Best Yellow Nike Sneakers - September 2019
Yellow Nike sneakers are available in different collections and designs where men and women of all ages can choose according to their preferences. May it be from the Nike Air Force, Nike Air Max, Nike Dunk and Nike SB collections, among others, wearers will surely be able to find the perfect shoes that would match their style and provide a decent level of comfort they deserve.
Why should you add yellow Nike sneakers on your collection?
At first, you may be reluctant to get a pair of yellow Nike shoes since it may look too loud, but as the psychology of color implied, the yellow color is a type of palette that can boost your mood. Apart from that, yellow also still remain among the popular color accents. Based on color psychology, yellow is associated with happiness, good times, optimism and laughter.
Yellow Nike shoes are vibrantly stylish which can positively affect your outfit as well as and the rest of your overall look. Users would be able to match them with a variety of casual outfits as well as formal attire that will surely turn heads around. Some yellow Nike shoes that followers and new customers can simply check out are the Nike React Element 87, Nike Dunk Retro QS and Nike SB Blazer Zoom Low, among others. These yellow Nike sneakers are available in low-, mid, and high-top silhouettes.
Yellow Nike shoes for men
1. Nike Air Force 1 Low
If you are looking for a nice pair of bright yellow Nike shoes, then you may check out the Air Force 1 Low. With the Air technology, the Air Force 1 silhouette, designed by Bruce Kilgore, was initially released in 1982. It has a leather perforated upper that provides adequate ventilation. The Swoosh logo design is visible on the side. This low-top shoe is also available in other colorways including:
- Moon Particle/ Neutral Indigo/ White/ University Red
- Baroque Brown/ Army Olive/ Medium Olive
- Ashen Slate/ Sail
- Medium Olive/ Khaki/ Velvet Brown/ White
- Team Red
- Classic White
- Blue Void
2. Nike Air Foamposite One
The Nike Air Foamposite One is among the black and yellow Nike sneakers that are most sought-after retro shoes. Mike Bibby of NBA was the first one who wore it. This high-top sneaker originally debuted in 1977. Up until today, it remains stylish as it continues to deliver comfort to every user.
With Zoom Air-Sole technology, this shoe provides responsive cushioning. With a futuristic look, it has a translucent outsole that offers not only a durable grip but also provides an eye-catching appeal. This sneaker is also available in other rich colorways like:
- Habanero Red/ Black/ Habanero Red
- Black/ White/ Black
- Legion Green/ Black/ Black
- Metallic Gold/ Metallic Gold/ Black
- Metallic Silver/ Black/ Dark Neon Royal/ White
3. Nike Hoodland Suede
With a mid-top profile, the Hoodland Suede from Nike is among the bright yellow Nike shoes that have a straightforward yet eye-catching design. It has a suede upper coated with durable water repellent (DWR), protecting the feet and repelling moisture. With the Phylon midsole, it surely delivers a lightweight and responsive cushioning that gives all-day comfort. It also a winterized outsole for supportive grip. For additional comfort, it has padded collar too. This mid-top sneaker is also available in other colorways like:
- Black/ Black/ Anthracite
- Royal Blue
1. Nike Mayfly Woven
For people who like yellow and white Nike shoes that are stylish and comfortable, the Nike Mayfly Woven is among the good options. With an original design inspired by an aquatic insect, the Nike Mayfly Woven was released in 2013. It has a durable and breathable woven upper with perforations on the toe box area, as well as a lightweight and flexible sole unit. This versatile low-top sneaker also has the Phylon midsole and EVA footbed for supreme and responsive cushioning. It is also available in other colorways like:
- Jade Glaze/ Dust-Summit/ White
- Red Stardust
- Tumbled Grey/ Anthracite-Summit White
- Coastal Blue
- Blue Turquoise
2. Nike Flyknit Trainer
If you wish to get yellow and black Nike sneakers that provide supreme comfort and at the same time boost your confidence for making such fashion-forward ensemble, then you better check out the Flyknit Trainer. This low-top shoe is made of Flywire cables that provide lightweight and adaptive support. The Flyknit upper offers adequate ventilation while users are on the move. It has strengthened outsole pods for durability in the high-wear areas. Other colorways of this shoe are:
- University Red/ White/ Black
- Black/ White/ Black
- Golden Beige/ Black/ Gum Light
- Neutral Olive/ Sail/ University Red/ Velvet Brown
- Atmosphere Grey/ Vast Grey/ Photo Blue/ Thunder Grey
- Black/ White/ Siren Red
- Medium Olive/ White/ Black
- Velvet Brown/ Sail/ Black/ Neutral Olive.
