The color of innocence, cleanliness, and perfection, white is all about the positives. In fact, advertisements use white to convey honest intentions to viewers and customers.
White basketball shoes are considered staple footwear. They are neat and relatively easy to dress with. In classy events and offices that allow casual shoes, white footwear stands for professionalism and success.
Remarkable White Nike Basketball Shoes
- Nike Air Precision. A great performance shoe that fits the budget, the Air Precision comes as white Nike basketball shoes with mid-top cuts that is infused with the basic performance technologies. For cushioning, the Phylon midsole carries an encapsulated Air-sole unit at the heel. The rubber outsole comes with a multidirectional traction pattern at the forefoot and heel; the midfoot has concentric circles. The upper is made of mesh with foam backing. This setup provides comfort and breathability. For a comfortable lockdown, the tongues of these Nike black and white basketball shoes are greatly padded as well.
- Nike LeBron 13 Elite. These basketball high-tops are among LeBron James’s top white and gold Nike basketball shoes. They feature hexagonal Zoom units that protrude through the outsole. When they come in contact to the ground upon landing, they deliver court feel and absorb impact. The outsole is made of translucent rubber to showcase the Zoom units embedded in the midsole. The traction pattern features thick lines in different directions to deliver stable support to a wide range of motion.
- Nike Air Max Audacity 2016. These red and white Nike basketball shoes receive praises for their lightness, comfort, and being budget-friendly. Its midsole is made of full-length Phylon with an embedded Air Max unit at the heel. The outsole rubber boasts a herringbone traction pattern with geometric modifications in the midfoot area. It is dressed in synthetic mesh with fuse overlays on high-wear areas.
- Nike KD 6. The KD 6 comes as low-top green and white Nike basketball shoes that are famous for their amazing traction and reliable responsiveness. It features a forefoot Zoom and a heel Max Air that are embedded in its Phylonle. The unique star traction pattern grips court floors well without attracting too much dust. Flywire cables and the asymmetrical tongue secure the foot as the laces are tigh midsotened to support aggressive movements on court. These Kevin Durant shoes are made of lightweight and durable synthetic material.
- Nike Kobe Zoom Protro 1. These retro green and white Nike basketball shoes are one of the few high-tops in the Kobe Bryant series. An outstanding on-court performer, the Kobe Zoom Protro 1 comes with a full-length Zoom unit. The forefoot Zoom is thin for an immense court feel. As for the heel, it is thick to protect the limbs and back from fatigue.
- Nike Kobe AD NXT 360. Even after his retirement, Kobe Bryant’s basketball shoes keep on dominating the courts, and they usually come with low-top silhouettes. The Kobe AD NXT 360 come as white Nike basketball shoes that are built with a durable 360-degree Flyknit. This material guarantees a lightweight, breathable, supportive, and sock-like fit. The thin and translucent outsole rubber is great for indoor use. The responsiveness comes from the Lunarlon midsole that is enriched with the React technology placed directly underfoot.
- Nike Air Force 180. The Air Force 180 is one of the classiest Nike black and white basketball shoes in the market. The overall comfort of the shoe comes from its thickly-padded inner walls. The heel boasts an exposed 180-volume Air unit. Reinforcing this shoe’s old-school vibes is the tried-and-tested herringbone traction pattern that graces its rubber outsole. These Nike basketball shoes are composed of synthetic leather with molded overlays on high-wear areas.
- Nike Kyrie Flytrap. If one likes white Nike basketball shoes from Kyrie Irving, look nowhere else. The Flytrap is the first budget-friendly and low-top Kyrie basketball shoe. It comes with the same technology as the critically acclaimed Kyrie 4. A small Zoom Air unit in the heel provides impact protection, while the rest of the responsiveness comes from the injected Phylon midsole. The modified herringbone traction pattern extends to the sides of the solid outsole rubber to deliver stability similar to an outrigger. The Kyrie Flytrap is made of soft, thin, and woven textile upper for a comfortable and flexible fit.
- Nike KD Trey 5 V. Another low-top signature model, these Nike white basketball shoes are from the signature line of Kevin Durant. A lightweight and solid performer, the KD Trey 5 V comes with a forefoot Zoom embedded in a Phylon midsole. The solid outsole rubber boasts a full-length wavy herringbone traction pattern for maximum court control. The upper is made of a tightly-woven mesh and fuse overlays.
White Nike Basketball Shoes on Sale
Nike white basketball shoes are sought after by almost everyone. Some find it hard to get a great deal. Some find it hard to pick up a great looking pair. Below are some tips to help new buyers get a pair:
- Holidays are great times because high-quality white basketball shoes from Nike and other brands are usually put on sale. The dates to watch out for include Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Memorial Day.
- Watch out for discount coupons from companies.
- Some Youtubers and bloggers share codes from some shoe companies as part of their PR privilege. These codes can be used for discounts as well.
15 best white Nike basketball shoes
- Nike Air Max Audacity 2016
- Nike Hyperdunk 2014
- Nike Kyrie 2
- Nike Air Flightposite
- Nike Air Max CB34
- Nike Zoom Rookie
- Nike Hyperdunk 08
- Nike Zoom Clear Out
- Nike Kobe 11 Elite Low
- Nike Kyrie Flytrap
- Nike Zoom Evidence II
- Nike Zoom Shift
- Nike KD 4
- Nike Kobe A.D. NXT
- Nike PG2
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...