Fit & Sizing
The Reebok Classic Leather Camp is available in men’s sizes from 6.5 to 15 US in medium width. This pair generally runs true to size. This shoe displays the traditional lace-up closure with tonal flat laces for a personalized, secure fit.
Reebok Classic Leather Camp Style
The low-top Reebok Classic Leather Camp features a casual comfort in an athletic profile. It displays the iconic design of the Classic line fine-tuned for an upgraded look. It has a soft leather overlay and textile underlay that delivers support and comfort fitting for all-day use. Aside from wearing activewear, most wearers of the CL Leather Camp don this with their rugged jeans, joggers, and shorts and finish it off with oversized tees and hats. Sometimes, few buyers sport this shoe with their crisp trousers for an edgy look.
Aside from the classic profile of the Reebok Classic Leather Camp, one noteworthy feature of this pair is the quilted tongue. This unique feature adds a dash of character to the classic appearance. Another striking feature is the presence of pop of color on the heel tab which boosts flair to the overall look.
Reebok Classic Leather Camp History
In 1983, Reebok launched the Classic Leather iteration on the market. It used garment leather on the upper, which is a first in the history of running footwear. The Classic Leather was so stylish that even the fashion-conscious people adored this running kick. This pair has a BiDensity Shock Protection System that enhances the stability and air vent that improves the breathability.
The Classic Leather has been the staple footwear from the tracks down to the casual street fashion. Many users praised the practical, comfortable and stylish design of this classic piece. Reebok released various upgrade of the Classic Leather to the market to keep up with the fast-paced current trends.
The Reebok Classic Leather Camp features the classic silhouette and tones inspired by the classic camping trips. This model stays authentic to the iconic comfort of the Classic line and displays plush soft leather with textile underlay. Reebok made some minor revision to the tongue to make it more appealing.
- The Reebok Classic Leather Camp features a die-cut EVA midsole for shock absorption.
- It has padded sockliner for added cushioning.
- This model contains a herringbone pattern outsole with high abrasion capacity for a durability and superb traction.
- This shoe includes a removable Ortholite sockliner that provides cushioning, support and prevents odor formation.
- It has a low-top profile which allows the wearers to maximize the ankle’s range of motion.
- It features leather overlay and textile underlay to boost the support and comfort.
- This shoe features the iconic cutout with Reebok logo and Union Jack.