Reebok apparently put to good use whatever technologies they have acquired along the way as their shoes have become better and better with each production. Technological expertise and aesthetic flair are seamlessly combined with every pair of Reebok shoe as evident in the more than 100,000 reviews of confirmation of the company’s status in the running world.
What does Reebok offer with their best road shoes?
- To be a truly effective producer of road shoes, Reebok has seen to it that their road shoes are able to superbly tackle various types of surfaces. These road shoes are outfitted with the latest carbon and blown rubber outsoles that allow the runner to confidently take his runs on the tracks, city streets, neighborhood trails, and gravelled paths.
- Reebok road shoes have the right fusion of plush and responsive cushioning. Some of the midsole foams used in the right blend of cushioning are the C43 cushioning and R52 rebound foams. The exact balance of these foams absorbs much of the impact from landing and translates the impact for a greater toe off maneuver.
- Superb and smooth heel to toe transition, as a result of the right balance of cushioning and rebound properties, makes for a faster and more dynamic run. The smoother and better transition of energy from the heel to the toe results to a more energetic and quicker run.
- Reebok road shoes would be ideal for beginners to the sport of running as the premium cushioning and light weight of the shoe would not overly tax the newcomers. Tyros of the sport would be able to enjoy their runs at a more leisurely pace.
- These durable road shoes would allow runners of all stages to enjoy the fruits of their labor. They would be able to make the most out of these shoes for a long time and achieved their fitness concerns in the process.
- Reebok thoughtfully added some reflective materials on most of these road shoes to enhance safety among runners. Safety is of paramount importance for all shoe manufacturers and especially for Reebok.
What are the factors in getting the best Reebok road shoes?
- Arch support. Arch support is mainly for overpronators or runners who usually roll inwards after landing. Since overpronators have low arches or zero arch at all, the impact supposed to be taken by the arch would be shouldered by the medial post or plastic shank on the medial side of the shoe. Reebok uses either dual density foams or plastic shank to provide support to the arch.
- Heel-to-toe drop. Heel to toe drop is very subjective and would largely depend on the runner’s preference. The lower the drop, the better ground perception is afforded to the runner. Reebok's best road shoes have heel offsets of 8mm or lower.
- Weight. Weight is another factor that depends entirely on the runner’s inclination. Reebok has varied the weight of their road shoes to address the needs of different types of runners. For runners who would want to go faster, the lighter ones would be a no brainer. The road shoes that are average in weight are most suited for everyday training, but could still double as a race day shoe.