$80 $40 Save 50%
$90 $59 Save 34%
$130 $75 Save 42%
Any color$65 $45 Save 31%
Any color$150 $53 Save 65%
Any color$120 $60 Save 50%
Any color$70 $22 Save 69%
$65 $19 Save 71%
Any color$60 $36 Save 40%
Any color$100 $24 Save 76%
Any color$110 $61 Save 45%
Any color$70 $30 Save 57%
Any color$110 $65 Save 41%
Any color$70 $46 Save 34%
$120 $40 Save 67%
Any color$75 $50 Save 33%
Any color$75 $42 Save 44%
Any color$70 $49 Save 30%
Any color$55 $40 Save 27%
$100 $40 Save 60%
Any color$130 $90 Save 31%
Any color$120 $56 Save 53%
Any color$75 $36 Save 52%
Any color$85 $62 Save 27%
Any color$80 $30 Save 63%
Any color$60 $50 Save 17%
$65 $57 Save 12%
$120 $100 Save 17%
Any color$85 $75 Save 12%
Best White Tennis Sneakers - September 2019
With fast-paced trends breezing in and out of the fashion realm, there are but a few truly iconic pieces that remain relevant no matter what the trend forecast dictates, and one of them is the white tennis shoe.
Lightweight, sleek and versatile, white tennis sneakers possess every must-have feature of present-day casual footwear and embody a lot of rich history and timeless style. From being an exclusive court performance shoe, consumers have essentially embraced the kick as lifestyle wear because of its versatility, comfort, and classic design.
Like most, you might dismissively assume that all white tennis shoes are the same but once you take a closer look you’ll find out that these sneakers are all about the details. Textures, color accents, and hidden technical features that could make or break a purchase separate one white tennis sneaker from the other.
Intrigued yet? Keep reading for the 411 on everything white tennis kicks.
Popular men’s white tennis shoes
According to male consumer feedback, these are the most favored white tennis-inspired kicks of the moment.
Adidas Continental 80
This stylish kick first debuted in the 1980s, which explains this reissued model’s new moniker. Commonly compared to the much-hyped Yeezy Powerphase sneaker, the Continental 80 served as the Powerphase’s design inspiration borrowing its signature split rubber cupsole. It belongs under Adidas’ Originals Yung series and is available in a number of colorway options.
Apart from the distinctive split cupsole, this model’s vintage design details such as logo windows next to the laces, perforation accents, and pops of scarlet and collegiate navy hues are its ticket to a stand-out tennis kick.
- These leather tennis shoes’ best-selling colorway is in white.
- It features OrthoLite sock liners for all-day comfort and cushioning.
- Available at $80, many find this kick a great buy
Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu
Pharrell wanted to design the future of classic sneakers by creating a timeless silhouette through borrowing elements from iconic Adidas tennis models Stan Smith and Forest Hill, and approaching the design from a modern minimalist perception. The result birthed the Tennis Hu by Pharrell Williams in white and green hues for its debut colorway.
- This kick’s one-piece upper is crafted with a foot-hugging knit material.
- Its silhouette and unorthodox lace system are inspired by the NMD.
Adidas Advantage Clean VS Lifestyle
An offering from Adidas Essentials (formerly Adidas NEO), this pair is especially commended for its affordable price tag and clean aesthetic. Its crisp lines and design details are often compared to the Adidas Stan Smith which most consumers love but some said that the quality is not on the same level as the iconic sneaker. Nevertheless, buyers who were looking for affordable versatile sneakers for every day were ecstatic.
The 350 hadn’t seen the light of day since the 80s when it was first exclusively offered in Japan. Gary Aspden, the head of the SPEZIAL collection, decided to reincarnate this archival model in 2016 but in limited quantities. Consumers apparently can’t get enough so the Three Stripe brand made this kick available as a General Release (GR.)
- The shoe’s upper is crafted from a mix of leather and synthetic leather.
- Perforation detailing and textured tongue add style to its overall aesthetic.
- It retailed for $80.
Adidas Court Vantage
Although available in other hues, according to reviews the all-white Adidas Court Vantage tennis-inspired shoes are what most men prefer. This model gives homage to the acclaimed Rod Laver tennis shoes from the 70s and fuses classic design and modern elements. Its clean, crisp lines along with a number of texture styles add character to this kick.
- It features OrthoLite sock-liners, which provides comfort and helps avoid odor.
- This low-top kick has a vulcanized rubber outsole construct.
