The Reebok Classic Nylon Tech Mix low cut shoe is offered in men’s sizes only which range from 5 to 13.5. According to reviewers the shoe is true to size and is ideal even for people with non-narrow feet.
The Classic Nylon Tech Mix will work with just about any type of casual outfit, from tees, polo shirts, and hoodies paired up with cargo pants, jeans, shorts, and slim khakis. The shoe is extremely versatile and can take you from work during casual Fridays to weekend play.
The Reebok Classic Nylon Tech Mix’s most notable feature is its design. It has a hot melt toe cap detail, and the reflective pieces on the shoe provide visibility in low-light situations which makes it ideal for day to night wear.
The Classic Nylon Tech Mix low top silhouette was released in the early 1980s to an adoring UK crowd. From there, the shoe’s popularity slowly traveled to the US where it found its own share of dedicated fans who loved the clean look. In 2015, the model was reissued in the US market and quickly gathered followers who liked the timeless and retro design.
The Reebok CN Tech Mix had been updated to include reflective details and a hot melt toe cap that added a modern and edgy look to the otherwise classic vibe.
- The Classic Nylon Tech MIx shoe is available in three colorways: Flat Grey/White/Steel/Reflective Silver,
- White/Steel/Reflective Silver, and Collegiate Navy/Team Dark Royal
- The shoe features suede and nylon underlays that deliver enhanced ventilation and support.
- The die-cut midsole is made of EVA material that protects every step and gives the shoe enhanced shock absorption.
- The rubber outsole provides grippy traction.
- It contains a padded sockliner.