$160 $100 Save 38%
$120 $53 Save 56%
$130 $80 Save 38%
$110 $80 Save 27%
$75 $48 Save 36%
Any color$65 $45 Save 31%
$120 $96 Save 20%
$90 $67 Save 26%
Any color$150 $51 Save 66%
$150 $50 Save 67%
$130 $71 Save 45%
$100 $60 Save 40%
$85 $55 Save 35%
$70 $43 Save 39%
$100 $53 Save 47%
$90 $36 Save 60%
Any color$100 $61 Save 39%
$140 $60 Save 57%
$65 $38 Save 42%
$120 $31 Save 74%
Any color$85 $59 Save 31%
$125 $81 Save 35%
Any color$65 $57 Save 12%
Any color$120 $55 Save 54%
$160 $59 Save 63%
Any color$75 $56 Save 25%
$120 $87 Save 28%
$90 $39 Save 57%
$160 $68 Save 58%
Best Nike Low Top Sneakers - September 2019
The most common among all the types of shoe construction, low tops are loved by the consumers due to its advantages. This type allows more freedom of foot movement as the ankle is not restricted. Another one is its versatility, essentially all kinds of outfit could be pair with low top sneakers. The most obvious is the hassle-free on and off wear, as the other types of construction may get a little bit tricky when wearing on or off. Slip-on low-tops are very popular with wearers because of this quality.
Being the top athletic brand worldwide, the Swoosh brand has a collection of every type of construction, including low top shoes. Many of its iconic footwear have a low top variant that became an integral part of street fashion. We compile a list of exceptional Nike kicks in low top construction and other relative topics.
Outstanding Nike low top shoes
These are the best-rated Nike low tops that gained mostly positive remarks from its wearers. The price and size options mentioned may not be perpetually accurate. Also, measurements are all in US sizing.
Nike Air Max 95
As part of the iconic Air Max series, the Air Max 95 debuted in 1995 as the first sneaker to feature the brand’s Air cushioning at the forefoot. Its design is inspired by the human anatomy, according to designer Sergio Lozano. Since the initial release, the AM 95 has over 150 colorways under its belt, which is a testament to the success of the sneaker line. Sizes start from 6 to 15 for men while 6 to 15 for women.
- Buyers described the Air Max 95 as "cool" and "stylish."
- Ample arch support has been attested by some.
- A few utilized it for running and working out without any issues.
- Cayenne Team / Maroon Grey
- Black – Black / Dark Grey / Black
- Dark Dune / Beige Chalk / Anthracite / Hyper Cobalt
Nike Air Huarache
One of the famed creations by Tinker Hatfield, the Air Huarache has become a staple in many shoe racks since its debut in 1991. Originally meant to be used for running, it later branched into lifestyle due to its exceptionally pleasing design. Its trademark outer cage and heel strap are there for all of the shoe’s reiterations. The basketball version of the Air Huarache has been a favorite by many as well. Sizes start from 6 to 15 for males while 5 to 12 for ladies.
- The lightweight construction of the Nike Air Huarache is appreciated by the majority.
- Due to the materials used on the upper, this low top is adequately ventilated.
- The consistency in regards to comfort has made the long-time wearers very pleased.
- Varsity Red / Varsity Red / Varsity Red
- Desert Sand / Black / Watermelon / Persian Violet
- Black / Solar Red / Anthracite
Nike Classic Cortez
Debuted in 1972, the Nike Classic Cortez is the brand’s first running shoe. Designer Bill Bowerman used a mix of authentic and synthetic leather for its upper to provide comfort and durability. During its release, it was recognized by runners as the most popular shoe in the United States. Similar to other Nike classics, The Cortez became part of lifestyle fashion because of its minimalistic appeal. It is more popular with women, in sizes 5 to 12. Men can also get a pair from 6 to 14.
- Because of its running heritage, the Classic Cortez provides a great lightweight feel.
- Its comfort is unquestioned, according to the significant number of wearers.
- The $70 price tag has been one of the main factors why many are fans of the Classic Cortez.
- Black / Black / White
- White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Red
- Smokey Mauve / Metallic Red Bronze / Phantom / Particle Beige
Nike Roshe One
The Nike Roshe sneaker line is inspired by the Eastern concept of Zen. Stripped of any embellishments, the Roshe’s construction is all for function. The first of its lifestyle version, the Nike Roshe One features most of the design elements of the base model. Its minimal silhouette and support details allow the shoe to be used on a plethora of casual occasions. Males can sport the shoe from 6 to 18, while ladies can order from 5 to 12.
