$90 $62 (save 31%)
$115 $97 (save 16%)
$130 $86 (save 34%)
In Vibram, runners can also find more options of road shoes that are versatile and are capable of adapting to harsh weather and uneven terrain. While it is not an established fact that a lot of runners prefer the old, traditionalized concept of a trail running shoe, the new road shoes Vibram has produced might actually change the minds of the ones who prefer real shoes.
How are road shoes produced by Vibram FiveFingers helpful to a lot of runners?
- Road shoes may be primarily neutrally designed, depending on the surface of terrain they are designed for. Luckily for fans of Vibram, their road shoes have brilliant integrations of toe shoe and running shoe. They are not quite full toe shoe, and neither are they tough and bulkily constructed running shoe. This creates a perfect balance and well-blended mix of toughness and flexibility for the wearer of the road shoe, allowing him or her to progress on a very stable and firm scale.
- Compared to other road shoes in the market, the road shoes from Vibram might look a lot tamer and perhaps more minimal in design. However this does not mean incompetency. Vibram is known to evenly distribute out adequate amounts of protective cushioning that are very lightweight, causing no possible hindrances to the wearer of the shoe.
- Resilience is always a booster when it comes to appeal and progress. Best road shoes produced by Vibram might as well be considered as lucky and fortunate because the construction and all the compounds used to make it up have higher resistance against natural wearing, possible tearing, weathering and even accelerated chafing caused by daily and intensive use. Why is this a lot more helpful to runners? This can make them last longer on the field, and their investments will truly go a very long way!
How can runners determine the best road shoes from Vibram FiveFingers?
- Constuction. There is nothing like an excellent shoe that is crafted after a very sturdy design build. The best way to enjoy road shoes, and perhaps the best way to determine what is best suited for you is to take a look at how the shoe you are interested in is constructed. Seamless, no irritation-causing design, ultimately comfortable and durable would make up most of the road running shoes from Vibram FiveFingers. All of these said aspects, however, are interdependent, and may vary in levels depending on the shoe model and edition.
3 best Vibram FiveFingers road running shoes
- Vibram FiveFingers EL-X
- Vibram FiveFingers V-Run
- Vibram FiveFingers KSO EVO
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...