear portion of the foot.
A lace-up closure helps in securing the foot firmly in place and carrying it responsibly through the training session.
The lightly padded tongue and collar with a breathable textile lining contribute to the overall comfort of the footwear.