Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Heel to toe dropMen: 4mm
Release dateNov 2017
Review coming soon
Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather has just been released by Reebok. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Updates to Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather
- The Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather is the revival of the popular CrossFit shoe model. This time around, it uses a leather upper to enhance lateral support. This sleek material also lends a stylish look to the footwear that allows the user to wear it outside the gym.
- It employs the proprietary 3D Fuse Frame technology for structure. It maintains the lightweight nature and breathability of the footgear without reducing the sturdiness.
- A toe wrap covers the front end of the trainer. It minimizes abrasions during high-intensity workouts.
- A full-length EVA midsole is installed to serve as cushioning. It has a low profile to provide a close-to-the-ground sensation during weightlifting.
- The outsole uses a high-abrasion rubber for long-lasting durability. It is also designed to offer traction and support for a strong foothold during landings and dynamic movements. It moves with the foot with the help of the flex grooves.
Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather size and fit
The Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather is made with the men’s foot and biomechanics in mind. It follows a standard trainer sizing scheme with sizes ranging from US 7 to 13. It comes in one width profile, D - Medium. It is a limited edition model, so the pairs in your size may be hard to obtain once they have run out.
Rubber covers the bottom of the Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather. This material delivers a strong grip on a wide variety of surfaces. It is also resistant to abrasions, which makes it last through the regular abuses of CrossFit WODs.
The tread is patterned with flex grooves in the forefoot. They promote natural foot flexion.
The Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather has a full-length cushioning, thanks to an EVA foam. It cradles the foot for a pleasant underfoot feel. It also makes for a stable platform due to its firm and shock-absorbing properties. Its 4-mm drop grants the athlete with a low-to-the-ground feel that contributes to the lifting performance.
The Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0 Leather sports the 3D Fuse Frame technology in its construction. This is to keep the shoe supportive without weighing it down.
Just as the name suggests, the footwear utilizes leather for its top portion. The brand claims that this textile delivers lateral support.
A toe wrap protects the upper from abrasions. CrossFit can be a strenuous activity, so this feature protects the high-wear front area from rips and wear.
A traditional lace-up closure locks the foot down for a secure fit. It also boosts lateral support the more it is tightened as it makes the sides more rigid.
The tongue and collar are padded for comfort. These parts prevent chafing caused by friction from the skin rubbing against the footgear repeatedly. The tongue also shields the instep from the abrasive shoelaces.
The outer side bears the brand’s old vector logo for a classic and vintage appearance. Meanwhile, all of the Nano models and other recent releases sport the delta emblem.