$75 $60 (save 20%)
$150 $60 (save 60%)
$120 $74 (save 38%)
$110 $92 (save 16%)
$200 $50 (save 75%)
$160 $104 (save 35%)
$170 $150 (save 12%)
$65 $45 (save 31%)
$90 $59 (save 34%)
$140 $70 (save 50%)
$130 $89 (save 32%)
$160 $80 (save 50%)
$120 $85 (save 29%)
$160 $89 (save 44%)
$130 $115 (save 12%)
$120 $55 (save 54%)
$170 $150 (save 12%)
$75 $39 (save 48%)
$100 $80 (save 20%)
$160 $149 (save 7%)
$140 $123 (save 12%)
$90 $80 (save 11%)
$110 $95 (save 14%)
$150 $137 (save 9%)
Because Nike primarily aims to provide their avid followers sneakers that will suit their fondness, the brand offers most of their renowned silhouettes in a wide range of colorways such as white, black, red, blue, pink, orange, yellow, green, gold, silver, brown, beige, and purple.
Different colors suggest different emotions. Some sneaker fans opt their kicks in purple hue as this color has been associated with luxury, power, and royalty and represents wealth, extravagance, wisdom, devotion, peace, and magic. Whereas, some simply prefer this colorway for its striking appeal that without a doubt stands out in a crowd.
Purple Nike shoes
Our promising team collated some of the most notable and highly-rated purple Nike sneakers available in the current market. We listed them below and divided them according to inspiration.
Stirred from the profile of the hard court shoes, these lifestyle sneakers display chunky sole with ankle support, and traction apt for sudden changes in direction. While these kicks appear to be bball footwear, it is not recommended to play with them as its features are not appropriate on the basketball courts. If you are looking for performance basketball shoes, you may visit our Basketball Category.
Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot
These black and purple Nike sneakers were introduced in September 2015. They feature Nike's Lunarlon cushioning and the silhouette of the Air Force 1. The Lunar Force 1 Duckboot displays boot-like features such as high-cut profile with water-resistant upper and superior outsole traction suitable for the months with low temperature.
- Price: $170
- Sizes are offered in men's and women's.
- One special edition of this model is the Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot Low.
Nike Air Force 1 Low
Initially launched in 1982 as basketball kick, the AF1 Low was re-introduced in 1986 and was adopted by the sneaker fans which shaped the future of the sneakers domain. Because of this model's popularity, it has undergone various redesigning and collaboration with several names in entertainment and sports.
The clean, simple, yet bold look of these purple Nike kicks helped it to become one of the most worn kicks in the history of the sneakers world. Aside from its most iconic white on white leather colorways, this model has been unveiled in countless other color combinations, materials, and other special modifications over the years.
- price: $90
- Sizes available are in men's and women's ranges
- One special edition is the Nike Air Force 1 Low Retro.
Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
This special edition Nike purple sneaker showcases the modernized look of the iconic Air Force 1 profile that seamlessly blended classic appeal with a fresh look. The upper is made of leather, synthetic, or textile with perforations all over rested atop the Air cushioning unit.
- Price: $115
- These purple Nike shoes are men's
- Other variations of this model are the Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 Black Toe, Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 JDI Leather, Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 JDI LNTC.
Nike Son of Force Mid Winter
It was in 2013 when Nike first combined the profile of Air Force 1 with their sneakerboot features to come up with an all-weather sneaker called the Nike Son of Force Mid Winter. The chunky rubber outsole and the mid-cut profile equips this sneaker for the harsh climate conditions.
- Price: $90
- This model is offered only in men's sizing.
- Other popular sneakerboots provided by the Nike are the Nike Air Max 1 Mid Sneakerboot and the Nike Air Max 95 Sneakerboot.
These sneakers are mostly in a straightforward look constructed with flexible materials and fashionable design. This lifestyle kick is suitable for street fashion and not apt for the on-court use.
Nike Court Royale Suede
This retro tennis-inspired kick displays an upper that is made of premium suede upper seated on top of a rubber outsole with deep flex grooves. Meanwhile, the contrast-colored signature Swoosh logo further amplifies the classic vibe of this kick.
- Price: $65
- Sizes available are in men's and women's range.
- This kick is the variation of the base model Nike Court Royale.
Nike Tennis Classic Ultra Flyknit
The Flyknit upper of this model makes this strikingly appealing for some tennis-inspired kick fanatics. This lightweight, breathable, and stylish upper allows it to be suitable for the warm season while the cushy insole and durable outsole allow the wearers to walk all-day, worry-free.
