$65 $49 (save 25%)
$55 $32 (save 42%)
$170 $129 (save 24%)
$85 $80 (save 6%)
$100 $52 (save 48%)
$130 $79 (save 39%)
$70 $40 (save 43%)
$85 $54 (save 36%)
$100 $90 (save 10%)
$140 $120 (save 14%)
$75 $57 (save 24%)
$140 $60 (save 57%)
$60 $48 (save 20%)
$140 $115 (save 18%)
$110 $85 (save 23%)
$120 $76 (save 37%)
$160 $140 (save 13%)
$90 $78 (save 13%)
$95 $50 (save 47%)
$130 $80 (save 38%)
$90 $85 (save 6%)
White High Top sneakers
Originally, high-top shoes are intended for basketball. The first basketball shoe was invented in 1891. Developed by Spalding, the high-top is made of canvas and has relatively thin rubber outsole compared to Converse All-Stars. The main selling point of high tops is the safety feature.
On the other hand, white is a universal color that can blend well with diverse palettes. When the white shade applied to the high-top sneakers, it results in a perfect combination in creating a versatile silhouette that matches a variety of outfits which work well in different occasions. White high top sneakers are available in multiple designs that offered by several famous brands like Puma, Adidas, Nike, Converse, DC, Vans, Jordan, Reebok, and Supra, among others.
Some white high top shoes in men’s sizing
- Adidas Crazy 1 ADV Sock Primeknit – Inspired by the ‘90s hoop style, this shoe is innovative, bold and the streetwear's cutting edge. It is among the white high top sneakers with a futuristic design that delivers ultimate comfort. Check out its features below:
- With tonal engineered 3-Stripes, the Adidas Primeknit upper offers ultralight comfort and adaptive support.
- It has dual-density PU outsole.
- It has the engineered sock collar
- It has tongue loop for quick off and on the shoe.
- It has a leather heel spoiler.
- It has a forged knit forefoot structure.
- Adidas Top Ten Hi – Built with premium material, this iteration has dominated the courts in the ‘80s. It was taken out of the shelf in 2013 but made its comeback in 2014, possessing a basic style. Some of its features are:
- It is built with a suede upper with leather 3-Stripes.
- It has a synthetic leather lining
- It has a rubber cupsole with the Herringbone tread pattern for traction.
- It has a padded ankle collar with perforations.
- Adidas Tubular X Primeknit – This shoe is worthy to look at if you are looking for grey and white high top sneakers with a neat and modern look that provides ultimate comfort. Among its features are:
- With a sock-like construction, it has a Primeknit upper with a unified toecap.
- It has a textile lining.
- It has a durable rubber heel clip.
- It utilizes the EVA midsole that gives lightweight cushioning.
- Adidas Pro Model Vulc ADV – For those who are looking for a nice pair of black and white high top sneakers, this iteration is among the options. Check out some of its features below:
- It has a vulcanized rubber outsole that features multi-directional vector traction.
- The padded collar and breathable mesh lining provide additional comfort.
- Depending on the colorway, it has a suede or leather upper.
- It has the Adiprene sockliner that provides impact heel cushioning, and the excellent board feels.
- Adidas Matchcourt High RX – Available in different colorways, this iteration is an excellent choice for people who are looking for all-white high top sneakers with a neat and fashionable look. Inspired by Adidas heritage, this shoe provides a fashionable look as well as performance that skaters need. Some of its features are:
- It is available in men’s sizing from 4 to 14 US.
- It has a canvas or suede upper with the synthetic 3-Stripes.
- It has molded EVA sockliner and textile lining for comfort.
- The vulcanized outsole offers a superior grip and precise board feel.
- Adidas Tubular Doom Primeknit – With the ‘90s running style, this shoe has given a futuristic design that pushes boundaries with an unconventional and trend-setting take on sporty style. With different colorways available, it is among the good options if buyers are searching for a fashionable and neat-looking pair of white high top sneakers. Its features are:
- With a sock-like construction, this shoe has the Adidas Primeknit upper that delivers ultralight comfort as well as adaptive support.
- The upper has a wide elastic strap over the instep and forefoot.
- The tube-inspired EVA midsole has textured ripple.
- It utilizes the EVA outsole for reliable grip and flexibility.
- Made from premium materials, the leather heel counter and midfoot cage are installed.
- Nike SF Air Force 1 High – An upgraded version, this pair of white high top sneakers features a mix of the full-grain leather upper with a military-inspired design. Some of its key features are:
- It is available in men’s sizing from 6 to 18 US.
- With an elevated design, it features a rope-like lace that wraps around the ankle.
- The upper has a front zipper as well as a lace lock.
- It has an outsole with a circular pattern for reliable traction.
- Nike Air Flight Huarache Ultra – Inspired from a classic in 1992, the Nike Air Flight Huarache Ultra is among the black and white high top sneakers that elevated the legendary basketball shoes with modern updates. Among its features are:
- It has a knit bootie construction.
