The low-top Reebok Classic Leather MN which is created for the women’s feet comes with a standard lacing system partnered with a large tongue. Reviewers find this sneaker true to size and obtainable in medium width. The available sizes for this shoe are from 5 to 10.5 US. This shoe has a fabric lining that offers opulent comfort to the feet.
Sneakers have crossed over from active wear to streetwear with the classics most often than not getting a space into one’s collection of go-to footwear. The low-top Reebok Classic Leather MN is decorated with neutral colored layers of leather stitched all together that adds depth and desirability to this model.
The oversized tongue contrasted with a glossy labeling heightens the attractiveness of this low-top sneaker which looks chic with any lifestyle outfit. Wearing the low-top Reebok Classic Leather MN with cut-off pants or rolled-up tapered jeans while allowing those ankle bones to show smartens up one’s casual attire.
Less is more. This overused statement is one of the features that put a spark on the low-top Reebok Classic Leather MN. There is nothing fancy added to this shoe, just a simple layering of leather on the upper that reinforces its structure and at the same time deepens the beauty of this sneaker. Even if the Classic Leather MN comes with unadorned outer construction in monochromatic color options, it offers a timeless allure demonstrated by such modest frame.
Reebok has always been synonymous with leather long before its highly-regarded treasury of classic products made a mark in the hearts of its loyal followers. In fact, leather is considered the linchpin of several Reebok lifestyle shoes that kept its solid reputation in the market up to this day.
One of Reebok’s creative concepts that significantly stood the test of time is the Classic Leather, which evolved as a performance shoe to a fashionable sneaker. Over the years, the CL is transformed into several sneaker variations that intend to satisfy the desires of style-savvy consumers. One of the fresh reinterpretations made to the classic model is the low-top Reebok Classic Leather MN.
Reebok has progressed from building around the use of soft garment leather for its products, a groundwork which is evident in the so-called Franchise 5 launched during the 1980s. These are Workout, the Ex-O-Fit, the women’s exclusive Freestyle, and Newport Classic or NPC.
The Classic Leather that dates back to 1983 is made into a running shoe while the other models were conceptualized for multiple activities, fitness, and workout. These soft leathered shoes were made to accompany its users in winning their desired gym goals, from light load exercises, cardio work to even lifting weights. The original Classic Leather is made of high-priced full-grain leather that is so supple to the touch, which straightaway earned legions of supporters, albeit its costly rate.
During the 1980s the Classic Leather gradually obtained its new form as celebrities and pop icons started to lace them up elevating CL’s presence in the market. These influential personalities stimulated the public to consider this shoe as a fashion accessory.
The drop on the price label of the Classic Leather made it more accessible to a broader market. In due course, Reebok was hooked to creating new remakes of the Classic Leather to fit the varying styles of shoppers. This growth on the Reebok CL led to the unveiling of the low-top Classic Leather MN in 2017 which is available in neutral shades, offering a timeless appeal. Its design is versatile enough to put together with different casual clothes.
- Apart from the low-top Reebok Classic Leather MN, the brand has launched other variations for the women.
- The Classic Reebok Leather Zip in Shell Pink colorway resembles a utility shoe with its closed, zip-up opening made for the women clientele.
- Animal graphics got onto the cover of the Classic Leather with the drop of the leopard printed pony hair in 2013 and another one in 2017, which is brighter than the previous design. Both are in partnership with Head Porter, a Japanese retailer of high-quality luggage.
- Metallic designs put shimmer on the Classic Leather when it was launched in 2017 blended with white soles.
- In 2014, Reebok partnered with hip-hop artist Kendrick Lamar for the release of collaborative shoes which are not only trendy but evokes powerful message, particularly against gang violence. This includes remakes of the Reebok Classic Leather.
- Kendrick Lamar x Reebok Classic Leather Deconstructed also coined as “Split Personality” was designed by Ian Paley of Couverture & The Garbstore, a UK lifestyle wear retailer.
- The upper of Kendrick Lamar x Reebok Classic Leather Deconstructed is slashed vertically in the middle all the way to the tongue and sewn together. One part of each tongue is made in opposing colors of red and blue. Putting the details altogether conveys an image of restoration, explicitly representing the union between two opposing objects.