Adidas Forest Hills
Grabbed from the brand’s tennis archives, the Forest Hills model was first introduced in 1976 and named after New York’s Forest Hill Stadium also known as the home of the US Open and Grand Slam matches. Its premium soft kangaroo white leather construct and yellow sole were this kick’s ticket to popularity.
- A more monochromatic white colorway called the Cloud White / Cream White / Crystal White is also available.
- Leather and mesh materials make up this kick’s upper.
Adidas Stan Smith WP
A weatherproof take on the iconic Stan Smith, this sneaker incorporates a suede upper that can withstand all elements upping functionality and versatility. Its seven-metal-eyelet lace system offers an adjustable fit for a comfortable snug fit while gusseted tongue avoids tongue slippage and comfort.
Puma Smash Leather
This all-white tennis shoes from Puma was released in the late 60s during the beginning of basketball, which explains the name. It retains the original model’s iconic Formstrip logo, low-top silhouette, and minimal design. Affordable, versatile, and durable, the Puma Smash Leather is ideal for those who are in search of beaters.
An offering from the brand founded on the sport of tennis, the Lacoste Court-Master inhibits all the essential features of great tennis kicks. Constructed from premium soft Nappa leather, this shoe offers a simple and clean design that could easily be paired with a myriad of outfits.
- Men’s sizes range from 7 to 13 in medium width.
- It features OrthoLite insoles for all-day comfort and cushioning.
Most sought-after women’s white tennis shoes
The following are some of the women’s top favorite white tennis sneakers.
Adidas Stan Smith Sock Primeknit
A modern take on the celebrated Stan Smith model, this white tennis shoes for women derived inspiration for its upper design from the NMD City Sock shoe. The futuristic Stan Smith Sock Primeknit displays a breathable one-piece sock-like upper that offers an almost barefoot feel. Signature Stan Smith branding is evident through leather heel tab and outsole construction.
- This slip-on iteration is reported to fit narrow but would eventually loosen after the break-in period.
- Its elastic upper hugs the wearer’s feet and ankle.
Adidas Stan Smith Bold
Another jazzed up iteration of Adidas’ most iconic white tennis shoes, the Stan Smith Bold is the essentially the original but injected with bold platform outsoles. These ladies white tennis shoes offer extra height for its users while staying true to the Stan Smith’s ubiquitous design.
- Reviews recommend going a full size down as this kick runs larger than usual.
- Hailey Baldwin is one of a number of famous personalities spotted wearing this shoe while out and about.
The court-inspired Adidas Courtset women’s sneaker comes from Adidas NEO, now known as Adidas Essentials. Displaying a minimal tennis aesthetic, the ladies are treated with many possibilities and ways to match this kick with a multitude of outfits.
- Size ranges from 5 to 11 with half sizes available for improved sizing options.
- Guys who would like a pair should go up 1 size from their normal shoe size.
The Keds Champion is the ultimate “classic sneaker” as it is the first American canvas, rubber-soled shoes in history. Its rubber soles’ quiet demeanor every time users take a step helped coin the term “sneakers.” Defined by its simple upper design, the shoe has been released in countless colors, prints, and width variations.
- First introduced in 1916, the Keds Champion has remained virtually unchanged even after over 100 years ago.
- Taylor Swift is the brand’s ambassador and has been spotted wearing these shoes around town.
Tretorn Nylite 2 Plus
Another women’s exclusive solid white tennis shoe, the Tretorn Nylite 2 Plus is well-loved for its polished style, excellent comfort, and lighter fit than its predecessor due to new insoles and somewhat thicker sockliner. Its immediate predecessor called the Nylite Leather debuted in the 90s and displayed almost similar design details.
- The Nylite range is Tretorn’s first sneaker model.
- Although only available in women’s sizes the men could acquire a pair by going up a size and a half from their normal shoe size.
Nike Court Royale Suede
The Swoosh brand has been making tennis footwear since the 70s and has garnered a loyal following throughout the years, thanks to several of their famous endorsers such as Andre Agassi and John McEnroe. With the success and popularity of Nike tennis kicks, it didn’t take long until the brand decided to produce tennis-inspire lifestyle sneakers, and one of them is Nike Court Royale Suede. Its timeless retro look stays true to classic court shoes.
- Uppers are made from plush suede material.
- It is offered in both men and women’s sizes.
Nike Tennis Classic
Made popular by a world-renowned tennis player and Nike endorser John McEnroe, the Tennis Classic was formerly known as the Wimbledon GTS. The original shoe was first introduced in 1982 and despite good sales numbers, it was shelved in 1996. Fast forward to 2002, Nike reissued the shoe with a new model name called the Tennis Classic.
