$175 $111 Save 37%
Any color$110 $65 Save 41%
Any color$180 $110 Save 39%
Any color$160 $55 Save 66%
Any color$150 $90 Save 40%
Any color$75 $50 Save 33%
Any color$50 $36 Save 28%
$165 $150 Save 9%
$55 $44 Save 20%
$65 $52 Save 20%
Any color$50 $45 Save 10%
Any color$140 $72 Save 49%
Any color$100 $45 Save 55%
Any color$130 $70 Save 46%
Any color$100 $66 Save 34%
Any color$165 $95 Save 42%
Any color$140 $95 Save 32%
Any color$140 $77 Save 45%
Any color$110 $64 Save 42%
Any color$90 $40 Save 56%
$90 $73 Save 19%
$160 $140 Save 13%
Any color$150 $120 Save 20%
Red basketball sneakers
Red might not be the first choice of color for people who are looking for regular casual shoes. It makes sense, as it is not regarded as one of those neutral colors that blend naturally with virtually every lifestyle clothing. The majority of the people considers red as the color of these two opposite nouns, war and love. Being the color of blood, it also depicts strong emotions such as anger and anxiety. Given these representations, red can be regarded as the color of intensity.
It is believed by many that red sneakers became mainstream during the 80s due to the worldwide popularity of the Air Jordan 1. The AJ1 was initially banned by the NBA as it does not follow the league’s uniform protocol. This restriction did nothing as it went on to be one of the most popular red and white basketball shoes in history.
While the Jordan 1 is at the pinnacle of red basketball shoes in terms of recognition, there are a plethora of other sneakers that are worthy of being in every man's or woman's shoe rack. This list is about basketball sneakers in red and other relative topics.
Exceptional red basketball shoes
Please be advised that all the sizes mentioned are in US sizing. The price and size range noted for each shoe may not always be true.
Notable all red basketball shoes
The basketball-inspired Superstar has been a fixture in street fashion for decades. Along with the Gazelle and Stan Smith, these three are the most famous lifestyle sneaker lines of all time by Adidas. It was initially used by players in the hard court such as basketball legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Hip-hop group Run DMC gave the Superstar further street cred when they used it on their song “My Adidas.”
- Regular price: $80
- The Adidas Superstar is tailored for both men and women.
- Men’s sizes are from 4 to 20 while women’s sizes start from 5 to 11.
- It can be personalized on the brand’s official website.
Adidas Tubular Radial
It is a contemporary take on the vintage 93 Tubular model. Many of its exterior design details are consistent with the original version, but with updated materials such as the knit melange upper and suede overlays. There is a textured ripple effect at its tube-inspired midsole which adds a modern vibe to this reiteration. Its outsole has the reliable EVA material that allows grip and flexibility.
- Regular price: $110
- The Adidas Tubular Radial is available in men’s sizes, from 4 to 14.
- Another popular colorway is the Core Black / Core Black / Vintage White.
Adidas Pro Model
The Pro Model is a classic 70s basketball shoe that became more popular on the streets. It is regarded as the high-top predecessor of the Adidas Superstar. The clean design and impressive ankle support have made the Pro Model among the quintessential lifestyle kicks of Adidas. Its full grain leather upper allows a sleek vibe that blends well with lifestyle clothes.
- Regular price: $90
- The Adidas Pro Model is offered in men’s sizing from 7 to 14.
- Shoppers may also consider other colorways such as Cloud White / Core Black / Cloud White.
Adidas Superstar Glossy Toe
The Superstar Glossy Toe is just one of the countless reiterations of the classic footwear. It has a monochrome appearance in full grain leather with a shiny TPU shell toe that amounts to an eye-catching design. It is a classy choice for a women’s red basketball shoes, based on its aesthetics and heritage. Most of its color schemes are monochromatic.
- Regular price: $90
- It is only offered in ladies sizes, from 4 to 12.
- Another cool color option is the Easy Mint / Easy Mint / Core Black.
Jordan Eclipse Chukka
The legendary Jordan legacy continues with the Jordan Eclipse Chukka with its minimal silhouette and subtle details. Like several red Jordan basketball shoes, it offers soft cushioning and breathability, but also stylish enough for the streets. It has a premium woven upper and Ortholite sockliner which allow enhanced comfort. Great traction is possible because its rubber outsole has a herringbone pattern.
- Regular price: $130
- Sizes for the Jordan Eclipse Chukka start from 6 to 15.
- An unassuming alternative colorway would be the Anthracite / Black / White.
Nike Vandal High Supreme
Another 80s classic basketball sneaker that’s making a comeback is the high-top Nike Vandal High Supreme. It provides great comfort and support features due to the textile construction and adjustable ankle strap. Soft cushioning is also possible because of its foam midsole. People who are reliant on orthotics will find this sneaker appealing because its insole is detachable.
