Any color$180 $98 Save 46%
Any color$130 $66 Save 49%
Any color$140 $91 Save 35%
$85 $55 Save 35%
$170 $127 Save 25%
Any color$120 $60 Save 50%
Any color$120 $70 Save 42%
Any color$110 $100 Save 9%
Any color$120 $75 Save 38%
Any color$150 $73 Save 51%
$100 $64 Save 36%
Any color$130 $80 Save 38%
Any color$160 $115 Save 28%
Any color$150 $50 Save 67%
$100 $61 Save 39%
Any color$150 $90 Save 40%
Any color$75 $58 Save 23%
Any color$160 $120 Save 25%
$160 $148 Save 8%
No offers available
Any color$160 $136 Save 15%
Any color$100 $59 Save 41%
Any color$190 $134 Save 29%
White Nike sneakers
Regarding sneaker color options, virtually every variant and combinations imaginable are available today. Some models even have different shades for each foot. Still, the most preferred by the customers is the very basic, which is the white color. White sneakers are the easiest to incorporate into any casual clothing, especially those that are monochromatic.
Being the top sneaker brand in the world, Nike has an extensive collection of lifestyle footwear that not only sports the white color but also enhances its lasting appeal. It is not entirely incorrect to assume that every shoe that the company produced has a white variant. The compilation below is a summary of the best white Nike sneakers and other relevant topics.
Notable white Nike shoes for men
The clean and sleek vibe of an all-white shoe will always be a welcome addition to every guy’s shoe collection. Here are some Nike all in white sneakers which received high remarks from reviewers. Several of these are also offered for women. Other available colorways are also noted.
Nike Air Max 270
Two popular Air Max models inspired the AM270: The Air Max 93 and Air Max 180. What makes this pair exceptional is the large Air unit on the heel that delivers premium cushioning. It is also can be customized via the NIKEiD.
- Regular price is $150.
- Men and women can avail the Nike Air Max 270, US sizing. Men can have a pair from 6 to 15 while women can have theirs from 5 to 12.
- Other notable colorways for males are Game Royal / White / Black / Chamois and White / Black / Metallic Gold. For women, color options such as Particle Rose / Parachute Beige / Black / Celestial Teal and Light Cream / Midnight Navy / Laser Orange / Persian Violet.
Nike Air Force 1 07
This reiteration is released on the 25th anniversary of the Air Force 1, among its other siblings. The Nike Air Force 1 07 is a modern take on the timeless sneaker that blends throwback style and crisp details. Depending on the color, it features synthetic, leather, or textile upper. Similar to other AF1 models, it has foam sole that houses the encapsulated Air cushioning units. Another modern version that fans can also consider is the Nike Air Force 270.
- The regular price for the AF1 07 is $90.
- In US sizes, this pair can be avail by men and women. Men can have it from 6 to 18 while ladies can have theirs from 5 to 11.5.
- Aside from the all-white color option, guys can also have it in an all-black variant. Black and White colorways are available for women.
Nike Air Force 1 Low
Regarded as one of the most essential sneakers in history, the low top model of the AF1 is meant to be for basketball but made its stamp on the streets. Its white-on-white leather has lingered on people's minds more than any other color variants. Over the years, it has been reimagined in various shades and materials, proving its timeless charm for old and new fans.
- The AF1 Low has a regular price of $90.
- It is available for both men and women, in US sizing. Ladies can have a pair from 5 to 12 while males can have theirs from 6 to 18.
- Plenty of colorways have been released for the AF1 Low. One can count on that the color schemes such as the monochromatic options and black and white will always be available.
Nike Air Max 95
The esteemed AM series is here to stay, and the Air Max 95 is one of the reasons why. It is the first sneaker that features a visible Nike Air cushioning in its forefoot. Similar to its siblings, the AM 95 has upper material variations that depend on the color scheme. Some of the modern versions of this classic footwear exhibit graphic art on the outsole.
- For a regular price of $180, the Nike Air Max 95 can be purchased.
- The AM 95 is available in US men's and women's sizes. Women can have a pair from 5 to 11 while guys can get a pair from 6 to 15.
- Other color choices for women are Team Red / Team Red / Black / Habanero Red and Barely Rose / Hot Punch / Vintage Wine / White / Rose. Men can also check out these colorways: Black / Granite / Safety Orange / Black and Champagne / Sport Royal / Cream / Safety Orange.
Nike Air Max 97 Premium
Arguably the AM97 is the most famous model on the Air Max series. It has been reiterated numerous times over the years, making it a respectable sneaker line by itself. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Nike released a variety of Air Max 97 models with different colorways. Special colorways for this classic low-top are labeled as the Air Max 97 Premium.
- The regular price is $170.
- The AM97 is available for both men and women. Men can avail from 6 to 13 while women can get a pair from 5 to 11.
- The all-white colorway is called Light Bone. Some alternative colorways are Sail / Amarillo / University Red / Black and Light Cream / Sail / Black.
