After countless years of producing quality footwear after quality footwear, Reebok’s commitment to continue improving with each shoe production has not dulled over time. In fact, the opposite rings very true. If one takes the time to check some of the more than 100,000 reviews posted online regarding Reebok’s footwear, near overwhelming comments point to the enhancement of almost every aspect of their top caliber shoes.
Why would you get the best Reebok race shoes?
- Racing is undoubtedly the sexy part of running. And it is here that Reebok rolls out its better looking, jazziest and most modern shoes to date. It is in this type of shoe that Reebok showcases the perfect blend of form and substance in one whistle-inducing package.
- Wearing one of Reebok’s best race shoes would already let the runner LOOK FAST. The ultra modern design and sleek look of these race shoes has already pumped the runner to go for speed in the tracks or trail.
- The incredibly great look and feel of Reebok’s race shoes would automatically translate to wearing these shoes, even on normal non-running days. These are superbly comfortable; the runner would be hesitant to take them off. Besides, the runner could always find a reason to look fantastic while doing the most mundane task like going to the grocery store or taking his dog for a walk. A definite confidence booster by lacing a pair of the best Reebok race shoes.
- Reebok race shoes are typically light weight. They would not be race worthy in the first place if not feather light. But, more than being the lightweight, the shoe still offers incredible cushioning and excellent durability in both the midsole and outsole areas.
- Another common feature a race shoe must have is flexibility. Deprived of heavy support and stability features, Reebok race shoes are exceedingly flexible.
- Trail shoes for racing are also found in Reebok’s shoe racks. The main difference is the beefed up midsole of these trail racers. A relatively thick midsole would serve as an indispensable shield against sharp rocks or pointed objects along the trail.
- Outsole tread pattern is another difference that is apparently obvious in a trail shoe. This type of shoe holds a more aggressive pattern for better grip in the more challenging and rugged outdoor trails. Reebok also offers trail shoes that are somewhat tamer in outsole configuration to create a crossbred shoe that could serve the runner well in both track and trail runs.
How to pick the best Reebok race shoes?
- Weight. One of the most basic requirements of a racing shoe is its lightness. Surprisingly enough, shoes that are about average on the weighing scale often run lighter than their weight indicates. This is simply because the weight, or lack of it, is a critical factor, especially in shaving some time off of the runner’s best time or even winning the race.
- Fit. Fit, above everything else, is the runner’s foremost concern. The best technologies and the rest of the other shoe features would be useless if the fit is poor. Reebok offers exceptional feet in all its shoes.
- Responsiveness. Premium cushioning used by Reebok is also sufficiently responsive for a more dynamic run.