In choosing the right running pair, running professionals and enthusiasts will never go wrong in trusting Brooks, a shoe manufacturer that has proven its dedication to running as proven by their top quality and stylish shoes mentioned in over 100, 000 shoe reviews. If stability shoes cannot help you, seek the best Brooks motion control shoes to help you in pronation control, recovery runs, daily training and casual purposes.
How can the best Brooks motion control shoes help runners with low arches?
- Flat-footed runners have the tendency to experience an inward rolling foot motion. This could cause discomfort in high mileage runs, so it is best to provide the proper arch support to control them. The best Brooks motion control shoes have appropriate medial structure in the form of support shanks to keep the foot from rolling.
- Motion control shoes are known for their premium cushioning. You can expect plush underfoot comfort, which is suited for recovery runs and high mileage runs.
- The midsole cushioning in motion control shoes is thick, yet firm enough to provide support to the foot and legs. It has Teutonic support properties that improve the movement in the quadriceps, thereby reducing the pressure as you pursue long distances.
- Support-focused shoes are recommended for runners who suffer from moderate to severe over pronation. The arch structure is developed to decelerate or control pronation to reduce foot fatigue and help over pronators facilitate an efficient gait cycle.
- Motion control shoes are great for beginners as well as advanced runners. Depending on your pronation type, you can invest in a pair of the best Brooks motion control shoes for track or trail running.
- Motion control shoes might not be as versatile as stability pairs, yet you can find a lot of uses for the best Brooks motion control shoes. It can be used for recovery runs, high mileage runs, daily running and cross training. In addition, you can also enjoy them for casual purposes, like traveling or strolling.
What points should you factor in when choosing the best Brooks motion control shoes?
- Medial Structure. The arch structure of a shoe platform determines the type of support or level of stability it could offer. Since over pronators need a firmer and more structured arch unit to solve over pronation, it is crucial to narrow down your shoe choices based on the medial structure. In addition, a reliable arch structure can also enhance the torsional rigidity of the best Brooks motion control shoes. Some of the medial support technologies from Brooks are the DRB Accel, Diagonal Rollbar post and its advanced version, the Progressive Diagonal Rollbar tri-density post.
- Stiff Heel. Stiffer heels are quite common among motion control shoes; however, make sure that your chosen pair has it to provide better pronation control. Brooks has the Hydroflow units in the heel to improve shock attenuation, cushioning and comfort.
- Midsole Cushioning. Brooks feature a trusted collection of midsole technologies, such as the Bio MoGo midsole, S-257 Cushsole, Bios-257, Brooks DNA and the full-length S-257. Choose the best Brooks motion control shoes with premium firm cushioning to improve stability, comfort and protection against shock and debris.
5 best Brooks motion control running shoes
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
- Brooks Beast 18
- Brooks Addiction 14
- Brooks Addiction 13
A score from 1 to 100 that summarizes opinions from users and experts. The average CoreScore is 78. More...