Nike Air Huarache
The Air Huarache is among the most successful Nike shoes in existence. Released in 1991, it spawned a sneaker line thanks to its unique design and support features. The fact that it is a creation by the famous designer Tinker Hatfield made it more endearing to sneaker fanatics. Numerous reiterations have been released over the years, and one example is the Nike Air Huarache Ultra.
- The regular price is $110.
- Both males and females can wear the Nike Air Huarache. In US sizing, men can order from 5 to 15 while women can get a pair from 5 to 12.
- Other notable colorways for men are Black / Solar Red / Anthracite and Desert Sand / Black / Watermelon / Persian Violet. Alternative choices for females are Black / Black and Smokey Mauve / Diffused Taupe / Black / Summit White.
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot
This modern footwear is the result of combining the classic silhouette of the AF1 and Nike’s cushioning tech Lunarlon. As its name implies, the Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckfoot provides water-resistance due to its duck boot-inspired toe box and coated leather, rubber, and nylon upper. WaterShield lining is also used to strengthen its water-resistant feature further. The water-resistant aspect is not common with all white Nike shoes.
- The regular price of this casual shoe is $160.
- In US sizes, males can get a pair from 6 to 14.
- Customers may check out other color options such as Bordeaux / Black and Medium Olive / Black / Wolf Grey.
Nike Court Borough Low
The Court Borough Low is another Nike lifestyle shoe that is inspired by the iconic AF1. Its wearers have given this low-top high-remarks due to its great fit, affordable price, and excellent grip. It is hassle-free to put on and off thanks to the pull tab at the back heel.
- Customers can avail the Nike Court Borough Low for a regular price of $65.
- This casual footwear is available for both men and women. Men’s sizes start from 7 to 14 and 5 to 12 for females, in US sizing.
- Some alternative color options aside from the all-white one are Game / Royal White and Gym Red / White / Gym Red.
Exceptional Nike black and white shoes
For people who prefer sneakers in black and white, here are a few examples of Nike shoes that exhibit these two colors magnificently.
Nike Air Max
Being one of the most successful sneaker lines of the brand, it is no surprise that the AM series offers a variety of shoes that look glorious in black and white. Originally meant to be used for running, the Air Max has been a fixture in the lifestyle category for decades. The Air Max sneaker line is arguably the second greatest sneaker line by Nike after the AJ series due to its style and timeless charm. There is a ton of AM shoes that can be purchased in black and white, and here are a few examples:
- Nike Air Max Guile
- Nike Air Max Motion LW SE
- Nike Air Max Prime
- Nike Air Max Axis
- Nike Air Max 97
- Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17
- Nike Air Max 95 Premium
Nike Roshe One
The lightweight Nike Roshe One is among the best examples of an athleisure shoe. It features a minimal silhouette and a running-inspired silhouette that is comfortable, light, and versatile. It has been a pleasant surprise for Nike because the Roshe is a commercial success despite the lack of promotional campaigns or endorsements from celebrities. It was initially called Nike Roshe Run.
- The Roshe One has a regular price of $75.
- Both men and women can wear it. In US sizing, men’s sizes start from 6 to 18 while women can order a pair from 5 to 12.
- Aside from the black and white colorway, there are a plethora of options that wearers can choose from. Color schemes such as Desert Ochre / Sail / Sail / Blue Force and Desert Sand / Sail / Persian Violet have been popular choices as well.
Nike Shox Gravity
The Nike Shox is made famous by Vince Carter, an NBA Superstar during the early 2000s. Its trademark look is the twin foam plates under the heel that delivers supreme cushioning. Recently, the Shox is making a comeback with modern features such as Flywire cables and metallic details. It also showcases a translucent forefoot.
- Its regular price is $150.
- Both women and men can wear the Nike Shox Gravity. In US sizes, males could order a pair from 4 to 14 while females can have theirs from 5 to 10.
- This version has an all-white and black and white color option. Popular alternative color variants are Metallic Gold / Speed Red / White / Gym Blue and Red Crush / Red Crush / Red Crush.
Nike Air More Money
This footwear is the result of combining the design elements of Air Money and Air More Uptempo. The Air More Money from Nike has a removable shroud which covers the tongue, allowing for multiple ways to customize its appearance. In general, it has a 90s throwback vibe but has modern features like Max Air cushioning at the heel, forefoot, and midfoot.
- It has a $160 regular price tag.
- The Nike Air More Money is available in US men’s sizes, from 6 to 15.
- A couple of alternative color choices are Gym Red / White / Black and Metallic Gold / Black / Metallic Gold.
White Nike shoes for women
Below is a list of women's white Nike sneakers which are exclusively tailored for or more popular with the fairer sex. Please be advised that all are in US women’s sizes.
Who would have thought that a sneaker that is marketed for women without any promotional campaigns will end up as the top-selling shoe of 2017? Well, the Nike Tanjun did precisely that. Because of its minimal design, simple colorways, comfort, and affordable price simply resonated well with women everywhere. It is an all-purpose everyday shoe, through and through. A bit of trivia, Tanjun is the Japanese word for “simplicity.”