- This sneaker features a cupsole construction.
- It is available in men and women’s sizes in medium width.
Puma Smash V2 L Perf
A model coming from Puma’s Smash line, the Smash V2 L Perf is a revamped version of its immediate predecessor called the Puma Smash V2 Leather. This model displays similar features as the previous model but updated with perforated Formstrip branding on its sides. Ladies can choose from two white colorways: plain white and black and white tennis shoes.
New Balance 300
Initially released in 1979, this tennis shoe was designed to provide excellent fit, durability, comfort, and stability on the court. After a hiatus, the New Balance 300 was re-released in 2014 with updated features such as REVlite technology for midsole cushioning, cushioned footbed, padded collar, and lighter upper material. The all-white version of this tennis-inspired shoe featured a combination of leather and mesh materials for the upper.
White unisex tennis sneakers
Adidas Stan Smith
Well-loved for its no-fuss, versatile style the Stan Smith packs a colorful history and fascinating success story starting out as a performance shoe, but its ridiculous popularity didn’t come until after a two-year hiatus. After being shelved in 2012 to 2013, the Three Stripe brand re-released the Stan Smith in 2014 and fashion personalities and celebrities were frequently spotted wearing them ultimately contributing to the sneaker’s fame.
- The best-known colorway of this tennis shoe is the white and green combination.
- Its uppers are crafted from full-grain leather.
- For an additional fee, buyers can customize their pair.
Adidas Stan Smith Primeknit
Boasting the same Stan Smith iconic silhouette, this updated version prides itself of enhanced breathability and comfort thanks to a Primeknit upper construct. It remains faithful to its heritage by retaining crisp details and minimal design of the original. This new model displays the Stan Smith logo on the tongue and features OrthoLite sock-liner for eliminating odor and breathable cushioning.
Adidas x Raf Simons Stan Smith
Also referred to as the Adidas RS Stan Smith, this sneaker has been co-created by Raf Simons a long-time Adidas collaborator and well-known Belgian designer famous for his bold, edgy pieces. What sets this model apart from the rest of its predecessors is it is crafted from premium materials, displays designer branding details, and features a perforated ‘R’ instead of the usual Three Stripe logo.
Nike Court Royale
Like most modern classic sneaker, the Court Royale from Nike looked back on the brand’s archives for design inspiration. This leather tennis shoe’s clean and simple design boasts of time-tested retro court design that could easily be mixed and matched with a myriad of casual outfits.
- This kick’s upper is crafted from a mix of leather and synthetic leather materials.
- It features classic rubber outsoles for durable traction.
Reebok Club C 85
As its name implies the Reebok Club C 85 was first introduced in the 80s. This sneaker’s design was based on the Revenge Plus’ DNA stripped down to a more minimal look for the court. It is most known for its white leather upper emblazoned with various texture and pop of color accents. Rappers and celebrities were spotted wearing it while others chose it as their canvas for collaborative efforts.
- It is offered in both men and women’s sizes.
- One of this pair’s notable element is the visible window where a British flag and Reebok branding are found as it adds a stylish contrast to the overall design.
Puma Smash V2 Leather
Another offering from Puma’s Smash lineage, this model is the leather version of its immediate predecessor crafted from suede. The leather update provides better feel and fit, while its simple design stays true to tennis heritage. It is available in monochromatic black and white colorways.
Onitsuka Tiger GSM
The Onitsuka Tiger GSM’s (Game Set Match) straightforward design is constructed with high-quality leather and premium Nubuck upper adding stylish textures to its overall aesthetic. It is offered in over 30 colorways with a selection of white hues including red, white and blue and black and white tennis shoes.
- This kick is also offered in several collaborative models such as Onitsuka Tiger x Packer GSM and Onitsuka Tiger x Naked GSM “Cotton Candy.”
- It retails for $85.
Frequently Asked Questions
What precisely are tennis sneakers?
People often mistake tennis shoes for tennis sneakers, and it is quite obvious why. To make it clear, tennis shoes are generally footwear designed and created specifically for playing the sport of tennis. These shoes are decked out with technical features that could aid the wearer to perform better while on the court.
Tennis sneakers, on the other hand, are lifestyle shoes that are aesthetically inspired by tennis kicks. These models are not fully-equipped or do not have up-to-date features to assist in playing tennis.
Why choose a pair of white tennis sneakers? What are its advantages?
The tennis shoe’s main strength is its primarily simple, straightforward and minimal design making for a timeless style that proved to transcend trends and decades. Its style versatility and adequate comfort have rightfully earned its place in the hearts and closets of most consumers.