- Price: $150
- Sizes are offered in women's and men's.
- Three special editions are the Nike Tennis Classic Ultra Leather, Nike Tennis Classic CS, Nike Tennis Classic Print.
These casual kicks were stirred from the aesthetics of skateboarding shoes constructed to suit the laidback, everyday use. While they virtually look the same, the skate-inspired sneakers do not possess important elements that are essential in technical needs while on the skateboards compared to the skate performance shoes.
Nike SB Check Solarsoft Canvas
The Check Solarsoft skate canvas sneaker is inserted with the Hyperfeel tech and the drop-in Solarsoft insole that maximize the overall comfort of this footwear. The low-cut lightweight canvas upper delivers nonrestrictive fit around the ankle to provide flexibility and style. It clean and straightforward design makes this sneaker easy to style with almost any attire that will turn this model as one's instant favorite.
- Price: $65
- Nike offers this in purple Nike shoes in women's and men's ranges.
- This kick was molded from the Nike SB Check Solarsoft.
Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Slip-On
Nike and Stefan Janoski started their partnership in 2002, but it took seven years for the brand to come up with a design that suits Janoski's expectations. The Nike SB Stefan Janoski was engineered with an autoclaved sole that is reminiscent of the first skate shoes in the 70s.
In 2016, to imitate the Vans shoes, Nike unveiled the slip-on version of Janoski kicks for easy on and off features. The suede upper of this model is supported with the Zoom Air insole for the unmatched cushioning and comfort. For stability and support, this model was inserted with elastic band concealed under the tongue for day-long worry-free strides.
- Price: $75
- Sizes are available in men's range only.
- This model is included in the Nike SB Stefan Janoski collection.
Nike SB Bruin Premium SE
This variation of the Nike Bruin line showcases the Zoom Air cushioning above the vulcanized rubber outsole for flexibility, durability, and traction. The brand added few perforations on the upper to enhance the overall breathability and comfort.
- Price: $75
- Offered exclusively in men's sizing.
These casual kicks are inspired from the early models of Nike running footwear reconstructed to fit the street fashion. Most of the running-inspired kick features breathable upper with the flexible and lightweight sole with ample cushioning for day-long comfort. But if you are in search of high-performance running shoes, you may go to our Running Category for comprehensive list currently offered by our partner retailers.
Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17
This minimalist version of the iconic Nike silhouette features synthetic upper with the reflective elements. This pair displays the retooled with the full-length cushioning unit for all-day comfort and support. This model highlights the lightness and flexibility which has been praised few times in the review sections.
- Price: $160
- This kick is presented in men's and women's sizing.
- Few popular Air Max silhouettes are the Nike Air Max 98, Nike Air Max 95, and the Nike Air Max 90.
Nike Air VaporMax Plus
This model highlights its reinvented cushioning system to provide its wearers lightweight and bouncy kick with a secure and comfortable fit. Meanwhile, Nike added synthetic overlays and robust rubber tread to enhance the shoe's durability and traction.
This ground-breaking iteration has been commended for its overall style and durability that successfully fused the modern trend with the performance. The upper is reminiscent of the classic Air Max Plus modernized for the current fashion.
- Price: $190
- Sizes are offered in both genders' sizing.
- Other variations of this model are the Nike Air Vapormax Chukka Slip and Nike Air Vapormax SE Laceless.
This model was engineered as the follow-up model to the success of the Nike Roshe Run. Debuted in 2015, Tanjun was introduced in the market as a straightforward kick with mesh upper and striking Swoosh logo on both sides. Its simplicity and the clean profile with utmost comfort smoothly landed Nike Tanjun in one of the most successful silhouettes in the sneaker world.
- Price: $65
- Sizes are available in men's and women's range.
- Other models molded from the Nike Tanjun are the Nike Tanjun Chukka, Nike Tanjun Premium, and Nike Tanjun Racer.
Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer
This striking model was inspired by the Nike Mariah, Nike Air Sock Racer, and the Flyknit Racer from the Swoosh. The flexible and lightweight Flyknit upper with a sock-like fit and the Zoom Air unit maximize the overall comfort and the striking appeal.
- Price: $150
- Men's and women's sizing are available in the market.
- This model belongs to the Nike Lifestyle Shoes collection.
Nike Shox Gravity
This iteration was unveiled in 2018 that displays a more streamlined profile compared to its predecessor. It was designed by the established duo designers Aron Cooper and Greg Thompson that aim to provide wearers a gravity-defying Shox flow instead of giving a kick with just a bouncy feel.