3. Nike Air Safari
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and originally released in 1987, the Nike Safari is intended to be some kind of a luxury sneaker. If you need yellow Nike shoes in men’s sizing that are straightforward in design yet offer supreme comfort because of the Air-Sole cushioning unit, then this shoe is a good option. It has a combination of textile and synthetic leather uppers with safari print detailing at the collar area. With a low-cut silhouette, it is also available in other colorways like:
- Light Cream/ Black/ White
- Olive Canvas/ Black/ White
Yellow Nike shoes for women
1. Nike Air Max 90/1
The low-top Nike Air Max 90/1 is a result of an updated silhouette of the shoe which was originally released in 1990. With modern detail, this sneaker is a fusion of the Air Max 1 and Air Max 90.
Depending on the colorway, it has textile, leather or synthetic upper. It also has a foam sole with Air Max cushioning that provides supreme comfort. So if you want to gear up with yellow and white Nike sneakers that you can find all-day comfort, you may want to check this out. Among other colorways that you can choose are:
- White/ Black/ Black/ White
- White/ Dark Obsidian/ Neutral Grey
- White/ Cargo/ Khaki/ Black
- Guava Ice/ Wheat Gold/ Summit White
2. Nike Air Max Thea
For ladies who want a pair of neon yellow Nike sneakers that can give them all-day comfort, the low-top Nike Air Max Thea is a good choice. It has a straight-forward design, yet an eye-catching appeal which makes it versatile to match jeans, shorts, skirts, and other casual ensembles.
The attractive upper is made from a combination of textile and synthetic leather materials for durability. It has a foam sole that is equipped with Max Air cushioning, ensuring supreme comfort. For added durability, the heel and toe areas are rubberized. With a sleek profile and understated style, this shoe is also available in other vibrant colorways like:
- Black/ White
- White/ Black
- Barely Rose/ Elemental Rose/ White
- Desert Sand/ Sand/ White
- Gunsmoke/ Particle Rose/ Black
- Work Blue/ Work Blue/White
- Wolf Grey/ Black
- Rust Pink/ Rust Pink/ Summit White/ Black
3. Nike Air Sock Racer Ultra Flyknit
Another pair of black and yellow sneakers from Nike that ladies can find comfort is the low-top Nike Air Sock Racer Ultra Flyknit. With a laceless design, this shoe has a sock-like construction where the foot can quickly put on comfortably.
It is a lightweight sneaker that lived up to expectations of modern fashion. The upper is made from a Flyknit construction that is lightweight, supportive and comfortable. It has the Air-Sole unit midsole for lightweight cushioning and outsole with flex grooves for durable traction. Other colorways that ladies can check out are:
- Bright Mango
- Pale Grey
- Olive Flak
1. Nike Blazer Mid Rebel
For ladies who want a pair of yellow sneakers from Nike that has a mid-top silhouette and features a zipper closure system, the Nike Blazer Mid Rebel is worth a glance. They can check out the Yellow Ochre/ Black/ Golden Moss/ Summer White colorway. The Blazer was originally introduced in 1972 then later received an update with an upper that is made from premium leather and textile materials, providing more comfort and durability. The upper has a side-zip design which allows the foot to put the shoe on and off quickly. It has a durable rubber sole that delivers excellent traction. It is also available in other colorways like:
- Cool Grey/ Dark Grey/ Pink Foam/ Summit White
- Off White/ Pure Platinum/ Wheat/ Summit White
- Black/ Deep Royal Blue/ Ember
- Bio Beige/ Black/ Praline/ Summit White
- Burgundy Crush/ Summit
- Blackened Blue/ Black/ Deep Royal
- Neutral Olive/ Black/ Twilight
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I purchase yellow Nike Air shoes for men and women?
