Any color$120 $87 Save 28%
Any color$110 $31 Save 72%
$110 $59 Save 46%
$100 $50 Save 50%
Any color$100 $70 Save 30%
$140 $87 Save 38%
No offers available
$160 $128 Save 20%
No offers available
No offers available
$150 $104 Save 31%
Any color$150 $130 Save 13%
$80 $24 Save 70%
$80 $64 Save 20%
$100 $81 Save 19%
Any color$100 $48 Save 52%
No offers available
$90 $55 Save 39%
No offers available
No offers available
No offers available
$100 $78 Save 22%
$90 $75 Save 17%
No offers available
Pink is an interesting color because, as we all know, it universally represents sugar spice and everything nice. Most would see it as very feminine, but there’s more to pink than just being a color for girls. It represents the love for oneself and others. It also represents friendship, affection, and inner peace. The pink color stands for plenty of things, so it’s not a surprise at all that most of us exhibit a natural affinity for pink running shoes. Use this guide to help you choose the best pink running shoe on Run Repeat that fits your needs and your style.
Why do we love the color pink?
In most cases, we gravitate towards colors that strike a note within us. For example, we may love wearing a pink running shoe because it shows off the kind of personality we have. If we’re feeling fun and excited, we can wear an all pink outfit that’s as vibrant as our emotions. If we’re feeling calmer and more minimalistic, we can wear muted pink running shoes as a downplayed accent to our muted outfit.
Unlike other colors, pink is a contradiction. Although its representation of certain values remains constant, it can evoke feelings of both tenderness and loudness. It’s a versatile color, to say the least, because it has the characteristics of the passionate red while conveying the peace and tranquility of the color white. We love pink because it represents the two opposing sides of our inner selves.
Who wears pink running shoes?
Individuals who love to wear pink have a complex personality. The person can either be quiet, with a simplistic yet sophisticated sense of fashion, or loud, with a big personality, and a sense of style that catches anyone’s attention. It all depends on what shade of pink the person wears.
For example, a person who gravitates towards shades like light pink, champagne pink, or cotton candy pink on running shoes may be the type who likes to downplay outfits, be feminine, or have a vibe of sophistication.
On the other hand, those who love to have vibrancy in pink running shoes may have a more outgoing personality. This person wants to be in the foreground with attention-catching shades like brink pink, shocking pink, or deep pink. It’s highly likely that this person is the life of the party or a snappy dresser.
Pink shoes for running
There are several pink shoes for running in the market specifically designed for either the road or the trail. In most cases, most of these shoes are for women. Whether pink is the main color or the accent color, it won’t be hard to find a pair for female runners.
For example, the Salomon Sense Ride, a pink trail running shoe that can conquer any hiking trip, has two colorways that have pink on them. The first one has coral as the color of the cage that wraps the foot, while the second one has magenta as its main upper color.
On the other hand, pink accents on a running shoe look equally good as those who have it as the main color. The Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 has colorways with different pink highlights. The pinks have been paired with neutral colored uppers like beige and varying shades of grey, allowing the shoe to look minimalistic but with a pop of color.
As for the men, they aren’t to be outdone just yet. They also have their version of a pink running shoe, but the color isn’t as concentrated as the ladies’ version. Often, the pink is made as an accent color. For example, on the On Cloud Running Shoe for men, there’s a colorway which is mostly grey but with an accent of pink on the lining, heel, shoelaces, and midsole. The Adidas Adizero Boston Boost 6 has the same style. The upper color is mostly white with shades of pink that border into orange as accents on different parts of the shoe.
There are also male versions of the running shoe that have pink as the major color of the upper. The Nike LunarStelos, for example, are cool running shoes with waves on the heel. One colorway has the energetic combination of lime and pink. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35, on the other hand, sports a bright coral on its upper.
Quality picks for pink running shoes on RunRepeat
Now that we understand the pink color better, let’s check out quality picks from RunRepeat. On the website, each shoe is rated with a 0 - 100 score (called a CoreScore) based on reviews and ratings that both experts and users from all over the internet have given. When the CoreScore is high, it means that plenty of people raved about the shoe. To guide you in choosing what’s best for your needs, here’s a short list of pink shoes for running with high CoreScores on the RunRepeat site:
Pink running shoes for the road and trail
Runners will have no problems looking for the right pair of pink running shoes on RunRepeat whether they want to use it as a road shoe or a trail shoe. There are over a hundred shoes on the website with designated CoreScores.
