Under Armour neutral shoes are worth the investment if you are looking for a traditional performance shoe that balances flexibility and support. A pair can help you transition to a natural running movement without compromising impact protection and plush comfort.
Why are Under Armour neutral shoes beneficial?
- Neutral shoes are great for transitioning from stability shoes to minimalist shoes.
- Lighter and more minimal than stability shoes, runners can improve their speed with neutral shoes, as well as their natural stride.
- Cushioning is plush in Under Armour neutral shoes for both the trail and road, but they are responsive and allow ground contact just the same.
How to determine the right and best Under Armour neutral shoes?
- Cushioning. Cushioning should not be ignored when you are choosing among neutral shoes. The right one can provide a good blend of comfort, impact protection and responsiveness. Under Armour has cushioning technologies that facilitate a neutral foot motion, including the Micro G Cushioning and the Charged Foam.
- Flexibility. Steer clear from pronation technologies if you want a flexible run. In best Under Armour neutral shoes, you can expect to see Anatomical Flex Grooves and the Blown Rubber.
- Versatility. Neutral shoes are more versatile than other performance footwear types, so make sure you get something that allows you to accomplish other fitness-related things on top of running.
15 best Under Armour neutral running shoes
- Under Armour HOVR Sonic 2
- Under Armour Charged Intake 3
- Under Armour HOVR Infinite
- Under Armour HOVR Sonic
- Under Armour Charged Bandit 3
- Under Armour Charged Rogue
- Under Armour SpeedForm Gemini 3
- Under Armour SpeedForm Intake 2
- Under Armour Micro G Pursuit SE
- Under Armour HOVR Phantom SE
- Under Armour HOVR Velociti 2
- Under Armour Fuse FST
- Under Armour Micro G Pursuit
- Under Armour Charged Bandit 5
- Under Armour Charged Impulse
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...