Men and women can check out Nike’s official website. They can also go to Nike’s physical store. Apart from Nike’s site and physical stores, they can also check out other retailer sites. RunRepeat offers a ton of choices that no other site can offer to sneaker fans.
How to style my yellow Nike shoes?
Since yellow shoes are unquestionably dazzling and eye-catching, let me share some of the suggested ways on how to wear and match yellow shoes with different outfits that will result in a cozy or natural look.
- Ladies can wear their low-top and yellow Nike sneakers with cuffed and distressed denim jeans and a white cotton shirt or a white crew neck floral sweatshirt for a casual and sporty look.
- Another relatively natural-looking outfit is a white shirt dress with a green bomber jacket. This casual ensemble is a perfect match to a pair of women’s yellow Nike sneakers with a low-profile silhouette.
- Ladies can wear Nike Air Sock Racer Ultra Flyknit in yellow colorway with line shorts and an oversized light blue shirt for a relaxed street outfit.
- For men who like to gear up a sharp and casual ensemble, they can wear light blue ripped denim jeans and a white shirt with a black puffer jacket. For a daring side, they can complete the ensemble with a pair of bright yellow Nike shoes with a high-top silhouette.
- For men who are after for a casual yet stylish getup, they can opt for beige shorts and a black crew-neck shirt. This ensemble can be complemented with yellow Nike sneakers like the Flyknit Trainer, Air Max 95 Premium or Mayfly Woven.
- Another comfortable street outfit is when men wear a white sweatshirt and navy blue floral shirts and complemented by yellow Nike shoes like the Nike Air Max Zero QS or Nike Air Max Flair.
What are the colors of fabric that can look good with yellow Nike sneakers?
You should wear a contrasting color. With yellow shoes, you can wear clothes in color white, green, black and blue.
What materials are Nike sneakers made of?
There are six main materials that Nike uses on the majority of all the product mass.
- EVA foam
- Synthetic leather
- Real leather
How to spot if a pair of yellow Nike shoes are fake?
- Check out the packaging. Most fake Nike shoes come shrink-wrapped in clear plastic or do not come in a box at all.
- Examine the shoe’s condition. Real Nike shoes are made from leather while fake ones are from pleather, making the real ones softer than the fake.
- Check out the labels inside the shoes and SKU number on the box. Real ones should have identical numbers.
- Real yellow Nike shoes have BRS 1000 rubber soles which provide much traction, unlike the fake ones.
Can I clean my Nike shoes in a washing machine?
No, Nike does not recommend it.
How you clean Nike insole?
- Remove the insole from the shoe.
- Make a mild cleaning solution by mixing warm water with a small amount of laundry detergent.
- Dip a soft-bristled brush to the mild cleaning solution you created.
- Wash and air dry them.
How to clean yellow Nike sneakers?
- You can remove dirt from the upper, midsole and outsole by using a soft-bristled brush or an old toothbrush.
- Use a mild cleaning solution.
- Remove the laces from the shoe. Clean them with a mild cleaning solution then rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- Air dry the shoe at room temperature.
What are the available sizes of Nike shoes?
Generally, Nike offers shoes in men’s sizing ranging from 5 to 13 while 5 to 12 are the sizes available for women.
13 best yellow Nike sneakers
- Nike Air Foamposite One
- Nike Air More Money
- Nike Air Safari
- Nike Air Max 270 Bowfin
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
- Nike SB Blazer Zoom Low
- Nike React Element 87
- Nike Air Max 95
- Nike Mayfly Woven
- Nike Air Max Plus
- Nike Air Max Zero QS
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus
- Nike Air VaporMax 2019
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...