- Similar to the Cortez, the Roshe One’s lightness has been among its highlights.
- Thanks to the materials used, the shoe provides impressive breathability.
- For several of its wearers, the Nike Roshe One delivers comfort, even if used for long hours.
- Sea Coral / White / Obsidian
- Black / Sail / Anthracite
- Desert Sand / Sail / Persian Violet
Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17
As the most famous iteration of the Air Max series, the AM 97 sneaker line is coveted by sneakerheads and casuals alike. With numerous versions and collaborations released, it is without a doubt that the Air Max 97 is one of the celebrated lines of Nike. The AM 97 Ultra 17 hallmarks the popular sneaker’s 20th anniversary. It features a single-piece woven fabric knit and mesh upper. Its reflective details allow for a more distinctive look to the already eye-catching silhouette. Sizes for men start from 8 to 14. Ladies sizes are also available, from 5 to 11.
- The upper of the AM 97 Ultra 17 is soft and flexible.
- Regular Air Max purchasers advised that this version is slightly wider than its predecessors, making it more comfortable to wear.
- For the majority, this Nike low top not only is aesthetically pleasing but also delivers the necessary support.
- Black / White
- Pure Platinum / White / Wolf Grey / Pure Platinum
- Metallic Gold / Black / White
Nike Moon Racer
Taking design elements from a 1972 shoe called Nike Moon, the Moon Racer features a sturdy canvas upper with leather accents. Modern comfort is assured due to the presence of Nike React foam on its footbed. The asymmetrical outsole shape allows for traction while the large Swoosh logo is placed on the sides for added distinction. Moon surface graphic is displayed on the sockliner. Males can get a pair of the Nike Moon Racer from 6 to 15.
- For its wearers, the Moon Racer fits true to size.
- Despite its rigid appearance, the shoe is light on feet, as per some reviewers.
- The low top has outstanding quality and well-made, according to a number of buyers.
- Black / Wolf Grey / Dark Grey / White
- String / Sail / Volt / Black
- Sail / Gym Blue – Solar Red / Praline
Nike Mayfly Woven
An iteration of a marathon classic, the woven version of the Mayfly has a design that can be considered as daring. The suede material’s breathability is maximized by the perforations across the side, toe box, and tongue area. It may not be visually appealing for everyone, but its design and features are more than enough to consider copping a pair of the Mayfly Woven. Cushioning is expected for this low top because of the Phylon midsole and padded footbed. Ladies size range from 5 to 12 while males can have it from 4 to 13.
- Wide-footed wearers complimented the shoe for being adequately comfortable.
- The Nike Mayfly Woven is perfect during humid and warm weather due to its breathability, according to many customers.
- Because of its unassuming design, this low top is feasible to wear on various occasions.
- Sail / Pale Grey
- Blue / Coastal Blue / Black / Off-White
- Jade / Glaze Dust / Summit White
Nike Air Safari
Nike provides a bit of nostalgia for the old and new fans with the re-release of the Air Safari from Nike, an 80s training shoe. Featuring safari print on the collar area and a vintage silhouette, this low top had a cult following before it was retro-ed. It has an upper that consists of real and synthetic leather and textile that allows for enhanced comfort and support. Nike Air cushioning is incorporated on the foam midsole which offers shock absorption and lightweight comfort. Sizes for the Air Safari start from 6 to 15, in men's sizing.
- A few of its wearers advised that this footwear is excellent for mixing and matching with different kinds of outfits.
- Some of the buyers commented that the Nike Air Safari’s sizing is accurate.
- Its color options are commendable, as per a number of purchasers.
- University Red / White / Black Cobblestone
- Wolf Grey / White / Black
- Burgundy / Crush / Obsidian
Nike Air Force 1 07 QS
As one of the most popular men's Nike low top shoes, the Air Force 1 has been around, at least two years before the company signed Michael Jordan. A modern version of the iconic Air Force 1, the Nike AF1 07 QS is not shy about brandings. The shoe’s premium leather upper is peppered with the brand logo, giving it a very distinctive appearance. It has tonal laces with a thick rubber midsole. The QS on its name stands for Quickstrike. This low top AF is available in men’s sizing, from 4 to 18.
