Newton is a brand that many users trust. Their services are top-notch and their shoes are definitely top-tier. They have a variety of sports shoes that would fit the individual needs of their consumers. Over 100, 000 reviews prove their staying and lasting power in the industry. Some of the best shoes that are made specifically for racing are found within Newton’s lineup. With research spanning years, the Newton brand has consistently brought shoes that have evolved with each innovation.
What can you find in the best Newton competition shoes?
- The best Newton competition shoes have minimal heel counters, therefore making them useful in many activities such as high-intensity trainings, speed workouts, and even for full-body workouts in the gym. These shoes withstand impacts, brakes and abrasive running use.
- Competition running shoes are decidedly lightweight because of their purpose for running and race athletes. Ethylene-vinyl acetate heel and sole platforms ensure proper absorption of impact, while maintaining the insubstantial feel of the pair of shoes.
- The versatility of race shoes, in relation to their lighter weights and sturdy source materials, also expand into the realm of sports such as tennis, volleyball and other contact sports. The outer soles give a substantial amount of traction for those who desire rapid shifts in their movement to get that winning hit.
- Some race shoes can be customized to include gripping spikes for maximum surface control. High performance enthusiasts can benefit from such customizability in an already versatile type of shoe.
- The best Newton competition shoes are perfect for athletes who desire effective shoes for their daily use. The race shoes that Newton provides are dynamic. With the technologies that are helpful in impacting and improving the performance of athletes, this brand of race shoes is designed to efficiently push the limits of every enthusiast of sports and exercise.
Things to ponder when choosing the best Newton competition running shoes
- Fit. The best Newton competition shoes have asymmetrical lacing systems that warrants that the shoes lock securely onto each foot. High-density rubber and support straps are linked into the mid-foot to ensure stability and maximum comfort. The Newton brand values the overall performance of each user, and they place the right materials in their race shoes.
- Responsive Midsole. The Newton Company makes full use of their Action/Reaction technology to aid in the absorption of impact energy. A cushioning material specific to the Newton variety of shoes absorbs energy and releases it back to the user’s foot and lower leg to help initiate a more effective next step without any discomfort to the midsole.
- Environment Friendliness. While Newton guarantees high quality materials within every shoe that they craft, they also use recyclable materials in some of their minor components as a statement to help preserve Mother Nature. Their laces, webbing and insole top covers are made from 100% recycled materials that are still robust and doesn’t change the overall performance of the race shoes. Their boxes and packaging also come from recycled materials.