The dilemma comes in how one can choose the best shoe that meets a runner’s needs the best. When choosing one, it’s a must to take note of important factors such as comfort, level of cushioning, style, protection, and fit, to name a few. However, since the pink running shoes on the list below have been scored high by reviewers, it is all a matter of personal preference:
- Under Armour Charged Bandit 3 - The Under Armour Charged Bandit 3 was designed to be both breathable and lightweight. Seasoned and beginner runners found it to be comfortable, delivering good and consistent performance during long and short runs. There were some who weren’t impressed by the traction and support it delivered, but many still found the trainer to be reliable.
- Nike Free RN 2018 - The majority of reviewers who tried the Nike Free RN 2018 were appreciative of the neutral road shoe’s features. The most noteworthy of which were its style, available colorways, secure upper and lightweight composition. A few were not too keen about the traction the outsole delivered on wet surfaces, and others complained about tiny pebbles getting stuck in between the flex grooves. Nevertheless, fans of the Free RN series were happy with the new iteration.
- Asics Gel Kayano 25 - Plenty of reviewers were impressed with the Asics Gel Kayano 25. There were some who thought that the price wasn’t worth its features, but these reviews didn’t take away from the fact that most runners had praises to say about the shoe’s versatility, stability, and cushioning. Whatever the case, the Kayano 25 is a shoe worth your attention.
- On Cloudflow - The On Cloudflow, a neutral running road shoe, had little to no complaints. All of the reviews it received praised its lightness, its highly-responsive cushioning, and its eye-catching design that’s a different, yet refreshing take on what a running shoe should look like.
- Merrell All Out Crush Light - The Merrell All Out Crush Light was well received by those who were looking for a lightweight trail running shoe with all the right features. It proved to have reliable traction on non-technical It also had the right amount of cushioning for runners to have a protected yet confident run.
- Nike Free RN 2018 - The Nike Free RN 2018 is a neutral road running shoe that plenty of testers were impressed by. Those who were already fans of the Free RN series received the shoe well. During its time in the market, it gained even more supporters because of its lightness, flexibility, and construction. There were a few who were not pleased with the traction of the outsole. Nevertheless, the shoe rose to be a stylish option that’s fit for running and everyday use.
- Asics Gel Kayano 25 - Most appreciated the Asics Gel Kayano 25 for the comfort it provided during runs. Plenty of reviewers mentioned that they felt comfortable in the shoe even when on it for long hours. Meanwhile, others praised it for its stability, cushioning, and unique color options. Overall, the majority of those who purchased the shoe were satisfied with its build and performance.
- Salomon Speedcross 4 CS - The Salomon Speedcross 4 CS is a neutral running trail shoe that was found to be reliable especially on technical terrain. Its upper is water-repellent, allowing the foot to stay dry at all times, even during rainy weather. The amount of cushioning it offered was also praised by reviewers, together with its breathability, and the amount of protection it provided.
- Nike Flex RN 2017 - Nike’s Flex RN 2017 has garnered a good number of positive reviews. Runners were happy with the shoe’s cool looks and comfortable construction. Sneaker enthusiasts gravitated towards the Flex RN 2017 because it was street-wear ready. There were a few who questioned its fit and durability, but it still was a shoe that many applauded.
- Salomon XA Pro 3D CS WP - To build a shoe meant to conquer harsh weather conditions, Salomon created the XA Pro 3D CS WP. It has the ClimaSheild technology, making it waterproof and cold-resistant. It’s ideal for treading in icy weather. It was described as stable and highly durable, able to withstand pounding at slow to moderate speeds.
Colors that go well with pink running shoes
Whether you’re looking for a running shoe with pink accents or pink as the major color, you will find one that suits your taste on RunRepeat. Now, all you have to figure out is what color combination will look flattering on your feet. Several colors go well with the color pink. Here’s a short guide to help you out:
Black, white & grey colors
Because the colors black, white, and grey are neutral, they go with practically anything including pink. When you have pink on your feet, you can wear an ensemble that’s all black, white or grey. This makes pink as your outfit’s accent or major focal point. Whether you want to wear this combination to the gym or just casually, it’s going to look great.
You can also mix and match, wearing any neutral color as your top or bottom. Then you can wear jeans or any denim and pink running shoes on your feet. There are no rules when it comes to neutral colors like black, white or grey so you can knock yourself out with your combinations.
You might never have thought, but pink actually goes well with most dark colors. For example, moss green and light pink look great together. If you have an all pink running shoe, paired with a moss green shirt and black workout leggings, the combination is going to make you look serious yet delicate. Another great combination you can consider is dark blue and pink. You can wear a light pink top, dark denim jeans, plus pink running shoes.
