When it comes to the running evolution, more or less 100, 000 shoe reviews written by recreational and professional runners still mention and highlight Inov-8 and its commitment to improve the performance and speed of athletes. Featuring a wide range of neutral running shoes, you will surely find something functional and fashionable for your fitness routine.
Why invest in a pair of Inov-8 neutral shoes?
- There are two varieties of the best Inov-8 neutral shoes on the market. The first category is made for the track and this is designed to fare well on even ground, such as gravel, road and even light nature trails. The second category is for the trail and the shoe models are suited for off-road, mountain and adventure running.
- Versatile runners will likely get a lot of benefits from the best Inov-8 neutral shoes. With a combination of comfort and performance in a neutral platform, runners would be able to handle varied fitness activities without the need for shoe change. With neutral shoes runners can do performance running, speed workouts, racing, high mileage runs, cross training, sports and even casual activities.
- Despite the promise of a closer contact with the ground, runners can choose models depending on their heel to toe differential. This influences the flexibility and ground contact provide by the platform, with lesser drops being favored by minimalist runners.
What can help you select the best pair of Inov-8 neutral shoes?
- Outsole material. Whether you are purchasing a pair of neutral trainers for the track or trail, it is best to understand how far the outsole can go in terms of protection, durability, grip and traction. Determine your needs and choose a model with the right outsole for you. Trail shoes naturally have more aggressive sole patterns, while road shoes have flat undersurfaces. Inov-8 outsole technologies include the Endurance outsole, Tri-C outsole, Sticky outsole and Fusion outsole.
- Weight. Neutral shoes are lighter than stability shoes in general, but if its technical build is more structured, this could lead to a heavier platform. If one of your reasons in buying neutral shoes is for racing or improving your speed record, you need to get a lightweight pair. Average neutral shoes may have a weight ranging from 180 grams to 250 grams.
- Cushioning. Neutral shoes may promise better ground contact, but there are models that feature too much cushioning that hinders a natural running movement. If you want a flexible platform, choose a pair of Inov-8 shoes that have lesser midsole cushioning. However, if you are comfortable with cushioning for your daily running and cross training, average cushioning will do. Inov-8 features the Arrow System, which is categorized into 3 cushioning structures: 9 mm drop, 6 mm drop and 3 mm drop.
15 best Inov-8 neutral running shoes
- Inov-8 Mudclaw 300
- Inov-8 Roclite 290
- Inov-8 Trail Talon 235
- Inov-8 Roclite 305
- Inov-8 X-Talon 230
- Inov-8 Terraclaw 250
- Inov-8 X-Talon 212
- Inov-8 Parkclaw 275
- Inov-8 Race Ultra 290
- Inov-8 X-Talon 225
- Inov-8 X-Claw 275
- Inov-8 Mudclaw G 260
- Inov-8 Roclite 325 GTX
- Inov-8 Roadclaw 275
- Inov-8 Roadclaw 275 v2
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...