Reebok Club C Legacy
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
80% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Reebok Club C Legacy: A modern-day update to a classic court footwear
Like Nike and Adidas, Reebok continues to update some of its classic pieces to modern fans. Adding another iteration to its renowned Club C roster is the Reebok Club C Legacy. This model sports a few modern features while keeping the majority of its predecessor's impressive classic details.
- Its translucent, ice-like EVA outsole is extended up to the midsole. It hugs the sole and allows colors underneath to pop for a futuristic look.
- Unlike the classic Club C's authentic leather upper, the Legacy uses synthetic leather. This modernized version also adds suede overlays on the toe, heel, and eyestay for durability and style.
- Found on this pair's collar is a ripstop nylon that works as the base for Reebok branding on the heel.
- Compared to its predecessor, the Reebok side panel is sleeker for a more modern flair.
- The zigzag pattern found on the midfoot adds a deconstructed appeal.