Pink and dark colors tend to look great on any gender, so don’t be afraid to try different dark shades with various shades and tones of pink. Try something you have never worn before such as merlot and pink, or chocolate brown and pink.
Vibrant & colorful
Lastly, if you are the type of person who likes to turn heads, then you can match your pink shoes for running with vibrant colors. Turquoise, orange, or any loud shade of pink can work. Bright yellow, or even green work well too. If you want to pair vibrant colors with your pink running shoes, you can be as adventurous and experimental as you want – the sky is the limit.
Hopefully, you’ve found this guide for pink running shoes useful. Although we’ve already listed top picks here, you can check other pink running shoes from the vast selection that has already been rated and reviewed on RunRepeat. To further educate you with running shoe features, please refer to the FAQ below:
1. What factors should I be looking at when I buy pink running shoes?
In your quest for the perfect pair, you need to, first, think about what you’re going to use your pink trainers for. Will they be for casual use? Are you going to make them your gym companion? Or, both? When you have figured out your answer to this, you can think about the following factors:
- Build - Of course, everyone wants to own a sturdy pair of pink running shoes, but overly robust ones seldom give way to flexibility because the main purpose is delivering protection. There are shoes, however, that are somewhere in between being durable and flexible. This is most ideal for everyday usage.
- Style - Again, the style will boil down to how you’re going to use your pink trainers. If you’re purely going to use them for working out or for running daily, then they can have a sporty and fast design. For example, you can take a look at the Newton Distance Elite which has a sporty yet minimalistic vibe. However, if you want a shoe that has a more casual style, then you can go for AlphaBounce CK.
- Comfort - Experts argue about the best features a running shoe needs to have. The best way to approach this is to go for a shoe that you’re most comfortable with. This means that you need to test the shoe out before purchasing one. Doing this will be easy when you purchase your pair from a physical store. When you’re making an online purchase, you can visit a physical store first and try out the shoe, then purchase your pair online.
2. What’s the difference between a trail shoe and road shoe?
The main difference between a road shoe and a trail shoe lies in its features. When talking about shoes for trail running, they usually come equipped with different features that protect runners from extreme weather and terrain conditions. For example, trail shoes can have tougher outsoles than road shoes. They may also have water-resistant uppers and quick lace lacing systems.
Road shoes, on the other hand, could focus on cushioning or responsiveness on the midsole. The more cushioning a shoe has, the plusher or softer it will feel underfoot. Meanwhile, a shoe with less cushioning delivers a good amount of responsiveness or a better feel of the ground with a good amount of energy return.
3. Isn’t pink a very feminine color? Is pink an ok color for men to wear?
This is a good question. Yes, universally, pink is seen as a feminine color, but you need to remember that it’s merely a color and not a definitive representation of who you are as a person. The only way for society to see pink as a color for both ladies and gentleman is for men to wear it proudly. Don’t restrict yourself to certain colors just because they are labeled as feminine or masculine.
4. How long will my pink running shoe last?
The shelf life of your pink running shoe will depend on how and how often you use them. For example, your shoes will last a whole lot longer if you just wear them every day as casual sneakers compared to wearing them as running shoes for daily training.
It will also depend on the quality of the shoe’s construction. There are plenty of running shoes out there that were designed to take a beating. They usually have sturdy uppers and highly-durable outsoles. There are those, however, that are on the lighter side. Racing flats, for example, are minimalistic road running shoes since they are designed as speed training companions.
5. What is arch support and do I need shoes that have it?
Yes, arch support is an important factor when you are looking for running shoes. Your arch is the curved part under your foot. You may not have it at all which means that you have a flat arch. Or, you may have an arch that’s more prominent which means that you have high arches. If you’re somewhere in between then, you have normal.
Our foot arch is significant because it determines how much the foot rolls inward when running. This rolling inward is called pronation, and it is a normal occurrence. However, if your foot rolls inward too much, which is the case for those with high arches, it could cause injuries. A stability shoe is needed. On the other hand, if the foot rolls inward correctly, which is the case for those with normal to low arches, then regular shoes can be worn.
If you want to know more about pronation and arches, read this RunRepeat Arch Support Study.
15 best pink running shoes
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35
- Merrell Trail Glove 4
- Brooks Launch 6
- New Balance FuelCell Propel
- Adidas Pure Boost
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
- Nike Free RN 5.0
- Nike Epic Phantom React Flyknit
- Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14
- On Cloud
- Nike Epic React Flyknit 2
- Saucony Freedom ISO
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36
- Adidas Adizero Boston 8
- Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next%
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...