- Gender Size
Good to know
Some basketball shoes embody the athleticism and symbolize the life of certain on-court legends. Hooping will surely be fine when you get kicks from their signature lines.
Basketball sneakers that rise well above the ankle to keep sprints and jumps stable and well-supported. You sure can fly high when you have high-top basketball shoes to tie.
Basketball sneakers that rise just up to where the ankles are. Providing support and flexibility so fine, mid-top basketball shoes surely hold the line.
Basketball shoes that leave the ankles exposed for a better range of motion. Be flexible with your blows, get basketball shoes that are low.
Hoop shoes that drop the traditional laces in favor of velcro straps for better efficiency. Secure strap basketball shoes, and have them in various hues.
Basketball shoes that stick with the good old laces for that familiar security and lockdown. Get lace-up basketball shoes to tie because they never go out of style.
Basketball shoes with uppers that provide a glove-like fit without the help of any lockdown mechanism. Do nothing but go in with slip-on basketball shoes .
Good to know
Some basketball shoes combine the powers of more than one lockdown styles for an improved fit and a much more stable ride. Get more bases covered with these basketball shoes.
Footwear with few offers from online retailers and sold out in most sizes.
Shoes that have been taken out of production but are still sold by most online shops.
Shoes that just came out and have not received sufficient feedback from the buyers.
- Number of reviews
Good to know
Basketball shoes usually weigh between 300g and 400g for speed and agility. Write your on-court tale with basketball shoes that barely tip the scales.
What Does Silver Stand For?
When one hears the word silver, what comes into the person’s mind? Like gold, it is a precious metal that symbolizes wealth and success. It is often associated to trophies, awards, and jewelry. Expressions like “silver spoon” and “pieces of silver” denote wealth and money.
Silver is said to be a mirror to our soul. It serves as a conductor of the mind and body. It pulls out negative energy and brings positive energy into the system. This shiny color accentuates fun, sophistication, liveliness, glamour, elegance, and gracefulness.
When it comes to technology, silver means modern, complex, and industrialized. The expression “silver screen” refers to high-tech motion picture starring A-list actors. The phrase is also reminiscent of Hollywood.
As a color, silver is a rich hue with cool characteristics. It symbolizes the traditional 25th anniversary of events like weddings and school reunions. Older people with grey or silver hair are considered to have aged gracefully and acquired wisdom.
Ways to Deodorize Silver Nike Basketball Shoes
In other RunRepeat articles on basketball shoes, we discussed some techniques and hacks on how to deodorize and/or sanitize basketball shoes using kitchen and pantry stuff. Because silver is just so modern, this article lists some of the innovative materials and more advanced technologies used to deodorize silver Nike basketball shoes, as well as basketball sneakers from other manufacturers.
- Sagano Charcoal Shoe Deodorizers. Activated charcoal’s ability to effectively better the health and life of humans is still the subject of much debate. Despite all the rumors, top manufacturer of activated charcoal products Sagano created the bamboo shoe deodorizer and sells them in e-commerce websites. The company claims the product can last up to two years and is environment-friendly. This chemical-free deodorizer eliminates odor and moisture. It also prevents molds and bacteria from growing inside these silver Nike basketball shoes. How does this work? Simply insert the bags inside the shoes and after a few days, they are stinky-free. These charcoal shoe deodorizers receive great reviews and are also said to be effective odor eliminators of refrigerators, closets, and drawers.
- Panasonic Shoe Deodorizer MS-DS100. Weighing only 480 grams, the Panasonic Shoe Deodorizer MS-DS100 uses nanoe X ion technology to get rid of the smell and bacteria inside the shoe. The device can be used in two modes: the normal mode that works for five hours, and the long mode that works for seven hours. It operates through a mobile battery unit or an AC adapter.
- StinkBOSS Shoe Deodorizer. The StinkBOSS Shoe Deodorizer is a versatile plug-and-play machine that cleans and purifies silver Nike basketball shoes like no other. It uses ozone gas to eradicate bacteria that has seeped into the inners of the shoe. It is easy to use and the instructions are as follows:
- Simply plug the device into the electrical outlet
- Turn the switch on.
- Put the footwear inside and close the lid.
- Select the setting of your choice.
- Press play.
- UV Total Recovery (UVTR) Shoe Sanitizer. As the acronym implies, this technology uses ultraviolet light to sanitize and deodorize basketball shoes from Nike and other brands. It focuses on killing different types of bacteria. The technology is proven to protect the feet from ailments such as athlete’s foot and toenail fungus. The device is lightweight and compact. It is made of Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) plastic. Its size is 11.5 x 7.75 x 2.5 inches and weighs only 2.375 lbs. It is fit for travelling and can be used in all types of footwear. The directions are as follows:
“Use Daily to sterilize and sanitize the inside of your shoes. Insert right UV device into a right shoe and the left UV device into a left shoe. Place each shoe inside its UV protective bag and close bag securely. Plug power supply into an outlet. Push ON/OFF button to start the device. The device will automatically start after one minute. After only 15 minutes the device will automatically stop. The ON/OFF light will be in the off position (no lights showing). The shoes can now be remove from the bags and are totally free of harmful bacteria and fungus microbes.”
- Wokesmart Shoe Deodorizer. One of the most unique technologies to deodorize Nike silver shoes for basketball with is from Wokesmart. It utilizes bluetooth 4.0 technology to operate through a smart app. It takes two and a half hours to fully charge, and it is conveniently supported by Android 4.3, iOS 7.2 or above. It is handy and weighs 600 grams. It is reported to annihilate fungi, remove odor, and prevent beriberi.
1 best silver Nike basketball shoes
- Nike PG3