- Gender Size
Shoes best for road, track and light gravel. See the best road shoes.
Shoes best for trail, off road, mountains and other unstable surfaces. See the best trail shoes.
Good to know
As long as you stick to the road or path, and if you want just one running shoe, buy a road running shoe.
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
Footwear with few offers from online retailers and sold out in most sizes.
Shoes that have been taken out of production but are still sold by most online shops.
Shoes that just came out and have not received sufficient feedback from the buyers.
Shoes designed for competition, weigh less than 250g. They are fast but they offer less cushioning and support.
Low drop shoes usually have a heel-to-toe drop of 1mm - 4mm. They feel very flat to most runners and ideal for midfoot strikers.
Running shoes with 0mm heel-to-toe drop. Did not have to mean zero cushioning. They feel extremely flat, ideal for forefoot or midfoot strikers.
Shoes with superior waterproofing elements, ideal for long-distance and muddy paths.
Running shoes with some degree of water protection, usually they dry quickly.
These are bulky-looking shoes with large amount of cushioning and are widely used in long-distance running. Overpronators can also benefit from a maximalist running shoe because they also offer enhanced support or stability.
Extremely lightweight shoes with minimal to no arch support. The minimal cushioning offers flexibility and greater ground contact.
Lightweight shoes with lots of flexibility and comfort. Most Triathlon shoe also have drainage system to keep the shoe from retaining water.
- Arch support
Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who do not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with normal, high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who need mild to moderate arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a low arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overpronation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
- Foot condition
- Heel to toe drop
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
- Strike Pattern
- Number of reviews
- Arch Type
Good to know
Daily running shoes weigh not less than 250g. These are cushioned shoes designed for daily training. Go-to shoes with great comfort. -Shoes for competition usually weigh between 115g and 220g. Lighter shoes are faster, making them ideal for races, quick-paced runs, and interval training.
Low drop shoes are also quite known to be checked and sought out in many running markets across nations today, and many runners as well may be delighted to know that more options are housed by Under Armour. Compacted with seamless constructions that guarantee comfort on varying levels, low drop shoes can set you much lower to the ground than you expected, giving you full ground contact and a full disclosure of the terrain’s surface. Through this way you can also expect good and efficient feedback on your running style.
How are Under Armour Low Drop Shoes supportive of runners?
- There could be common aspects between different shoe companies about how they engineer their low drop shoes to outdo competitors, but this is not the case for the low drop product releases that are made by Under Armour. With only the goals of the runner in mind that is further incorporated into design and construction, runners can expect safety and protection on all medial and lateral sides. This means protection is top notch and is also all around the shoe, allowing and encouraging runners to do more than they can on the road.
- Low drop shoes are intended to be much more anchored on the ground, to better accommodate runners who want an almost-barefoot feel of the surface but with enough protective systems that can cushion landings and impacts. Under Armour has substantially engineered highly capable midsole technology systems that act as strong sources of responsiveness and feedback – two of the most significant benefits that different runners will need in the long run.
- Any type of shoe in the market today can take a beating, and this goes the same for a number of best Under Armour low drop shoes. They will never compromise comfort and full ground contact, and they will highly guarantee runners maximized experiences in running. Competing in the field may be subject to the runner’s choice, but Under Armour does not prioritize competing with other companies in terms of providing options – they are simply attuned to giving out high quality running shoes.
How to determine the best Under Armour low drop shoes?
- Pronation control. Pronation control is subsequently an aspect that needs to be addressed after the shoes’ capability of motion control. Fortunately, these low drop shoes are able to accommodate people who deal with mild to moderate overpronation, offering them the needed and desired amount of stability and support to enable them to get through anything. Perhaps the best way to gain the most wonderful running experiences is to know the pronation control abilities of the shoe.
- Adaptability. One common thing that all these different types of running shoes belonging to Under Armour share is their main cushioning midsole technology. This full-length innovation has already allowed so many runners to expand their potentials, by giving them the much needed amount of flexibility, cushioning and underfoot protection that are all necessary in helping them remain progressively consistent.
1 best Under Armour low drop running shoes
- Under Armour Speed Tire Ascent Low