- The outsole is speckled and translucent which creates a modern look.
- It has a leather external heel clip which is a nod to the iconic Huarache design.
- For responsive and lightweight cushioning, the encapsulated Air unit is installed in the heel.
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro – Celebrates its 20th anniversary in 2017, this iteration has an innovative design as well as a no-stitching feature. This Swoosh-bearing Foamposite Pro shoe creates an undeniable appreciation of the people. Check out some of its features below:
- It has sizes available from 6 to 15 US.
- The upper is made of synthetic, leather and textile for durability and support.
- It utilizes responsive Zoom Air cushioning for comfort.
- It has an outsole with the modified Herringbone tread pattern that offers optimum traction.
- Nike SB Dunk High Pro – Hit the court in the ‘80s, the Dunk pays tribute to the team that ignited the world stage in Barcelona. In the early 2000s, thanks to the skateboarders, the Dunk Hi Pro became one of the coveted collectibles. For users who are looking for a pair of blue and white high top shoes, they may check out its features below:
- It has Nike Zoom Air heel cushioning in the drop-in sockliner, offering an all-day responsive cushioning.
- It has a durable and double-stitched suede upper that provides sufficient stability and support.
- It has an outsole with a multidirectional pattern that offers precise board feels and reliable grip.
- Nike Air Max Goadome – If you are looking for all white high top sneakers, this iteration is worthy to look at. Whatever the terrain or weather conditions, the AM Goadome is an excellent choice. Check out its features below:
- It has a waterproof leather upper that offers comfort in inclement weather.
- It utilizes Max Air unit that delivers impact protection and lightweight cushioning.
- It has an All-Trac rubber outsole that not only enhances durability but also provides excellent grip on different surfaces.
- The upper has perforations for increased ventilation and toe bumper for added foot protection.
- Vans SK8-Hi MTE – Known as the Style 38, it is the first silhouette that showcased the legendary Vans Sidestripe in 1978. This iteration utilized SK8’s silhouette and applied with weatherproof innovation. Check out its key features:
- It has a leather upper treated with Scotchguard that prevents moisture from penetrating the shoe.
- Between the footbed and the sole, heat retention is placed to keep the foot warm and dry.
- It has a textile lining.
- The premium upper features a re-enforced toe cap that can withstand repeated wear.
- The padded ankle collar offers flexibility and support.
- Converse Chuck II High Top – With intact cultural authenticity, the 2nd coming of the venerable Chuck brings additional details by enhancing its look and providing additional comfort. For users who are looking for a nice pair of all-white high top sneakers, they can check out some of the features below:
- It features a padded and non-slip tongue.
- It has a microsuede lining.
- It utilizes Nike Lunarlon insole for cushioning.
- The canvas upper is a poly blend.
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather High Top – With the original silhouette, this version has the classic star-centered ankle patch that provides a dash of sophistication to its straightforward design. This iteration is released in a variety of colorways. For people who are searching for straightforward white leather high top sneakers, they may check the shoe’s features below:
- It has a textured and luxurious leather upper with brushed metal eyelets.
- The rubber toe cap is reinforced.
- It has a vulcanized rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- Jordan Spizike – Inspired by a legendary line-up, the Jordan Spizike has a sleek look that pays homage to Spike Lee as well as the popular hoops pairing. Check out its features below:
- It has a foam midsole with Nike Air units in the forefoot and heel areas for superb cushioning.
- The upper is made of synthetic and leather material that provides comfort and breathability.
- It has mesh side panels.
- The rubber outsole provides reliable traction.
- Jordan Horizon – Available in different colorways, the Jordan Horizon has a lifestyle silhouette that features a reinterpretation of the Air Jordan 13. Check out some of its features below:
- Constructed in one piece, the shoe’s woven upper is accented by contrasting colors.
- It has a lightly padded and leather-bound tongue, providing a premium appeal.
- The vulcanized rubber outsole has a Herringbone tread pattern that ensures durability and superior grip.
- It has a carbon fiber shank plate at the middle, administering torsional stability and support.
- Supra Skytop II – If you are looking for a perfect, straightforward yet fashionable pair of white high top sneakers, the Skytop II is worth a try. It is a sequel to Chad Muska’s signature Skytop model with a streamlined design. Check out its features below:
- It has a full-grained tumbled leather and premium suede upper.
- The padded tongue gives added comfort.
- It has a supple leather lining that provides a next-to-skin feel.
- The footbed is padded, giving comfort and support.
- It features high memory PU outsoles that deliver enhanced comfort and reliable traction.
- Supra Vaider – With a stylish design, the Vaider provides an on-point style without sacrificing comfort that perfectly matches a variety of streetwear clothing. If you want a pair of black and white or all-white high top sneakers, then check out its features below:
- It has a leather upper with a double-stitched toecap.
- It has a vulcanized outsole that offers excellent traction and board feel.