Tennis sneakers bathed in white further cements the classic look and could easily pair with most ensembles. These kicks often serve as the perfect finishing piece to a casual outfit and provide its users with sufficient support and comfort for everyday use.
How do I figure out which shoe size is for me?
It is essential to know that each brand offers different sneaker measurements and each model could be cut differently from its immediate predecessor. If you are shopping online it is best to check out a specific brand’s size chart as the basis for your search. Say for example you’re on the hunt for a pair of white men’s Reebok tennis sneakers and your feet measures 11 inches, Reebok’s chart says you should get a size 10 but in Adidas’ chart you should get a size 11.
After you’ve figured that out it is wise to check on a particular tennis sneaker’s reviews to find out if it runs true to size or otherwise.
Where can I buy white tennis lifestyle shoes?
You can buy a pair of your own on the respective sites of the brands mentioned above. We’re also glad to tell you that RunRepeat has been partners with these brands. Just search for your shoe of choice and on each article page offers for that sneaker are displayed. Click on one and it should redirect you to the brand’s site.
What upper materials are available for white tennis sneakers?
Traditionally, tennis shoes commonly incorporate leather material as their uppers but as more and more footwear technology emerged court shoes also evolved. Although most lifestyle tennis kicks are still crafted from leather some of the newer materials are a combination of mesh and leather and engineered knit material.
How do I style these sneakers?
Creating a stylish outfit to match with white tennis kicks are relatively easy compared to other sneaker types. With its signature polished, simple, minimal style performance roots, tennis shoes’ main selling points are its style versatility and adequate comfort.
Here are a few styling tips you could try:
- Summer day hang-out at the beach - Hawaiian or any brightly colored button-down shirt, chino shorts, accessorized with a pair of sunglasses and plain bucket hat.
- A chilly work day in the city - a crisp polo shirt layered with a smart jacket and finished with a pair of tapered trousers should keep you looking put together throughout a busy workday.
- Garden wedding - dressing your plain white tennis shoes in a matching suit could perfectly complement the smart casual vibe of an elegant wedding outdoor.
- A day full of errands - to keep you comfortable while you move around opting for a pair of sweatpants and a stylish shirt accessorized with dainty necklaces could keep you comfy and looking fly at the same time.
- Brunch date in the summer - pair your white kicks with a flowy dress for an instantly chic look without compromising comfort.
- Coffee date with girlfriends - nothing beats classic denim jeans for occasions such as this. Spruce up your look by opting for an eye-catching top.
How should I clean white tennis shoes?
How footwear should be cleaned depends entirely on its materials. As mentioned before, tennis shoes are usually crafted from leather, synthetic leather, a combination of mesh and leather or engineered knit materials.
Cleaning leather shoes: First, you need to brush out all the dirt and debris then rub a damp washcloth all over the shoe, concentrating on areas that need extra attention. If there are still stains after,l get a used toothbrush to clean it and that should do the work. The same steps should work for cleaning faux leather but make sure not to over-saturate the shoe with liquid to avoid damage.
Cleaning mesh and knit: As a rule of thumb, rubbing these materials with a damp washcloth dipped in a cleansing solution and concentrating on the dirtiest areas should do the trick. Make sure to pat them dry so as not to let the shoe soak in dripping liquid, then let air dry. However, for sock-like knit uppers an extra step is necessary - putting a cramped washcloth inside the shoe so it could absorb the water from above.
Can I machine wash white tennis shoes?
Washing any type of footwear in a machine is not recommended as the chances of damaging the material is highly possible hence shortening the lifespan of your pair. You can do it at your own risk.
What are some tricks to make my pair last longer?
There are several ways you can do in order to get longer use from your white tennis shoes. Here are some of them:
- Spray with a waterproof solution specially made for footwear. This way your sneakers are protected from spills and the elements.
- Insert a wooden shoe tree before you put your kicks in storage in order to prevent creasing and let the material breathe.
- Use a shoe horn every time you wear your pair to maintain its pristine shape and condition.
- Make sure to store your shoes in a dry place.
15 best white tennis sneakers
- Adidas Stan Smith Recon
- Pharrell Williams Tennis Hu
- Adidas Stan Smith
- Tretorn NylitePlus
- Adidas Continental 80
- Adidas Grand Court
- Adidas Court Adapt
- Adidas Coast Star
- K-Swiss ST329 CMF
- Nike Court Royale
- K-Swiss Classic VN
- Puma Smash v2 Leather
- Reebok Club C 85
- Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt Sneaker
- Reebok Club MEMT
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...