The Reebok Classic Leather ALR is available in men’s sizes from 6 to 15 and women’s sizes 4 to 13 in medium width. This pair runs true to size, yet some suggest buying a half size up as this pair runs a tad narrow. Reebok uses the traditional lace-up closure in the CL Leather ALR for a personalized, secure fit.
The low-top Reebok Classic Leather ALR delivers a comfort without sacrificing the style. To modernize it, the brand used suede, mesh, and leather on the upper for a luxurious look. Reebok added perforations on the leather upper for a more comfortable and breathable ride. Most users sport this pair with the worn-out jeans, joggers, shorts or tracksuit. Some edgy users don this with their formal suits. This shoe can look great with a pair of crisp trousers or with slouchy joggers. The versatility of this shoe is surefire noteworthy.
The iconic profile of the Reebok Classic Leather ALR made this pair very noteworthy for many buyers. This silhouette has been on the market since the 80s, and many still applaud its simplicity and versatility.
Aside from the overall look, buyers noted about the variety of materials used on the upper which enhances the premium look of this model.
The first ever Reebok Classic Leather was introduced in 1983 and was described as a comfort-driven sneaker. It features the BiDensity Shock Protection System for stability and vents for breathability. It adopted the soft leather upper that gave a plush layer to this athletically-inclined sneaker. While it benefitted the runners, the comfortable upper was loved more by the street and casual fashion wearers.
The Classic leather became an essential piece for the style conscious people. With its affordable price and versatility, this silhouette has become a must-have in any sneaker rotation. It has turned into a go-to sneaker, especially in the US in the early 90s.
The appeal of the Classic Leather has reached the modern age. With its old-school features and casually contemporary elements, this silhouette has been extended to all walks of life. It simply secured its spot in a sea of shoes available in the market. The Classic Leather will never go out of style; it will always be a classic.
Reebok releases the Classic Leather ALR that displays some fine-tunes in the details for a premium upgrade. It presents an upper made of suede, mesh, and leather and stays true to its roots concerning comfort, style, and versatility.
- The upper is made with buttery suede and smooth leather overlays and mesh underlay and tongue.
- The Reebok Classic Leather ALR showcases the iconic Reebok logo with the Union Jack in brass color.
- It carries the high-abrasion rubber outsole for durability and superb ground grip.
- The perforations on the toebox provide breathability.
- The lightly-padded collar and tongue provide enhanced support and comfort.
- The low-top profile allows the wearers to maximize the ankle movement.
- It has a molded sockliner that provides comfort, cushioning and durability.
- This pair features the BiDensity EVA midsole for a comfortable and durable ride.