$65 $45 Save 31%
$150 $110 Save 27%
$180 $126 Save 30%
Any color$150 $30 Save 80%
Any color$120 $80 Save 33%
Any color$85 $64 Save 25%
Any color$75 $35 Save 53%
Any color$120 $90 Save 25%
Any color$110 $95 Save 14%
$130 $87 Save 33%
Any color$120 $64 Save 47%
Any color$140 $120 Save 14%
$130 $90 Save 31%
Any color$150 $128 Save 15%
Any color$150 $82 Save 45%
Any color$170 $144 Save 15%
Any color$120 $49 Save 59%
Any color$140 $62 Save 56%
$90 $75 Save 17%
No offers available
$110 $98 Save 11%
$160 $114 Save 29%
Any color$60 $39 Save 35%
Any color$140 $75 Save 46%
$90 $67 Save 26%
No offers available
$200 $100 Save 50%
Any color$165 $95 Save 42%
Red Nike sneakers
Red is one of the most attractive, appealing, and meaningful colors. It can catch the attention of others with just the mere appeal of its vibrancy and hue. This prime color is no stranger when being used as a colorway for a shoe. Almost all footwear brands offer a silhouette in a red colorway or a design with hints of red on it. The strong characteristic of the color adds more impact to the whole appearance of the shoe.
Notable all red Nike shoes
- Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse (Solar Red) - this colorway of the Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse was considered to be one of the best all red Nike shoes. This solar red monochrome version of the shoe was released in 2011 and there is not a single spot of another color other than red covers the entire silhouette.
- Nike Air Max Plus (Lava Red) - the bold look for the Nike Air Max Plus was introduced in 2015. This retro shoe was given the all-red treatment for the shoe but unlike other all-red Nike sneakers, this one has hints of white and yellow on its heel and tongue for the Nike branding.
- Nike Sock Dart (Triple Red) - this version of the Sock Dart is covered in an all-red colorway with the signature Nike “Swoosh” branding as the only thing that is in black. This low-top shoe was introduced in 2017.
Common red Nike sneakers based on cut:
As we all know, a shoe’s design also varies on the cut of its profile. There are low-top, mid-top, and high-top shoes that are differentiated most commonly by its height. Below, are some of the red Nike sneakers categorized based on their cut:
Nike Air Max 270
The design of this low-top Nike silhouette was inspired by the Nike Air Max 180 and the Nike Air Max 93 which are two of the iconic big Air shoes. The Nike Air Max 270 exhibits the largest heel Air unit so far in which delivers the “super-soft ride.” The shoe features a bootie construction that hugs the foot in a snug comfort and flexible enough to go along with the foot’s movement.
The construction of the shoe is built with solid and mesh material in which provides the wearer proper ventilation as well as structure. This sneaker is offered in many colorways including red and white, making it fall under the red Nike shoe category. It is also offered in both men’s and women’s sizing.
Other key features of these red and white Nike sneakers:
- A knit upper construction with no-sew overlays that delivers comfort and support
- Asymmetrical lacing system
- Heel pull tab
- On the forefoot of the shoe is a solid rubber outsole while at the heel is a clear rubber
The Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit is a variation of this low-top model which is also offered in red colorway.
Nike Air Force 1 07
Displaying a fresh look, the Nike Air Force 1 07 is a modern update of the classic and iconic AF 1 shoes. Offered in multiple colorways, this low-top shoe joins the red Nike sneakers family, flaunting its own red colorway.
Here are the key features of these men’s red Nike shoes:
- Upper construction built in leather, textile, or synthetic materials which vary on its colorway
- Padded collar for a more comfortable, snug fit
- Encapsulated Air cushioning featured on its foam sole
- Perforated detailing which provide proper ventilation
- Rubber outsole with non-marking tread for great traction
Other variations of the AF1 that comes in red colorway:
Nike Air Force 1 Low, Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
Nike Air Huarache
The Nike Air Huarache was designed to have the ability to mold with the shape of the foot with its lining that was developed to serve as an “exoskeleton for the athlete.” It has built quite a reputation for itself since it first debuted in the year 1991. It was designed by Tinker Hatfield and it was known to be the shoe that changed the running world.
Notable features of the Nike Air Huarache:
- Its upper construction is built with synthetic leather, leather, or textile which varies on its colorway
- Elastic heel strap and an outer cage that provides enhanced support
- The foam sole of the shoe also features the encapsulated Nike Air cushioning which offers excellent comfort
- Rubber outsole
Some variations of the Nike Air Huarache that are also offered in red colorway:
Nike Air Huarache Ultra, Nike Air Huarache Drift, Nike Air Huarache Premium
Nike Roshe One
This silhouette’s design took inspiration from the “practice of meditation and the concept of Zen.” Its design construction delivers excellent breathability and comfort, as well as a luxurious feeling. This low-top shoe can be worn either with socks or no socks on. It is among the men’s red Nike shoes as well as the women’s red Nike shoes.