- The padded ankle collar, as well as tongue lining, provides ultimate comfort.
- It utilizes the SupraFoam midsole that delivers excellent cushioning.
- The molded PU insole offers not only comfort but also extra foot protection.
Puma x FENTY Chelsea Sneaker Boot
As Rihanna returns as the Puma’s creative director for her third season, another innovative and revolutionary is released for Puma’s followers. The Puma x FENTY Chelsea Sneaker Boot is a classic creeper shoe platform that received a bold update. For wearers who want to indulge themselves in all-white high top sneakers, they may check out its features below:
- It has the classic leather Chelsea boot upper with a round toe design.
- The rubber outsole has a heel tab.
- The Fenty and Puma branding are found on the heel, outsole, and footbed.
- Puma Formstripe design on the lateral and medial sides.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some the best all-white high-top shoes?
Some of the best all-white high-top sneakers are:
- Vans SK8-Hi Core Classics
- Nike Air Force 1 High
- Nike Air Force 1 07 High
- Nike Air Pippen
- Nike Vandal High Supreme
- Adidas H.F/1.3 Primeknit Boots
- Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star Core Leather Hi
What are some of the best high top shoes for women?
Some of the models that women can choose from are:
- Nike Kwazi
- Nike Air Force 1 High SE
- Nike Air Huarache City
- Puma Fierce Strap Swan
- Puma Sky II Hi Explosive
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Floral
- Ecco Soft 7 High Top
- Reebok Freestyle Hi
- Vans SK8-Hi Slim
- Tretorn Marley Hi2
- DC Evan Smith Hi TX SE
- DC Evan Hi SE
How to prevent white high-top sneakers from being dirty?
Pre-treat the shoes with water- and stain-repellant.
- Immediately wipe off scuffs or stains.
- Regularly utilize an all-purpose cleaner.
- Erase marks on the canvas upper with a stain remover pen.
How to hand-wash and clean white sneakers?
Dry brush debris and dirt off the shoes.
- Before cleaning laces in the washing machine, remove them from the shoes and put them on a small laundry bag to prevent them from wrapping around another laundry.
- Do not place the laces in the dryer to avoid shrinkage.
- Using a small amount of dish soap, sponge leather shoes. Gently and carefully rub dirt off. Do not scrub the leather.
- For canvas shoes, wipe them down with laundry soap.
- For leather shoes, wipe them with a soft cloth and neutral shoe polish.
What are some of the best black and white high top shoes?
Some of the best black and white high top sneakers that buyers can choose from are:
- Adidas Pro Model
- Nike Air Max Speed Turf
- Nike Dunk Retro QS
- Jordan Lift Off
- Jordan True Flight
- Jordan Reveal
Are high-top shoes only intended for basketball?
Although high-top shoes are originally made for basketball, later on, it became popular and different brands started to create designs for casual wear and other activities. Today, high-top shoes have become everyday sneakers that can be worn by men and women of all ages, providing sufficient ankle support for any occasion.
What types of outfits that look best with white high-top sneakers?
One of the notable features of white high-top shoes is versatility. Men and women can style it with almost any outfit. It can work well with shorts, jeans, skirts, joggers or even dresses. The white high-top sneakers are an excellent combination with any outfit, making a tremendous street-style edition.
Are high top sneakers bad for ankles?
Based on an orthopedic surgeon Sara Lyn Miniaci-Coxhead, MD, high-top shoes offer ankle protection and stability compared to low-cut shoes, but the question is if they also provide support against ankle sprain.
Based on the expert, although high-tops offer ankle support but wearing them can also cause muscles to be less effective because it activates later. Activating strong muscles on the outside of the foot is essential in the prevention of an inversion injury.
Do high-top sneakers offer arch support and insole cushioning?
Arch support is not typical for high-top sneakers, but some allow to accommodate a custom orthotic. Although not all of them, some white high-top sneakers also utilize cushioned sockliners.
What are some of the important features of good white high-top shoes?
If a purchaser is on the lookout for an extraordinary pair of white high-top sneakers, then he or she should take consideration following features below:
- Padded collars – It is a must to protect feet and ankle.
- Padded shoe tongue
- Cushioned insoles
- Sturdy rubber soles
- Velcro ankle straps
- Do high-top shoes make you look shorter?
High-top sneakers can make one’s legs appear shorter, unlike shoes with high heels which add height while elongating the legs. High-tops, though, won’t affect how the leg looks like when worn with long pants.
15 best white high top sneakers
- Jordan Reveal
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Leather High Top
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro
- Jordan Spizike
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
- Adidas Crazy 1 ADV Sock Primeknit
- Nike Air Force 1 07 High
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot
- Supra Vaider
- Jordan True Flight
- Vans SK8-Hi
- Converse Chuck II High Top
- Converse Chuck 70 High Top
- Nike Air Force 1 High
- Nike Vandal High Supreme
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...