- Many said that the Nike Air Force 1 07 QS generally fits true to size.
- The arch support of this shoe has been impressive for a number of buyers.
- For several wearers, its eye-catching design is visually pleasing.
- Black / Black / Black
- University Red / White
Nike Air Max Guile
The Air Max Guile is designed with a mesh upper that lets the foot breath during wear, ensuring optimal comfortable even for warm weather. It has a standard lace-up enclosure with a padded ankle collar and tongue, cushioned footbed, and Max Air unit at the midsole. Branding is situated on the heel, tongue, and sides. Overall, its silhouette gives a throwback vibe due to its classic details such as the Air Max logo on the tongue. Men's sizes for this low top ranges from 6 to 15. For women, it starts from 6 to 10.
- The Nike Air Max Guile can be used for everyday activities and sports such as running and hiking.
- For some, the cushioning of the shoe is commendable as it adds comfort.
- It provides ample arch support, according to a few.
- Midnight Navy / White
- Obsidian Solar Red / Gym Blue
- Wolf Grey / Black-Anthracite / Blue Fury
Nike Duel Racer
Regarded as the budget-friendly iteration of the Nike Flyknit Racer, this lifestyle low top features a sporty silhouette with vintage colorways. Its cushioning quality is enhanced by the Phylon midsole and the dual density sole. Its synthetic overlays and TPU heel counter provides durability while the web rubber outsole allows additional flexibility. The Duel Racer is available for both men and women. Males can get a pair from 6 to 15 while 5 to 12 for ladies.
- The Nike Duel Racer’s price tag is reasonable.
- As per a number of users, the low top is proven to be durable.
- Due to the materials used, the shoe is recommended for those wearers who have wider than average feet.
- Wolf Grey / Black-Anthracite / Blue Fury
- Volt / Bright Crimson / Black / White
- White / Menta - Black
Nike Air Vibenna
Similar to several Nike low tops, the Air Vibenna has a sporty silhouette. It features a lightweight suede upper with textile overlays that delivers support and style. The padded collar gives a soft feel, especially during long walks. On its outsole, rubber pods are there to provide increased traction. Also, this model’s footbed is made from memory foam that offers comfort and molds to the wearer’s unique foot shape. The Air Vibenna is only available in men’s sizing, from 6 to 15.
- Its tongue locks in place, which is considered a bonus as not all sneakers have this aspect.
- The Nike Air Vibenna does not require a break-in period, as per some.
- The price of this low top is affordable for many.
- Binary Blue / Sail / Black
- Beige / Golden Beige / Sail
- Nero Clay / Green / Deep Jungle / Blue Nebula
Nike Sock Dart
Initially released in 2004, the Nike Sock Dart was among the first Nike sneakers to showcase one-piece knit upper. Re-released in 2014, it offers an array of colorways and even could be customized via the brand’s official shop site. On its exterior, the plastic midfoot cage allows for a personalized fit and enhanced style. These design features have become a staple for many Nike kicks due to the favorable feedback from reviewers. The Nike Sock Dart is available for males, in sizes 4 to 14, and 5 to 12 for women.
- This Nike low top is very light.
- The Nike Sock Dart provides a sock-like fit, thanks to its knit upper.
- It could be used for running as it gives ample support.
- Grey / Black / White
- University Red / University Red
- Wolf Grey / Wolf Grey / White / Pink Blast
The Nike Genicco gives a bit of retro vibe due to its classic design. The mesh and suede upper and vivid colorways appeal to those who are fans of vintage-like footwear. Named after a runner named Guido Gennico who won first place on the 1989 Rome Marathon, this shoe provides the support needed for today’s active wearers. Like other running-inspired shoes, the Nike Genicco has a padded tongue and collar for comfort and cushioning. Males could cop this low top from 6 to 12, while ladies could have their pair from 5 to 11.
- This Nike low top is versatile enough to be matched with a plethora of casual clothing.
- For many, its budget-friendly price is a significant reason why they loved the Nike Genicco.
- Some are utilizing this model for playing tennis.
- White / Gorge Green
- White / Cool Grey / Black
- Anthracite / White / Black
Frequently-Asked Questions about Nike low top sneakers
What are some of the best Nike low top sneakers?
Here are our website’s top 10 shoes that garnered overwhelmingly positive remarks from its wearers.
