Puma is a brand that has years of staying power and immense quality. Over 100, 000 reviews prove that Puma delivers some of the top shoes in the market. Never sacrificing quality, and using only the best materials, this powerhouse brand never fails to satisfy consumers.
What can you find in the best Puma road shoes?
- Premier materials are always used in every road shoe available. While maintaining a strong integrity, Puma keeps their road shoes good-looking and stylistic. Everyone will appreciate this brand’s attention to current design tastes.
- Running and traversing various hard surfaces demands a strong pair of shoes. Puma made their products’ soles with tough tools and ingredients that will provide the strength needed to withstand the ground and impactful strikes. This brand also features high-quality fabrics surrounding their shoe frames.
- The best Puma road shoes have EVA or Ethylene-vinyl acetate. This substance reinforces the shoes’ cushioning power and impact absorption. EVAs are lightweight and sturdy, giving a comfortable feeling to wearers while producing faster running output.
- The best Puma road shoes also have flex notches that will help smoothen the transition of every step. This added flexibility also provides breathable movement of the feet.
- The versatility found in every road shoe that Puma presents is evident because this type of shoe isn’t only used for running. Due to the tough nature of these shoes, they can be used for cardio trainings, workouts, even sports activities such as tennis and basketball.
- Road shoes aren’t wholly waterproof because of the perforated sock-liners and flex grooves, but they can resist exposure to water and dust.
- Each of the best Puma road shoes is built to last long. They utilize translucent no-sew overlays, resilient foams and breathable meshes, among others. The quality of the products made by Puma is found in their assurance of using only the best and well-researched ingredients to fine-tune their roster of excellent footwear.
What are the features of the best Puma road shoes?
- Heel-to-toe drop. the best Puma road shoes have a drop of 6-10mm. This will help the runner to have a more comfortable landing, thus maintaining a steady pace and an easy initiation of another lift. This drop variable between the heel and toe will emulate a more natural running style.
- Weight. Estimating a pair of shoes’ weight by holding them out or trying them on will help ease the mind of a buyer. The best Puma road shoes are very lightweight, however. At 180-300grams, these shoes will assure wearers of a natural running experience that doesn’t bog down their speed, power and impact recoil and absorption capability.
- Technology. The Ever-Ride+ technology is placed in the outsole so that the toe-offs will be more smooth. FAAS Foam+ is used in the mid-sole to match a bouncier feel, an important factor in shock absorption and rebound. The Ever-Track technology is a durability-enhancer especially formulated for Puma shoes to maintain the toughness of high-wear areas.
15 best Puma road running shoes
- Puma Carson 2 Knit
- Puma Ignite Limitless Weave
- Puma Carson 2 X Knit
- Puma Ignite EvoKNIT
- Puma Hybrid Rocket Runner
- Puma Ignite Disc
- Puma Carson Runner
- Puma Carson 2 Nature Knit
- Puma Ignite Mesh
- Puma Ignite Ultimate
- Puma Ignite PWRWARM
- Puma Ignite v2
- Puma Ignite Limitless SR
- Puma Speed 500 Ignite
- Puma Blur
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...