- The regular price of the Tanjun is $65.
- Sizes start from 5 to 12.
- Other colorways like Guava Ice / White / Vast Grey and Phantom / Light Bone / White / Crimson Tint are worthy of consideration as well.
Nike Air Max Thea
The sporty profile of the Air Max Thea has garnered compliments from users and onlookers. As its name implies, it is part of the ever-growing Air Max sneaker line. Thanks to its construction, it can be utilized during casual work days, working out, or weekend activities. Despite being a woman’s shoe, some men are also seen wearing it, making it unofficially a unisex sneaker.
- It is available for a regular price of $95.
- The Air Max Thea is offered in sizes 5 to 12.
- Women can try other trendy colorways such as Rust Pink / Summit White / Black / Rust Pink and Wolf Grey / Black.
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit
The Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer is a modern reiteration of an 80’s runners. The Flyknit hugs the foot while providing seamless comfort and lightweight feel. It also has Flywire cables that offer additional support and distinctive appearance.
- The Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit’s regular price is $150.
- Sizes are offered from 5 to 12.
- Alternative color schemes that women can also consider are Volt / White / Sequoia and Total Crimson / Racer Blue / White / Black.
Nike Air Huarache City
This lifestyle footwear features a stylistic one-piece upper which also allowing customization via a variety of closure options. As the original Huarache Run inspires it, the city-based design of the Huarache is a great addition to every woman's casual fashion outfit.
- The regular price for this model is $140.
- From 5 to 14.5, females can enjoy the features of the Nike Air Huarache City.
- Modern colorways such as Bleached Aqua / Black / Racer Pink / Vivid Sulfur / White and Wolf Grey / Wolf Grey / Light Retro / Bright Grape are popular with consumers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What casual clothing combinations pairs well with white Nike shoes?
White sneakers in general blends naturally with virtually every casual attire, especially for those low-top ones. Men will have the easiest time incorporating white Nike sneakers into their lifestyle fashion. Women will also find no hassle as it looks great with leggings, skirts, and fitted jeans.
2. Where to purchase white Nike sneakers for men and women?
Arguably, Nike kicks in white are the most accessible among all color variants. Customers can enjoy the availability of white Nike shoes on the internet or at physical stores.
3. How to clean white Nike shoes?
Below are simple instructions on cleaning your white Nike footwear:
- Use a dry brush to remove foreign objects stuck in the sole. An old toothbrush is a good alternative if you don’t have a dry brush.
- Make a mild cleaning solution by mixing a scoop of laundry detergent and warm water.
- Remove the laces and start applying a small amount of the solution to it. Gently massage the laces. Once done, rinse it and dry it via room temperature or with a soft cloth.
- Soak the brush into the solution. After that, scrub the upper carefully until the dirt is removed.
- Rinse the upper by using a soft cloth dipped in warm water. Make sure that there are no detergent residues left.
- Dry the white Nike shoes via room temperature only.
4. What is the size range of black and white Nike shoes?
On average, men’s sizes start from 6 to 15 while female sizes are usually from 5 to 12.
5. Which white Nike lifestyle kicks are considered budget-friendly?
The Nike Tanjun is fashionable but affordable footwear for women, with its $65 average price. Males who are on a tight budget may want to consider the Nike Roshe One because it only has a regular price of $75.
6. Is there a way to prevent the “yellowing” of Nike white shoes?
There is no exact method to prevent the yellowing of shoes if one is wearing it. The yellowing is the effect of a chemical reaction called oxidation. Oxidation happens when oxygen is combined with another substance. As our planet is filled with oxygen, it is pretty much inevitable. Although, we can slow down the oxidation of our beloved Nike white sneakers by not stepping on soil, wet surfaces, grass, and snow.
7. Do white Nike sneakers fit true to size?
While there are exceptions, for the most part, white Nike shoes fit true to size.
8. Are there white Nike casual shoes that are considered as vegan?
For those who prefer animal-friendly shoes, it is easy to get a vegan white Nike shoe. Any footwear that has canvas, Flyknit, or synthetic as its upper is more often than not lacks animal parts.
9. What is the price range of white Nike sneakers?
Sans discounted offers, Nike casual shoes usually ranges from $65 up to $200, depending on the model’s popularity and availability.
10. Are white Nike lifestyle sneakers durable?
Due to the innovations in sneaker tech, they are definitively durable. But if used for strenuous activities such as working out, running, climbing, or trekking, its lifespan could be shorter than normal.
15 best white Nike sneakers
- Nike Shox R4
- Nike Air More Money
- Nike Air Max 270
- Nike Zoom 2K
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot
- Nike Flyknit Trainer
- Nike React Element 55 SE
- Nike Air Force 1 07
- Nike EXP-X14
- Nike Air Max 90 Essential
- Nike Air Huarache
- Nike React Element 55
- Nike Air Max 720
- Nike Air Max 200
- Nike React Presto
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...