Other features of the Nike Roshe One:
- The upper of the shoe is covered in mesh material
- Soft cushioning offered by its lightweight sole
- Its waffle-inspired outsole provides good traction on different surface
- A cushioned collar that delivers comfort for the ankle
The Nike Roshe Two, the Nike Roshe Two Flyknit, and the Nike Roshe Two Flyknit V2 also joins the red Nike sneakers.
Nike Air Max
The Nike Air Max comes in a wide collection of shoe models that features the Max Air technology. These silhouettes have become staples of the footwear industry both in sports and lifestyle category. Some may have stayed relevant up until now and some may have gone into less nice way and stayed in the brand’s archives.
Here are some of the models of the Nike Air Max that are among the red Nike shoes:
Nike Air Max 1 OG, Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17, Nike Air Max 90 Essential, Nike Air Max Motion LW SE, Nike Air Max Prime, Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit, Nike Air Max 90, Nike Air Max Vision, Nike Air Max 1 Premium, Nike Air Max Flair, Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential, Nike Air Max 90 Premium, Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Flyknit, Nike Air Max Zero Essential
The following are some other red Nike shoes with a low-top profile:
Nike Air Vapormax Plus, Nike Tanjun, Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer, Nike Shox Gravity, Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max, Nike CK Racer, Nike Air Presto Fly, Nike Hakata, Nike MD Runner 2 LW, Nike SB Portmore II Ultralight, Nike Mayfly Woven, Nike SB Dunk Low, Nike Court Royale Suede, Nike Dualtone Racer, Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17
Mid-top red Nike shoes
Nike Air Force 270
An updated version of the 90’s Air Force shoes, the plush-soled Nike Air Force 270 features a “big, bouncy Max Air unit” which is said to be the “tallest ever.” One of this mid-top shoe’s notable features is its adjustable mid-foot strap which has a magnetic closure that allows the wearer to take off the shoe with not much hassle. A variety of colorways are available for this silhouette which includes its red version.
Other features of this men’s red Nike shoes:
- The upper structure is built with premium leather, textile, and synthetic materials that provide excellent comfort and support
- Features the foam sole and the Max Air unit which delivers a responsive cushioning system
- Rubber tread that is durable and delivers good traction.
Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid
This version of the Nike Air Force 1 Mid is given the modern update. It delivers a balanced combination of classic style and contemporary detailing. The mid-top shoe is available in multiple colorways including red for both men and women. For the men’s version of this model, it comes in red and white the women’s version of this red Nike shoes comes in an all-red colorway.
Additional information of these red Nike shoes:
- The upper construction of the shoe is built in leather, textile, or synthetic material which depends on its colorway
- Displays perforated detailing which provides proper ventilation to the wearer
- An encapsulated Air cushioning is featured in its foam sole
- Good traction is offered by its non-marking rubber outsole
- Padded collar
The Nike Air Force 1 Mid, Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid LV8, and Nike Air Force 1 UltraForce Mid also come in red colorways.
Nike Air More Money
A bold new look is displayed by the Nike Air More Money which it takes its form by combining design details of the Nike Air More Uptempo and Nike Air Money. One of its most notable features is the removable shroud, covering its tongue, allowing the wearer to customize their look in many ways.
Other key features of these men’s Nike shoes:
- Its upper structure is built in either leather or synthetic material along with hints of textile which depends on its colorway
- The midfoot, forefoot, and heel of the shoe feature the Max Air cushioning
- Rubber outsole that delivers excellent traction
High-top red Nike shoes
Nike Air Foamposite Pro
This classic model was first introduced in the year 1996 and it was created for “full-court performance” which showcases a striking design that conveys lightweight and soft cushioning as well a prominent, futuristic look. Its unique design has become popular and stayed relevant up to the present.
More information about the Nike Air Foamposite Pro:
- Features the Zoom Air cushioning which conveys excellent comfort and responsiveness
- The upper structure of the shoe is built with synthetic leather, textile, and synthetic materials which gives great support and durability
- Proper traction is offered by the modified herringbone pattern on its outsole
The Nike Air Foamposite One model is also offered in red colorway.
Nike Vandal High Supreme
Featuring an updated textile construction, these red men’s Nike shoes is an updated version of the 1985 classic. Paying homage to its origins, this model retains the high-cut profile and the ankle strap.
Other key features of the Nike Vandal High Supreme:
- Foam sole for comfortable cushioning system
- Features the non-marking tread on its outsole that delivers good traction
Other high-top red Nike sneakers:
Nike Zoom Mercurial Flyknit, Nike Air Unlimited
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I style my red Nike sneakers?
