Over the years, Saucony has tried to produce footwear that is of optimum fit for the runner. A personalized comfort and fit are very much within the company’s domain. This type of comfort and fit hooked the public for a long time already. Reviews that number to more than 100,000 are manifests of the satisfaction the running community has had with Saucony.
Why choose Saucony's neutral shoes in the market?
- Superior comfort and fit being of prime importance with every pair of Saucony shoes, the best Saucony neutral shoes provide an upper construction that is designed to contour to the foot’s natural shape and size. This elastic mesh provides great softness and bootie style fit. Plush comfort and fit has never been this good with Saucony.
- For exceptional cushioning and rebound performance, Saucony relies mostly on their patented PWRGRID+ midsole. This is the name Saucony calls its most responsive and durable cushioning. Plus, it is incorporated with the GRID technology to further enhance shock attenuation and resiliency.
- Crash pads stretching from the heel area up until the midfoot are designed to soften the blow of each landing impact and translate the energy for a smooth and effortless heel to toe transition.
- A nice mix of carbon and blown rubber construction is utilized to balance excellent grip on different surface with long lasting performance. The best Saucony neutral shoes use XT-900 carbon rubber near the heel area for exceptional outsole durability.
- The kind of technologies packed inside the best Saucony neutral shoes make this kind of shoe excellent for the grind an everyday trainer handles daily. Soft cushioning with great rebound capabilities would also make this shoe ideal for putting in high mileage runs.
- The best Saucony neutral shoes are nothing but adaptable. This could be used in basically all workouts. The nice fit and comfort would be ideal for gym sessions, cardio exercises, and other training sessions.
- Orthotics and other aftermarket insoles could readily fit in without hassle. These limb supports would add an even more personalized fit with every pair of Saucony neutral shoes.
- Saucony neutral shoes are not limited to the tracks only. These are also available for trail lovers. Runners, who would want to travel the road less taken, could fall in love with the best Saucony neutral trail shoes. It comes with ample protection schemes and has an exceptional grip in muddy or grassy areas. Technical trail running is also another aspect that the best Saucony neutral shoes are good at.
What are the essentials in choosing the best Saucony neutral shoes?
- Outsole durability. The latest carbon and blown rubber used by Saucony is nothing to be laughed at. These are incredibly durable outsole materials that have shown little or no wear after more than the average miles on it.
- Weight. Neutral shoes by construction are average in weight. The fact that it is neutral makes it average. Saucony has a wide range of options for runners who are looking for neutral shoes with the perfect weight.
- Cushioning. The cushioning performance of the best Saucony neutral shoes is top flight. It combines excellent plush feel with great responsiveness. A smooth heel to toe transition is guaranteed with these neutral shoes.
15 best Saucony neutral running shoes
- Saucony Ride 7
- Saucony Breakthru 2
- Saucony Excursion TR 12
- Saucony Kinvara 9
- Saucony Zealot ISO
- Saucony Ride 10
- Saucony Zealot ISO 3
- Saucony Ride 8
- Saucony Cohesion TR 10
- Saucony Cohesion 10
- Saucony Kinvara 8
- Saucony Triumph ISO 2
- Saucony Kinvara 6
- Saucony Excursion TR 9
- Saucony Cohesion TR 11
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...