- Regular price: $90
- While only available in men’s sizing, women could also sport the Nike Vandal High Supreme by going one size down. Size start from 6 to 15.
- Another distinct colorway for this shoe is the Vintage Coral / White / Particle Beige / White.
Nike Air Foamposite Pro
The Foamposite debuted in 1996 and made famous by its endorser, NBA star Penny Hardaway. Built for the hard court, it features a lightweight and soft cushioning while exhibiting distinct futuristic design elements. As with the case of numerous famous basketball kicks, the Foamposite found its way into the streets and has been a fixture in the lifestyle category since. Many versions have been released over the years, and most likely, it will continue to do so.
- Regular price: $230
- From 6 to 15, men can have a pair of Nike Air Foamposite Pro.
- Another colorway that looks elegant is the Black / Metallic Gold.
Puma Suede Platform
The Suede Platform comes from a long line of the timeless Puma Suede sneaker line. It features the Creeper silhouette and signature Classic Suede upper. The detail that makes this version unique is the presence of gum rubber on the elevated sole. A great feature of this low-top is the chunky cupsole bottom that delivers arch and heel support.
- Regular price: $100
- The Puma Suede Platform is offered in women’s sizing, ranging from 5.5 to 11.
- Another colorway that is worthy of consideration is the Whisper White / Black / Core.
Puma Suede Classic Mono Ref Iced
Released in 2015, this model is among the modern versions of the classic Puma Suede. The difference of the Suede Classic Mono Ref Iced compared to its siblings is the iced rubber sole and the monochromatic color options. It also has perforations along the sides which delivers additional breathability. This low-top also gives adequate cushioning because of the padded collar.
- Regular price: $70
- The Puma Suede Classic Mono Ref Iced is available in men’s and women’s sizes.
Males can have it from 4 to 14 while women can order theirs from 5 to 12.
- Another monochromatic colorway is the Bay-puma Silver.
Outstanding red and white basketball shoes
Adidas Tubular Invader Strap
Paying homage to the classic Invader shoe, the Adidas Tubular Invader Strap combines the throwback style with modern details. Its upper is made from a blend of leather and suede with an adjustable strap on top of the laces. Ventilation is guaranteed due to the multiple perforations on the toe box. Also, wearers can rely on this footwear’s comfort because of the OrthoLite sockliner.
- Regular price: $100
- Men’s sizes for the Adidas Tubular Invader Strap start from 5 to 13.
- Customers may also consider the Footwear White / Gum / Core Black color option.
Adidas Hoops 2.0 Mid
Not much history is attributed to the Adidas Hoops 2.0 Mid. But, this mid-top's design and support features are enough to make the consumers consider trying it. Most of the wearers are all about the positives, such as being comfortable, having a budget-friendly price, and excellent durability. The Hoops 2.0 Mid has a synthetic nubuck upper with mesh collar and textile lining.
- Regular price: $65
- The Adidas Hoops Mid 2.0 Mid can be worn by both men and women. Men’s sizes are from 6.5 to 15 while ladies can have a pair from 5 to 15.
- Another modest color option is the Core Black / Core Black / Carbon.
Adidas Tubular X Primeknit
This model is inspired by the Forum Mid, which is popular during the 80s. Various updates such as the Primeknit upper and Nubuck overlays redefine the classic silhouette. It bears an exterior resemblance to the Yeezy Boost. Some may think that it is the “poor man’s Yeezy,” but the Tubular sneaker line started in 1993. It also has a translucent heel clip that adds to the futuristic vibe of the Tubular X Primeknit.
- Regular price: $160
- Men can avail the Adidas Tubular X Primeknit from sizes 5 to 12.
- The Crystal White / Grey / Core Black color option offers a trendy vibe as well.
Converse Chuck II High Top
Converse believes that Chuck Taylors are the best sneaker in history. It has been reiterated countless times because of its iconic impact in street-style fashion. Among its recent successors is the Converse Chuck II, which exhibit a Nike Lunarlon at its insole. The design is practically identical with the original Chuck Taylor but has notable updates like the new canvas upper and padded non-slip tongue.
- Regular price: $75
- The Converse Chuck II High Top is a unisex shoe. In men’s sizes, it can be purchased from 3 to 13. Women need to add two sizes to their standard sizing.
- One classic colorway for this high-top is the Black with a white midsole.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi
Most of the versions of the Chuck Taylor are pretty much consistent to the original's design, and the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi is no different. Like many of its siblings, it showcases a canvas upper that has lightly padded insole, which allows comfort. One of the trademarks of the Chucks is the Vintage Converse rubber toe cap that offers a degree of toe protection.
