Loading please wait...
Loading please wait...
In the running world, there is no such thing as ironclad loyalty to a specific brand, not when the runner has every possible option in the market. Loyalty is basically found in the kind of comfort and performance the runner gets from whatever brand. It would be safe to say that the sweaty hordes of Saucony fans have been impressed time and again with the brand’s performance. No less than 100,000 reviews manifest this avid following for Saucony produced shoes.
Why take advantage of the best Saucony stability shoes?
- The best Saucony stability shoes are packed with sufficient corrective features without sacrificing weight or cushioning. Once the runner laces a pair of these stability shoes, excellent cushioning is very much evident. The runner does not have to worry about running on a plank of wood with one single stride.
- Starting with the upper, Saucony already had an overpronation control feature in place. These stability shoes use a saddle for better stability.
- The midsole is where the heart of overpronation control technologies is found. Saucony stability shoes use dual density midsole foam as medial posting. This is a combination of soft and firm foams that allows soft cushion and firm response with each runner’s stride.
- The latest PWRGRID+ cushioning foam is also utilized in the midsole. It distributes shock squarely upon impact and uses the impact for excellent heel to toe transition. This midsole foam enhances the resiliency and durability of the midsole for a longer lasting correction duty.
- A structured heel is another overpronation factor used in these stability shoes. It locks down the foot to eliminate unnecessary movements. A snug fit contributed by the upper and a locked heel by the structured cup contributes greatly to battling overpronation.
- Orthotics or customized insoles of every size and build could easily fit inside these stability shoes. The runner does not have to worry about too much corrective measure as the preferred orthotic or insole would simply personalize the stability features of the shoe.
- The best Saucony stability shoes are of average to light weight. The runner does not have to take a risk with a clunky pair. Despite the overpronation devices, these shoes would still allow a smooth and effortless run.
- Saucony stability shoes are by no means limited to the track. These wonderful shoes could also be maximized in the trail. A beefed up midsole with a rubber toe guard would be some of the differences found between trail and track stability shoes.
- A more aggressive tread and lug configuration is more common among trail shoes. This also holds true for trail specific Saucony stability shoes. Deep tread patterns and aggressive lug configurations are a necessity in the rugged outdoor trails.
What to look for in the best Saucony stability shoes?
- Cushioning. Combining plush and responsive cushioning is a chronic feature among Saucony stability shoes.
- Medial support. The use of firmer midsole foams or synthetic post in the midsole is the commonly used medial support for these stability shoes by Saucony.
- Insoles. There are removable and fixed insoles available in Saucony stability shoes. For runners who would want to customize correction features as well as fit, getting stability shoes with detachable insoles would be the best option.