- Price: $150
- Sizes are offered in both men and women sizing.
- Other models included in the Nike Shox collection are the Nike Shox Avenue, Nike Shox NZ EU, and the Nike Shox NZ Premium.
Nike Air Huarache
Considered one of the iconic silhouettes in the running category, this sneaker showcases a futuristic look designed to stretch with the wearer's foot. Its unique look impressed several buyers along with its day-long comfort and durability.
Wearing the renowned Huarache will surely make its wearer stand out in the crowd for its futuristic look. Buyers can pair this model up with skinny jeans, shorts, or any denim pair of jeans while some would match this kick up with semi-formal attire for a bold statement.
- Price: $110
- Sizes are available in men's and women's ranges.
- Other models under the Nike Huarache collection are the Nike Huarache Drift SE, Nike Air Huarache Ultra Breathe, Nike Air Huarache Utility, and Nike Air Huarache SD.
Nike Dualtone Racer
The Swoosh created a takedown version of the popular Nike Flyknit Racer in the mold of the Dualtone Racer. Instead of using Flyknit, this model features mesh upper for that sporty appeal without giving up the fashionable look.
- Price: $90
- These men's and women's purple Nike sneakers are available in the market.
- Other variations are the Nike Dualtone Racer SE and the Nike Dualtone Racer Woven.
Nike Air Max 90 Essential
Nike unveiled the Nike Air Max 90 in the 90s as the second flagship model under the Air Max collection. This kick has remained significant over the years and has undergone several revamping from collabs and hybrids.
In 2016, the Swoosh released a reworked version of the AM90 and introduced the Nike Air Max 90 Essential that was designed to be better and lighter than its predecessor. The upper is made of leather, synthetic, or textile with foam sole inserted with visible Air-Sole cushioning.
- Price: $110
- These Nike purple sneakers are offered solely in men's sizing.
- Other popular Nike Air Max silhouettes are the Nike Air Max 90 Premium, Nike Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0, and Nike Air Max 90 Ultra Essential.
Nike Duel Racer
Another affordable version of the Nike Flyknit Racer, this model was designed to fit the lifestyle scene without breaking one's pocket. This kick is made of lightweight mesh upper and the Phylon midsole for a more responsive cushioning.
- Price: $120
- This model is available in men's and women's sizing.
Sometimes called athleisure, these athletic-inspired kicks are designed for the lifestyle fashion. This category is considered the newest and meant for the relaxed, laidback events for every day, off-court scenes.
Nike once again created remarkable wear and tear kick suitable for all kinds of terrain. The Nike Manoadome was designed to function as hiking boots with the comfort fit of running sneakers. It is made of durable synthetic leather upper with the lightweight Phylon midsole and durable outsole for reliable grip and traction.
- Price: $90
- These Nike purple shoes are offered only in the men's sizing.
- Other All Condition Gear from the Nike are the Nike ACG Dog Mountain, Nike ACG Air Revaderchi, and the NikeLab ACG 07 KMTR.
Slowly gaining its spot in the radar, most of the football-inspired kicks are dressed in suede or leather with higher collar for comfort and support. Nike removed the spikes on the outsole to give a more casual look. For buyers looking a thorough roll of best football kicks, click the link to our Football Category.
Nike Air Footscape NM
This flexible kick has the remarkable asymmetrical textile and leather on the upper with the air-sole unit for comfort. Meanwhile, the lightweight injected foam midsole cushioning delivers ample support and cushy feel for throughout the day cozy ride.
- Price: $120
- This limited edition kick is available in men's range only.
- Other kicks included in the Nike Air Footscape collection are the Nike Air Footscape NM Jacquard, Nike Air Footscape Magista Flyknit FC, and the Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka QS.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What to wear with the Nike purple shoes?
Some stylists suggest that purple shoes go best with outfits in neutral, blue, pink, and green colors. Here are few of our suggestions on how to sport your kicks belong to the mauve spectrum:
- For a low-key look, some suggested pairing purple kicks with all black attire. For a more casual fall look, few wearers pair this ensemble with a beige trench coat for a chic combination during the unpredictable weather during the fall season.
- For a laidback, just-chill kind of day, pairing your purple sneaker with crew-neck shirt and denim shorts or jeans works well especially during the summer days.
- For an on-trend look when the autumn sets in, a black top with maroon or skinny red jeans with light purple kicks will surely give you a versatile look and expresses comfort.
