The Reebok Classic Nylon Arch is available exclusively in men’s sizes from 5 to 15 in medium width. It features the traditional lace-up closure for a snug fit. This pair generally runs true to size. However, some complained about its narrow width. Thus, most of the users suggest grabbing a half size up for a comfortable fit.
The low-top Reebok Classic Nylon Arch features a timeless silhouette. It is simple with athletic qualities that steps up the street-style game of this pair. The textile underlay adds modern visual for a modernized update. Many wearers of this stylish pair sport this with their activewear, joggers, skinnies and some even with their shorts.
The timeless profile of the Reebok Classic Nylon Arch makes this pair notable for many buyers. Added with texturized and shaped underlay, this iconic design has been successfully upgraded.
In the decade when there was an intense battle in the field of sportswear industry, Reebok committed to themselves to release footwear that performs as designed and with the style and affordability that is superb for the masses. Reebok launched the Classic line in the early 80s. This line primarily offers footwear that is high on the performance, has a savvy street look and found at an affordable price point.
All the sneakers in the Classic line are intended for athletic purposes that eventually turned into fashionable lifestyle footwear. It has undergone several collaborations through the years and has been launched in various colorways.
The first Reebok Classic Nylon was released in 1987. It made a significant impact on the lifestyle scene and became a staple kick in the UK in the 80s. The Classic Nylon is a great short-distance running footwear. It features nylon and suede upper with EVA midsole and high-abrasion rubber outsole. The Reebok released the Classic Nylon Arch featuring the classic profile of the Classic Nylon but with updates on the underlay.
- The Reebok Classic Nylon Arch features a suede or leather overlay and a shaped textile underlay for ventilation and support.
- The low-top is designed to maximize the motion at the ankles.
- It has EVA midsole for shock absorption.
- It has padded foam sockliner for more cushioning.
- It has the high abrasion rubber outsole for superb traction.
- It has the soft mesh tongue with Reebok logo.
- This pair features the classic Reebok signature cutout with Reebok logo with the Union Jack.