- Nike Moon Racer
- Nike Air Max 97 Ultra 17
- Nike SB Air Max Bruin Vapor
- Nike Manoadome
- Nike SB Bruin Premium SE
- Nike Air Safari
- Nike Air Safari SE
- Nike Air Presto Ultra Flyknit
Where to purchase Nike low top sneakers?
Whether via physical stores or over the internet, Nike shoes are very easy to find. As online shopping is more convenient, a number of retailers such as Amazon, Nordstrom, Flight Club, and many more have an abundance of Nike low tops. However, Nike's official website is probably the best choice, as they offer the most selection and some models are available to be customized.
Which Nike low tops are considered inexpensive and considered as good value?
Below are some of the cheap Nike low top sneakers available on the market:
- Nike Court Borough Low - $65
- Nike SB Check Solarsoft Canvas - $65
- Nike Essentialist - $65
- Nike Court Royale - $55
- Nike SB Portmore II Ultralight - $65
- Nike Payaa Premium - $65
- Nike SB Delta Force Vulc - $55
- Nike SB Team Classic - $65
*Prices mentioned are all regular.
What are some of the trademark techs used in Nike low top shoes?
These three technologies are considered a fixture for many low top Nike shoes for men and women.
High-strength fibers are woven to make a single-piece upper is what the Flyknit is. One of the most famous techs by Nike, a multitude of shoes exhibit a Flyknit upper. This tech allows for maximum breathability, seamless fit, and flexibility.
Nike developed an updated version of Phylon in 2008, called the Lunarlon. It is 30% lighter than the Phylon while containing the dual-density construction. It is marketed as “feels like walking or running on marshmallows.” Many of the men’s Nike low top sneakers for playing basketball has this tech.
Using a suspension bridge design, Nike created the Flywire. It is a cable system that utilized Vectran fiber cables to support the wearer’s foot. The tech keeps the foot locked down by wrapping it like tendons. As a bonus, it allows the designers to cut the weight of the shoe by up to 50%.
Which Nike low top kicks are popular with women?
Some examples include the Nike Essentialist, Nike Classic Cortez, and the Nike Court Borough Low. Recently, the Nike Tanjun series became extremely popular, as the original model was labeled as the top-selling sneaker in 2017. Several factors such as price, comfort, style, and versatility have been the key reasons why it surged to the top of the rankings. As of this time, it wouldn’t be surprising that people are acknowledging the Tanjun series as the best women's Nike low top shoes.
What type of pants do match well with Nike low top kicks?
Low tops are considered the most versatile out of the three types of shoe construction. Whether on sweatpants, jumpsuit, palazzo, cargo pants, or shorts, the Nike low top shoes are sure to blend naturally.
Are Nike low tops recommended for playing basketball?
It is not recommended by many to use low tops for playing hoops as it lacks ankle support. An ankle injury is a very common occurrence due to the rigorous foot movements by players, especially for those who want to take advantage of their agility. With that in mind, it is safer to play with Nike high tops.
What are some ways to lengthen the lifespan of these Nike low top sneakers?
A good rotation of shoes is recommended. As durable as a shoe is, continuous regular usage will always take a toll and ultimately shorten the footwear's lifespan. Another way is not to use the Nike low tops for intense activities as it may not withstand constant movement as the performance shoes can. Also, regular cleaning should be scheduled because it may help slow down the discoloration.
What is the price range of Nike low top shoes?
If not on sale, Nike low tops usually cost around $55 up to more than $200. The popularity and the number of pairs released are the major factors why some of the shoes are priced more than others.
Are Nike low tops popular with the consumers?
Definitely. Nike is the top athletic brand in the world because of its iconic products and quality releases. Since the mid-'80s, the company has released countless low tops that have become a staple in many people's shoe rack. Low top variants of the Air Max series and Air Force 1 are highly coveted not only by collectors but also casual consumers as well.
15 best Nike low top sneakers
- Nike Tanjun
- Nike Air Force 1 Low
- Nike Air Max Motion 2
- Nike Air Max 270
- Nike Zoom 2K
- Nike M2K Tekno
- Nike Air Max 95
- Nike Air Force 1 07
- Nike Air Max 98
- Nike EXP-X14
- Nike Air Huarache
- Nike Air Max Plus
- Nike React Element 55
- Nike Air Max 720
- Nike Air VaporMax Plus
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...