- For the ladies, some pair their purple shoes with light-colored sequined skirts with button down top to add contrast to their girly repertoire. Also, some don pink coat to achieve a chic look during the spring season.
- For the bound-for-gym attire, purple sneakers can merely go well with any athletic attire.
Where to buy purple Nike sneakers?
Nike shoes in purple hue can be bought in almost all Nike physical store and on their official online shop. Also, countless retailers also sell these sneakers that can be visited on their physical stores and online websites such as Amazon, eBay, Zappos, Eastbay, Finish Line, Zalando, End, and many more.
What is the meaning of the color purple?
Purple is the combination of the calmness of blue and the energy of red. It is associated with royalty, luxury, and dominance; thus this color is usually seen to portray kings, magicians, sorcerers, and leaders.
When the color purple is combined with gold, these colors depicts wealth and overindulgence. Meanwhile, when violet is blended with pink, it portrays youth and fun while the lavender and yellow combination gives a fun and easy impression suitable for the children.
Does the color purple affect the pricing of a sneaker?
Definitely no. What affects the price of the sneakers are generally the brand name, technology, collection, and the availability in the current market. Sometimes, a purple kick that is available in limited numbers that belong to a highly coveted collection will be priced higher than the other as only a few people can have it. Same goes with the other colorways offered under the same conditions.
How much are the purple Nike sneakers?
Purple sneakers are offered in a wide range of prices from $65 to $200 depending on the silhouette. You may check the prices of some of the most notable purple Nike sneakers on our website by searching 'Purple Nike Sneakers' in our search bar.
What are the Nike technologies used in most of their purple shoes?
Here are the common technologies used in most Nike sneakers with purple colorway:
- Nike Air technology. The brand infused its kicks' soles with encapsulated air to deliver lightweight, bouncy, and durable underfoot.
- Nike Air Max technology. A visible pressurized air bubble situated at the underfoot to provide lightweight cushioning and maximum protection during impact.
- Nike Shox technology. This midsole technology is made of TPU columns to provide springy cushioning that absorbs impact and effective energy return.
- Nike Zoom Air. This element provides lightweight, responsive, and flexible cushioning appropriate for all kinds of terrains.
- Nike Lunarlon Cushioning. This cushioning is 30% lighter than the traditional Phylon midsole that allows equal distribution of the impact and relieves pressure point on the feet.
- Nike Flyknit. This precisely knitted polyester delivers single-piece, featherweight, form-fitting upper that provides support on key areas of the foot.
Are there purple Nike sneakers that are products of collaboration with other brands/celebrities?
Yes, there are many Nike shoes conceived from collaborations with other names and brands. Few of them are the Nike SB Zoom Stefan Janoski Slip-On, Nike Air Force 1 Low NBA Pack, and the Nike Air Max 95 Winter. Aside from purple, these sneakers are also offered in other striking colorways.
Are purple Nike sneakers durable?
Regardless of the colorway, Nike shoes are generally durable. The company boasts the high-quality materials and craftsmanship utilized in all their products without giving up the overall appeal of their apparel and shoes.
Aside from Nike, are there other brands that offer purple sneakers?
Yes, there are plenty of sneaker brands that offer innumerable shades of purple sneakers in the current market. These brands are the Adidas, Puma, Reebok, Vans, Skechers, Converse, Under Armour, K-Swiss, Tretorn, Keds, Balenciaga, DC, Ecco, Asics, Jordan, Merrell, Saucony, Onitsuka Tiger, and many more.
How to clean my purple Nike shoes?
To make it last and stay stylish and fresh, here are few suggested ways on how to clean your Nike kicks:
- Remove dirt from the outsole, midsole, and upper by dry brushing it with a soft bristle.
- Remove the laces and soak it in the lukewarm water with mild laundry soap.
- Dip the brush in your mild cleaning solution and brush the outsole and the midsole. It is recommended to dry it using a soft cloth.
- Air dry the shoe, and it is discouraged to use a dryer.
- It is best to clean your shoes as soon as it gets dirty.
15 best purple Nike sneakers
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8
- Nike Flyknit Trainer
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Flyknit
- Nike Air Huarache Drift
- Nike M2K Tekno
- Nike Lunar Force 1 Duckboot
- Nike Roshe Two Flyknit V2
- Nike Air Huarache
- Nike Air Huarache Premium
- Nike SF Air Force 1 High
- Nike Dualtone Racer
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus
- Nike Air Max 98
- Nike Air More Money
- Nike Air Max 270 Futura
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...