Classic Leather EBK shoes feature a comfy blend of materials that offer a snug and supportive fit. The tongues and collars are padded and the soft fabrics keep the feet comfy and happy.
A traditional lacing system using seven pairs of eyelets and flat laces offer a customizable fit.
The Reebok Classic Leather EBKs can be worn by both men and women. The shoes dress up perfectly with a pair of trousers and a button-up shirt. Women can wear these with denim skirts, jeans, and leggings.
The Reebok Classic Leather EBKs do not feature innovative technologies like their newer counterparts. However, the shoes are still as comfortable as ever, and the vegetable-tanned leather gives them a richer feel. The subtle colors further elevate the style of the sneakers to something quite sophisticated.
Reebok introduced the silhouette that the Classic Leather EBKs are based on in the fall of 1983. The iconic Classic Leather shoes were considered groundbreaking runners at the time because of the innovative technologies that they featured, which included toe box air vents and the BiDensity Shock Protection System that gave the footwear stability. However, as pioneering as these technologies were, what added to the shoes’ popularity was the fact that they were the first Reebok runners to utilize garment leather fabric.
From the start, these shoes were able to mix function, style, and practicality well in a way that made them as ready on the streets as they are qualified for the tracks.
The Classic Leather EBK (or Elevated Basic Knit) shoes keep most of the style of the original model but enhance it by adding knit fabric to the shoes’ uppers. A gum rubber sole further adds to the heritage look.
- The knit material of the Reebok Classic Leather EBK is featured on the tongues and quarters of the sneakers.
- The Elevated Basic Knit Pack for women comes in two colors: whisper grey and shell pink. There are two colorways for the men as well, namely army green and sand stone.
- A Classic Leather EBK Needlecraft Pack also came out with the colorways smoky indigo, black, and beige.
- The Reebok Classic Leather EBK sneakers use traditional EVA midsoles for lightweight cushioning.
- The knitted detailing takes from arrowhead knit detailing on Western wear of the 40’s and 50’s.