Being a bold color as it is, Red can intensify the appeal of one’s style. Red as a colorway for shoes has also been quite a resident in the fashion world and footwear brands offer red shoes in many forms. Despite the said colorway being trendy, there are some that may find a bit of difficulty in styling their pair of red Nike shoes. Here are a few tips that may help one to get some ideas:
- Light colors are great with red sneakers. Therefore, it is safe to pick light colored clothes to wear with red shoes.
- Grey, white, beige, black, or any monochrome colors will go well with red sneakers.
- It is better, if possible, try not to wear a red top/shirt with red sneaker as it will make the wearer look rather loud.
What is the best outfit I can wear with my red Nike shoes?
The color red on sneakers makes it either easy to style or kind of difficult to match up with some colors for an outfit. There are even some who may struggle on finding a nice set of outfit to wear with red sneakers due to their age. Below are some tips on what to wear with red Nike shoes in order to stay in style and look sophisticated and classy:
- Fitted jeans, skinny jeans, or jogger jeans and a simple, plain t-shirt (black or white, preferably), the red sneakers will effortlessly amplify one’s simple attire.
- Any gym attire
- The “bad boy” look: leather jacket, ripped jeans with a pair of, preferably, red Nike skate sneakers to rock the punk style
- White denim pants go well with red sneakers
- For men over 60 who wants to wear red sneakers, going for a more formal attire fits well such as a plain shirt with a coat and a pair of regular jeans.
Are there any vegan red casual Nike sneakers?
Yes, there are vegan shoes offered by Nike. To determine which ones are vegan, the buyer must make sure that the shoe is NOT made with “full-grain leather.” Red Nike vegan shoes are made with synthetic leather and textile materials and it is also guaranteed that the adhesives used for the construction of the shoe are not made with any animal product/substance.
Which red Nike shoe is the most appealing to buyers?
The preferences or tastes of buyers differ in many ways. Just like in buying sneakers, one may prefer one feature of the shoe while another one prefers another feature. The same one goes with picking a colorway for a shoe. When picking a pair of red Nike shoes, buyers may prefer different looks. There are those who want to get an all-red Nike shoe and some may prefer the ones with other colors combined with red such as the red and black Nike sneakers or the red and white Nike shoes. There are even those who like the combination of red, black, and white for Nike shoes colorway.
Mainly, the appeal of a red Nike sneaker, or any sneaker for the matter, depends on the preferences of the buyer. Sometimes, though, the hype or the popularity of the model plays a huge factor or gives more impact on the shoe’s appeal.
How much are red Nike lifestyle sneakers?
Prices for red Nike shoes may vary according to its style, design structure, materials, and the manner of its release. Classic and conventional red Nike sneakers may go as low as at least around $70 and as high as $120. Premium models, collaborative releases, special editions, and limited editions fall under $120 to $200. There are instances that collaborative releases and some other special edition releases go over $200.
Where can I buy red Nike sneakers?
Red is a common and popular color to be used in Nike sneakers. There is a wide-ranging choice for red Nike shoes and many retailers both online and physical stores offer such items. For us here in RunRepeat.com, we aim to make things easier for you. Just head over to the website, click the “Sneakers” button which will direct you to the Sneakers Homepage, and on the left side of the page, a list of filters will be presented to you. Click on the “Nike” and “Red” filters and it will take you to a list of red Nike sneakers from our partner retailers. When you have picked the pair that you desire, we will link you to the offers that are available for the shoe.
How to clean red Nike shoes?
In cleaning red Nike shoes, the standard procedure may be followed:
- Get rid of the excess dirt by brushing it off with a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Prepare a mild cleaning solution. One may use a laundry
- Remove the laces of the shoe and wash it separately.
- Wash the soles of the shoe through brushing it with the mild solution using a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Wash the upper of the shoe also using the mild cleaning solution.
- Use a towel to absorb the excess water from the shoe.
- It is best to do to let the shoe air dry.
What does the color red represent?
Energy, warmth, passion, and being active are what the color red represents. The vibrancy of this color delivers the sense of positivity. It denotes the qualities of being a leader and a determined characteristic, as well as being physically active. The color red is also often used to represent the feeling of love.
15 best red Nike sneakers
- Nike Tanjun
- Nike Air Max 270
- Nike Zoom 2K
- Nike Flyknit Trainer
- Nike Air Max Speed Turf
- Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit
- Nike Air Huarache
- Nike React Element 55
- Nike Roshe One
- Nike Air Max 720
- Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus
- Nike Air Max 200
- Nike React Presto
- Nike Shox Gravity
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...