- Regular price: $55
- The Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi is a unisex shoe that is offered in men's sizing, from 3 to 17. Women have to add two sizes to their normal size.
- A neutral color option for this casual basketball is the Natural White.
Initially released in 2006, the Spizike is a nod to Spike Lee, one of the popular directors in Hollywood. Back in the 80s, Lee’s character Mars Blackmon from “She’s Gotta Have It” movie was tapped to promote the Air Jordan series via commercials. This off-court sneaker offers a supportive fit by having an upper that consists of leather and synthetic.
- Regular price: $175
- The Jordan Spizike can be purchased from 7 to 18, in men’s sizes.
- Another great color outfit is the Olive Canvas / Cone / Black.
Air Jordan Future
Introduced in 2014, the Air Jordan Future boasts a contemporary sporty design that is built for the streets. It vaguely resembles the Jordan 11’s shape, which many sneakerheads will surely appreciate. The upper of this model is made from a woven textile that is evocative of a basket weave. Details such as the asymmetrical laces that twist along the forefoot give a modern vibe.
- Regular price: $150
- In men’s sizes, the Air Jordan Future is available from 7 to 18.
- A monochromatic color option for this sneaker is the Black / Anthracite / Metallic Black / Black.
Remarkable red white and blue basketball shoes
This color combination may not be appreciated by all, but there are trendy sneakers that blend the red, white, and blue color the right way. The Nike Air Force One is among the most celebrated collection in sneaker history because of its enduring success in street-style fashion. As such, these colors have been used in various AF1 models. Here are some examples.
- Nike Air Force 1 Low
- Nike Air Force 1 07
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
- Nike Air Force 270
- Nike Air Force 1 High
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to wear all red basketball shoes?
There is a variety of trendy casual attire that wearers can try to pair with their all red basketball kicks.
- Consider wearing a dark-colored short sleeve shirt and skinny jeans with aviator shades for a modern, fashion-forward vibe.
- Integrate the men’s red basketball shoes with your blue crew-neck graphic shirt and blue trousers.
- During cold weather, try pairing the red kicks with a navy blue trousers and dark blue parka. Wearing a beanie to complete the outfit is recommended.
- If looking for a relaxed approach, ladies can pair their red basketball kicks with blue denim shorts and black vest.
- A great way to wear these red sneakers is by matching it with a red or orange trench coat on top of a grey tank top and dark-colored chino pants.
- Sporting a combination of dark skinny jeans and black quilted motorcycle jacket with red basketball shoes looks stylish.
2. Where to buy red basketball sneakers?
Major retailers and official brand shop sites offer them in all shapes and sizes, physical and online.
3. What is the size range of casual red basketball shoes?
On average, women’s size range start from 5 to 12. Men’s sizes are usually from 6 to 15.
4. Are red basketball sneakers recommended for working out?
For Nike, Adidas, and Jordan brand, most of their modern off-court basketball shoes have sufficient support features and durability. These qualities make those shoes viable to wear during workouts. However, it is not advisable to use iconic vintage shoes such as Chuck Taylor All Star, Adidas Superstar, and Nike Air Force One. More often than not, we consider these classics because of their heritage and popularity.
5. Which red basketball shoes are considered budget-friendly?
There is an array of basketball-inspired red shoes that cost less than $100, such as the Adidas Hoops 2.0 Mid and Puma Suede Platform. But if looking for the most popular but also considered cheap, the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star is the best choice.
6. Are red basketball kicks look good on women?
Definitely. Classics such as Chucks, Superstar, and AF1 have been an integral part of street-style fashion because of their versatility and timeless charm.
7. How do red basketball sneakers fit?
The majority of the shoes mentioned here fits true to size. But, to be sure, if shopping online, being aware of the return policy is recommended.
8. Is red the most ideal color when considering basketball-inspired kicks?
It all depends on your preference. Red has been associated with basketball more than any other sport, so going for a red color variant is not the worst idea.
9. Which famous people wear red basketball shoes?
From basketball players to celebrities, the list of people is virtually countless. Among the most famous are Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Jay-Z, and Floyd Mayweather.
10. Are red basketball footwear durable?
We can expect a level of durability on casual basketball shoes that other shoes lacked. As the sport of basketball is recognized as one of the most strenuous, the sneakers have to withstand constant movement.
15 best red basketball sneakers
- Nike Air Force 1 Low
- Jordan Reveal
- Adidas Superstar
- Jordan 6 Rings
- Jordan Spizike
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
- Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt
- Adidas Crazy 1 ADV
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Mid
- Jordan Horizon
- Converse Chuck II High Top
- Puma Suede Classic
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Core Ox
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top
- Adidas Tubular Invader Strap
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...